Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

The End Times Edition

>I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Dylsu X
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Hornblower Togo, or Kealdrix

9 decides the new game I play.

/ink/ stop spamming threads pls

tfw noone to tease my barb

>Like 20 /ink/ generals on the catalog begging the mods to draw nsfw art on a blue board or something
>Kills /gw2g/ in the process

Oh that explains it, this general got slow again but not that slow compared to other threads.

Wait, does this mean I am the one to decide?

>some lone /ink/ autist spamming the catalog in the same way jugg posted caturday spam
>/gw2g/ will be dying more often

We need a jugg to counteract the autism.

idk what happened

Hi

How can I make a cute ram girl in GW2?

That's two ded threds in a week. Is this the end?

outside forces spamming Veeky Forums, doesn't count.

I think there's a Heavy armor helmet that's kind of ram like.

For a slow general, you guys skipped over quite a bit

Still dead enough to be knocked off page 10 after a tiny amount of spam.

This thread is fiiiine, relaaaaax.

also for the guilds

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

and previous thread:

I don't even know how I ended up here. I just auto walked and alt tabbed.

if this game was actually good and alive, people would have actually have something to discuss that wasn't just shitposting or avatarfagging, then this general wouldn't be so dead

Oops, thanks Oothier.

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online.

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

I finally got my stick! Damn if that next nevermore collection isn't depressing as all get out though.

>thread continously keeps getting archived
>people don't get the message and keep making these threads
/gw2g/ has the most retarded people out of all Veeky Forums threads

why are there 6 Veeky Forums guilds

There's only 2 actual Veeky Forums guilds, HOPE and FUN in the OP, but one guy likes to deter invites, it's been a meme for months.

oh black desert general does the same thing, thanks

That's because there's a bunch of former/current gw2g autists over there.

It's the same thing here, just like over at /bdog/ release, a guild named NFA was the biggest around led by redditors.

You wouldn't want to join a Veeky Forums guild full of redditors right? You'd want different options.

Obviously now that guild is dead and other guilds have taken its place

listen up jimmy because i will tell you the story of the autist and the meme
once upon a time, [FUN] became the meme staple guild tag for all /v/ guilds
but that wasn't enough for [HOPE], whose founders came from another guild called [MERC]
so then NA had two guilds, [FUN] and [HOPE] with [HOPE] growing larger than NA [FUN]
EU [FUN] is still strong
but like all good things, [HOPE] fell from grace and some people were kicked faster than others
the exiles, instead of shooting up schools and committing self sacrifice, created [DORF]
[DORF] is bullshit
[DORF] advertises in map chat and the leader distributes guild invites to randoms and trolls people by resending said invites after they rejected them and if they happen to be at the same place he found them
[DORF] was hijacked and toyed with, but it might have 1 guy still in it that still believes it is a Veeky Forums guild and that guy is or was edarkness
[SS] was founded by the literal reincarnations of david harris and dylan klebold as their meme clique guild, not a real Veeky Forums guild
so now you look at your plate
there is shit and imitations of shit
lesson learned jimmy, don't join Veeky Forums guilds

>most retarded people out of all Veeky Forums threads

pretty sure that's confirmed to be splatoon, now.

>no mention of NODE
>no mention of whatever laya and salads' clique guild was called
>no mention of the Here clique guild

shit history

those are not advertised here

tell us user

This is the most weirdly accurate thing I've read about our history of guilds. I still use this image attached as a condensed statement for the current state of HOPE and FUN.

the point isn't to shitpost about gw2g guilds that advertise in gw2g, the point is to shitpost about gw2g guilds no matter what they do

oh right and the femsura ERP guild

Wasn't the catspammer in fun

>forgetting the objectively best gw2g guild

NODE shitters wanted to make a new NA gw2g guild because they were afraid of being shitposted about

whatever the fuck laya and salads' clique guild thought they were too good for HOPE 2 years ago

Here is a gay charr clique guild who think they're too good for HOPE today

Why is Laya so autistic?

>woman

He still is, the post is false about FUN leaders caring what happens on thread though, they only care if your shitposting in the guild as well as a couple people tops probably still check the thread on a weekly basis.

HOPE used to be like that, but then anyone in power who would stop autistic sperging in /guild chat got bored of the game and left. Current HOPE leaders are either too spineless to do anything about sperges, or like sperging.

>Here is a gay charr clique guild who think they're too good for HOPE today
It's just a raiding guild whose core isn't even close to 50% HOPE/exHOPEfags anymore. You can stop being butthurt about a group of friends wanting to raid with each other now.

