twitter.com/tkrb_ntr

Game rips:
pastebin.com/zTh3WAfk

Artbook scans: mega.nz/#!CN4HCYxS!ysBUl56dooRevfriIm2eU5-X2YkYin6vmY3DQpnWkVw

Touken Ranbu GFC Anthology full volume:
mega.nz/#!6FcjRRwZ!-Xkr2CNSI0nSgbTEpk3mmpu4FHt6N-0rlSaXLmlrYtU

Wow guys

No dying allowed!

Zettai Kaikyuu Gakuen port planned for release next month and yet barely a teaser site out. Should I be worried?

>Planned to do some pulls on Yume100 for
>Did 3 pulls, one 3* and two 5*
Is the gacha rate increased? Too bad the 5* isn't the middle one. I got Frost and a non-event one.

Blame that Splatoon spammer.

Is there anything new on the BL front? I haven't been to these threads in months.

Spray's new thing is out at the end of the month. Togo Mito announced his next thing, it's hospital themed. Parade announced their next game, it sounds like BL euphoria. Omerta devs are making a thing called Omega Vampire, etc

I did some pulls for the shota and only got garbage. Now I'm run out of gems.

Have to admit I mainly stick to this general, so I don't catch on to spammers and whatnot

>An update for Trick or Alice OVA
Is it still going to happen?

Can't see shit.

Are you liking maniac mode? Despite so much grinding that had me believing I could possibly play with my eyes closed, this sure proved otherwise.

I did move blind on a hard song, it was very hard. I managed to clear it with a perfect combo at least. I didn't consult any guides at that time yet so I just tapped the last option.

Any reviews for Kenka Bancho otome yet? I preordered because Spike Chunsoft + I fucking love Kenka Bancho, so I'm in it to win it regardless, but I still want to know if I'm in for a fun ride or a mediocre one.

I haven't tried it that much yet but I can already tell the all perfects challenge will mess me up already, let alone the clouds. It sure gives me more to do after grinding for love points, though, so that's nice.

It's not out yet , idiot.

How do you preorder but not know the release date?

They pushed it back to "Spring 2016," and AmiAmi now says mid-May 2016. That's basically right now. Does Japan not give out review copies in advance or something?

The Osomatsu-san game is already up for preorder.

There's even a fucking countdown on their website.

And my hopes for it to be good are already down to zero.

I wonder what "Nightmare" will be.

Who the fuck cares? Rapistcheese's games are shit.

I'm still hoping for it to be at least bearable. I didn't have any hopes for the K Project game, but that one wasn't as awful as I was expecting. At least nobody was OOC and the MC wasn't an overpowered Mary Sue.

I'll chalk the preorders up as Otomate being really desperate to secure some cash before the hype runs out.

Starting preorders super early was always a thing for Matsu stuff, just look at the dakis.

They were up, what?, half a year earlier? That's not that long.
The game doesn't even have a vague date, just says “to be determined“.

Amazon says March 2017.

Half a year for dakis IS long, considering that they're just art printed on a huge pillow cover.
Especially since the art itself was only revealed what, a month before release?
Something like the Matsu dakis makes me think that they literally put up the preorder on the day they decided to make preorders.

Which TMGS game has best boys? I'm particulary interested in dark and silent type.

>dark and silent
Tmgs2.

Up

Kou from TMGS3 is best boy.

Anyone else getting Shirayuki?

>Magic Kyun anime announced
youtube.com/watch?v=_5vn1rZi1s8

Pretty sure this is already planned in the first place.

Preordered Period Cube already, so I'll be getting Shirayuki if the reviews are good.

Wasn't this already announced before? Or am I getting something confused?

Thought the same thing.

They only announced CDs and a Vita game. The TV anime project isn't confirmed until today.

I can't unsee Red and Orange as older versions of Lloyd from Symphonia and Hinata from HQ.

up

I know they're using a copycat artist instead of Satoi, but the last games still kinda looked like the usual art.
But why does this look so different?

The hair coloring looks really different.

What a strange time for an update.

Up

Maybe they're using a different copycat artist?

Can't get over how tiny hanafuda cards are.

>love point up songs in Yumecast

Why did they stop using Satoi anyway?

I'm an idiot and didn't check to see if Diabolik Lovers had an English patch before downloading it. Is there one in the works right now or can I just not find it?

Some people started doing (from what I remember awful) text translations, a different person tried to turn them into a patch, drama ensued, the translators stopped, the end.

iirc there isn't one

there are a few subtitled youtube videos I think

just listen to the cds, the majority of them have translations.

The CDs are better, too.

Haven't tried it yet because the rewards are too lame. But I can see ragequitting at the perfect score only-challenge.

I will never be able to take a break from this app, will I?

>that one girl doing an English narration over the original voices
I knew I shouldn't have looked for translations on youtube.

>needing translations

No one cares. Learn Japanese.

I wonder why they suddenly decided to continue after no update for almost 2 years.

There was one tumblr blog that had some routes entirely translated and others partly, but drama happened and they deleted everything.

Are there rips of the last KLAP CD anywhere?
I can't find anything.

Did they perhaps change the artist again?

I'm about to play ozmafia, who's best boy

Scarlet

looks too shota for me desu

>10

Up

picked a boy at random and got the shit smug sadist one

Sure it does sound like a nice fella to hang out with.
Or to hang him on the neck.

None.

I'm enjoying Code:Realize a lot simply because of little things such as Frankenstein doing stoichiometry in an alleyway and how Impey planned to get rid of the Nautilus and other things.

But one thing has been bugging me even though I guess you could say that Fran already knew about the properties of the Horologium. How the fuck was he able to get a sample of her blood?

>Hi, I'm Jane

Whenever I see the silver haired dude I think of that gay dude from CCS.

Delicious spaghetti. Must eat.

Yukito?

>doutei with the glasses

Oh, what a twist

Mess.

Kaito-chan a best

>10

Okay, Yukimurafag from the past few threads, I totally get what you mean. There really is something terribly beautiful about him and that gap.

also rikkai has the best songs in myu, serious goosebumps, sasuga まっすー

So I was looking though the cgs on 7's Scarlet site and there's this one.

I just want a game where the MC would ask for help or get a ladder when she can't reach a book, instead of falling into some guys arms.

dead

>Hinata

That MC is kinda stupid, but I like her. She looks so fragile and cute.

Same thought for those MC that falls precisely on some lady's bosom or something like that.
In general, MCs which aren't clumsy.

>eyepatch and half-glasses
What

>10

I have high hopes for this game, because all the guys aside from the childhood friend appeal to me. I like the purple glasses the most. The design overall are good, not too simple, not too over the line.

It gets worse when they drop the toast from their mouth.
You made me remember when we talked here about a game, where the MC would be pointing the bullshit cliches. I want to play it so much.

Yeah, I have high hopes for it as well even if the MC seems like a dumbfuck.
The story could be quite interesting, and those 3D parts make it look different from other games, and generally look good.

I'm playing Ozmafia right now, and how dumb is the MC to not realise Scarlet is a dude. Like maybe on character design, but his voice isn't ambiguous at all