Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Meme Knight Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/tcBHsv6v

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up where you collect and train Marvel heroes. Includes multiple game modes, levelling up and skills, and fairly frequent (monthly) updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play with microtransactions.

>Official trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>2.1.0 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=6AurGCjIYao

>Alliances:
>Alliance Name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.1.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386885

>2.1.5 Interim Report
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=405674

>Limited Quantity Sales 05/11 ~ 05/18
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=405236

>6 Mega Rank Up Ticket Sale 05/11 ~ Next Update
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=405235

>Uniform Sale May 05/04 ~ Next Update
>mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=395766

>Battleworld 5/12 - 5/15
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=406948

>Hot Time 5/13 - 5/16
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=408664

>ISO-8 Check-in Event 5/6 - 5/15
>mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=400245

>Check-in Poll (Vote for Team IM)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=406474

Previous Thead:

next update next week apparently

Also is the new ant man uni decent?

Are they going to throw anyone else into honor token bios to replace thor? I would hate to blow these 20k tokens if someone becomes available but I'm wanting Carol.

They usually give warning about character changes ahead of time.

when is the next info for update?

It is, fits better into chaining combos.
But Tank allows you more running room, uni gets rid of tank for a giantman style attack. Also shrink attack hits more enemies.

Update gets released on Wednesday, so Tuesday night will be the patch notes barring them potentially giving a second interim report on Monday. Either way, most likely we'll get all the info Tuesday night, with a Wednesday update.

Got into Platinum this morning so lets see if I can make some points or if I have to go back to Gold like the subhuman trash I am.

>Check-in Poll (Vote for Team IM)
Disgusting

>Universal Battleworld
Jesus fuck why do I get matched with fully mastered 6* uni characters in universal bw while in blast, combat, and speed there's generally some teams with only 3-5* characters

thanks, was sitting on the fence.
hope panther has a decent uni too, but sort of hope it sucks since I don't have enough stones to support all my combat characters right now.

In any case it gives me something to use my maxed out chaos tokens on

I wanna play as this guy. I like his portrait.

Like his in-mission model too. Has a couple fire abilities like fire imbued punches and a AoE fire ground hazard.

6* Proxima SOON

>Proxima
>joining the meme squad
Shame on you user

B-But Proxima will mean more WB kills so I can get a 2nd BO character! M-Maybe even Thanos!

wait a few more days for a solid opinion to be built. people thought spideys all new all different uni was better too.

Reminder we got our first official look at Strange

>Just before his release they're remodel him to look like Brandywine Cucumbersammich
>JUST
>FUCK
>MY
>SORCEROR
>SUPREME
>UP
>,
>FAMBROGLIO

Double reminder, this trailer confirmed an ANAD Cap uni.

Tthey will never stop releasing Cap unis. Even long after this game is dead and gone and the servers offline, someone will still jump into the one back-up server in some Korean storage closet, and upload a patch to add more Captain America unis.

And I will get all of them. God bless America.

DD S2 unis fucking when?

I want my elektra. I want her to be good!

I'm honestly curious as to why NM makes so many cap unis, figured they would have more IM or spidey unis instead.

Koreans are infamous Evansposters.

no, that will be the premium costume to either make him viable or OP as shit

So who's gonna get cast as Bullseye for DD S3 if they can't book Colin Farrell?

aiden gillen

Statham

...Bane?

Tell me about the daredevil! Why does he wear the mask??

I can't believe they slacked off

They're waiting now for the update when they give her 6* skill and T2 advancement

please netmahbu, let this be true

Who the fuck has even invested so much resources into Elektra that she's ready for a tier 2 upgrade?

there is no other way
NM want it to be like this,
you cant fight it,
just give up and praise the magnificence of Proxie´s ass.

she was my first. pls no bully

the new age of memes is upon us keke natmabu

Would you let the netmarble monster fug your waifu if it meant she got elevated to meme tier?

tony's a slut anyway

I'm sure worse shit's been done to her by fans, so yes

sealy south is a saint, but I'm killing fix52 and polo popo for those ace points with YJ

there was another user yesterday that had arrow guy and blue arrow guy that I was killing with venom

It's better to have his base be Cummybiscuit, then we can get comic Strange as a uni.

mine has been meme tier since she arrived.

I'm sure the fans respect her too much to do anything like that user!

Farmer Thanos WHEN

Never, because NM don't read comics. Covers only.

>Old MacThanos
Truly this is the greatest of all timelines.

>thanos eventually gets tired of getting his shit kicked in by memes and retires to the life of a farmer
such is canon

hello?

how many bios do I need to get BO to level 60?

all of them

3,004 for Black Order
6,008 for Thanos

>Covers only
Say no more

when's puck

Hey Captain. Big fan.