I don't know what you classify as sperging, the chat has been sperg free for a while imo. that or it's not consistent enough for me to notice.

Where's the /d/ guild Consensual Hand Holding [LEWD] formerly Hard To Swallow [LEWD]

that's not really a /v/ or Veeky Forums guild now is it

Gotta counter spam the /ink/ spam

they had a really disgusting name about periods or something in-between those

Evening vg, how are the anons?
Been wondering, whats keeping you all busy in gw2 right now? Any projects? Or just daily in, daily out?

WE'VE SURVIVED WORSE SENPAI, WE'LL MAKE IT.

Also, for the guy who wanted pictures of Engis, r8 mine?

Well what's stopping you from spamming then? Go right ahead.

tight mcharr ass

hey rosette! been chasing and teasing qtsuras so far, would you like to join? :D

WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO MAKE DOSH WITHOUT HAVING MORE THAN 2 GOLD? QUICK GIVE ME YOUR BEST MOST EFFECTIVE METHOD.

what is that thing? looks like a fat spider...

i fucking swear gae you post that ass one more goddamn time

No thanks dear~
If you have an 80, do some world bosses and silver wastes, salvaging rares for ectos and stuff
Once you get nicely geared, you can do dungeons or begin fractals, (HoT maps are good too if you have expac)
Then when you cane get some ascended gear, high level fractals are worth quite a bit with the fractal dailies
Pretty good gold flow

Or what?

SW

why do I want to fug each and everyone of Laya's characters

I want to enslave and break your charr until he's nothing more than a crippled cocksleeve then sell him to gladiums for a few silver a go.

gratz on getting ur stick :D and gl with the rest of the collection stuffs. ur qt.

Hi, I'm just having a comfy day. I was out before doing some errands, picked up some sushi which is noms. Evening tea is lovely.
This user here wasn't me btw:

Only time I've ever liked the dredge mask/10

Vae is not to be used like that

listen here mexay you fucking cuntboy
vegemite is the devil's smegma in peanut butter form and i'm surprised the aboriginies haven't raped and pillaged your kangaroo spider nation over that shit
steal a boat and row your ass back to the coral reefs you lonely cunt

that wasn't my guild lmao

laya....

guild wars...

I wish SHE would start posting again. I used to anonymously bully her for avatar-fagging but I actually love her...

As much as people shit on, HOPE, they really don't know what they are talking about. I really like this guild and you guys have been nothing but kind to me. I laugh at all the banter and all the genuine assholes and outcasts get filtered and weeded out. Say what you want but if you hate the guild then you are probably one of those people that deserved to be kicked.

Who is she?

laya is the ultimate FHD.... I need her

I've already said too much.

It would be too obvious if I said her name.

i miss marblemaid too, i wish she lived in my city so we could hang out and do comfy things together

why are you so creepy around women? is this why kittdai dumped you?

how is any of that creepy? do you even leave the house and interact with people? Fuck off back to tumblr

>creepy
wut.........
>kittdai and I dating
wot.........
stop being creepy towards me user :^) ur such a creeper

>fuk u guys ur just haterz the comment
People dislike HOPE for a reason whether you want to be blind to it or not

ooooomgggggggggggg fuck off

Rowan.....

but Im bara

yes user?

>You will never kiss Rowan or make him dinner

Sigh....

Hello, Other General!

I come from /ink/ as an ambassador. Maybe you saw the spam, we are sorry and were hoping to do things more civilized now. We like to draw pictures of NSFW animals fucking eachother with tenticles. I believe this should be allowed on Veeky Forums.

If you want to come voice your opinion, or just to r8 our art m8, visit our general at We hope to hear from you!

Do you day drink? Are you drunk right now?

It's oddly comforting that other generals have to deal with this level of autism.

you sound like a nice person, user

helo, splatoon has qties

nope, i had some drinks last night with friends, but apart from that i don't really enjoy drinking much anymore. i'm sober at the moment and just having a relaxing day, how are you?

The reward for being a barbteaser

i dont find it creepy
it's just some harmless shitposting senpai

Shut up slut

ur a cool chick and thats why i love ya

>1 ascended, 1 exotic, 2 rares

Are raid rewards usually this good?

It's not going to be allowed you fucking autist. Blueboards do not allow NSFW content. fuck off /ink/ autists

Do people ERP while they raid?

n-no..

no
never gotten an ascended drop ;;;;;;

that is a qt outfit laya, i am sure u will get a good drop soon!