Are rifts worth farming for just debris and gear if I don't really care about the character in it?

Sure.

why are norm stones so painful to farm?

But mai waifu is not /co/ related.

Marvel's Mighty Heroes actually had Samaritan Thanos, too bad the gameplay was garbage and also laggy as fuck.

Feels bad

they had lots and lots of costumes

>DnA Star-Lord uni never
Fucking Avengers Academy got it, why can't us?

keke netmabu~

ANTS

ANTS

RRRRRRREEEEEE I NEED MORE GOLD

THEY SAID THEY WOULD INCREASE THE AMOUNT

BUT DEAR GOY THERE ARE 1+2 GOLD SALES NOW!

NOT THE ANTS! NOT THE ANTS!!!

THEY'RE NOT STOPPING

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE ANTS

So I looks like the 6* rank up ticket is going to win

Who should I use it on? Black Bolt, Captain Marvel, Black Cat or Nico?

Nico for cute and good waifu
Blackcat if you want to waste the ticket

Black cat is not a waste, Just a way to prove your LUV to that sneaky LEWD rogue

just wait until her t2 makes her a meme

I've got you in my sights

Cant wait for the blackcat t2 passive to be so overpowered that will change the meta

how far can I go in this game withouth spending money?
From what I've read I know I can grind most of the stuff, but how fun is to grind in this game?

Cheers, love. The Calvary's here
Only 9 more days

The grind *is* the game; I think it's fun, and generally pretty fair- even the meme team characters you'll need for endgame shit, who theoretically demand crystal purchases to get, you can get for free thanks to the amount of shit Netmarble hands out.

A lot of the grind becomes automated. After you've cleared a mission, you can get set it to auto-play/auto-repeat using clear tickets (which you get a significant number of), so at a certain point, the "grinding" basically just becomes a management sim. So I'd say its fun in that the boring elements of the grinding (having to replay the same mission over and over) is

The only things you really can't get without spending money are Carnage (unless you dumped all your new player rewards into him). Not having Stark Stash (which is actually a pretty good deal, so if you do end up caving and wanting to spend money, just stick to that) might make it hard to get all the uniforms you want, but even that is just a matter of longterm grinding.

Basically, the game isn't pay2win, it's just pay2grindless, and it being a Korean RPG, there's a LOT of grind. The grinding isn't difficult, it just takes a while for a lot of stuff because there's a limit to how much you can grind in one day.

Just don't expect to be fighting the World Bosses anytime soon, since they're hard as fuck even for people that have been playing for months and spend money, so being a f2per will mean them being a faaaaar off goal. They're supposed to be endgame content so that's not necessarily a bad thing.

tl;dr: Most of the boring elements of grinding is automated so you'll be fine being f2p, but if you decide to spend any money, Stark Stash is the way to go.

Guys, I was ready to come back for that sweet ants uni but my device is no longer compatible with the game. What now?

thanks bros
guess I'm going to give this a shot, its free anyway and looks fun

I think that I just got blessed by RNG god here

Shit man, that ain't bad. I've been avoiding going past +3 because I just know I'll waste a 100 gears on what'll end up just being Poison Resist.

Reminder that there's an open spot in Symbiotic. Just apply in-game and post your IGN here. New players welcome.

gimme that

yikes

Yeah, I really took my chances here. On +4 I had poison and mind resists with '20% rate when hit physical attack 65% physical damage' thing. Leveling that shit was slow as hell and used a shit-ton of boosters. I'm just really happy now that in the end it was worth it. Although I won't risk again doing something like that for now.

BlueStacks, if you got a computer.

grats tho

can you give me the link off the poll pls?

It's in the OP bruh

How many times did you kill Thanos today MFFG?

0/5 :D

This game is dead to me now. Another week and vibranium league will be nothing but Him and BO.

why can't I use rank up ticket on Gamora?
;___;

You can..is she rank 5?

forget it, I am a retard
didn't have her, have 20 bio, unlocked her and she began at rank 2, I tought she would start at rank 1

between those choices, I'd go Black Cat, or Nico.

But for me, after hearing about Moon knight, I'm saving my tickets for-
>Strange announced
DAMMIT!

>strange *trailer announced

Yeah, you get the idea. Now I'm in your boat.

Hello!

I am an ambassador from /ink/ - the Splatoon General!

We know that Veeky Forums is a blue text board dealing mainly with video games but we want to change the rules to be able to draw NSFW octopuses fucking eachother with tenticles! Mods keep deleting our general/banning members of our channel for posting so we are resorting to spam to get our message across.

We want to change the Veeky Forums rules so we are allowed to be mainly an art channel. What do you think? Come help us discuss it over at Thank yoU!