discord.gg/0WEoKONYXBiRDqTy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

skullgirls characters make my dick hard

bitch needs a diet

>it isnt
how the fuck is it not

knockdowns are terrifying in ST

there are nigh inescapable (and sometimes flat out inescapable) corner traps

holds from characters like boxer lead into an unreactable mixup that can lead to stun into death

honda has legit highly damaging 50/50's with negative edge oicho throw shit

ken can use his lp dp as an anti air, reversal, counter poke, and pressure tool

n ryu has an overhead that can combo into sweep which leads into the same high/low mixup again

not even gonna talk about Claw everyone already knows that character is retarded as fuck

First for waifufags must die

Togashi is homo for Hisoka and Chrollo is as good as dead

fightcade anyone [3s,vsav,a2]
free wins, get your free wins here

If this don't make you feel then get the fuck out this general, underage b&

youtu.be/xsEN0wjo2dA

PLEASE SIGN UP WITH YOUR CFN ID!

This will be the beginning of regional tournaments with fggvo. By US I'm extending it to Canada as well. Also to make things easier you have to check in before the tournament starts so we don't have a bunch of no shows like last time. Check ins will start 30 minutes before the tournament starts so please be aware. I will post a notice on here, /fgg/vo steam group and the PSN community so keep your eyes open for it. Any other questions about the tournament are welcome.

Here's the sign up page:
challonge.com/AnimeCombos

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fggvo

PSN Community:
Fighting Games General

Last Tournament Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2rIW4IUcsdC1ge8NO-8C3Zd6gv3tuFxJ

-IMPORTANT NOTICE-
The slots are not full. The number you see is just how many people have already registered for the tournament. There is no limit on the number of people playing.

Discord Link: discord.gg/0WEoKONYXBiRDqTy

meeeeeee
im a sniffgirl!!

is there any reason to learn rolento in a2 or should i just stick with rose

why not just play who you like

THICCCC

>sf5 still on fire
>muppets cancelled

gg is looking really good right now

So was that dude asking for lobby just baiting or what this shit is empty

Its so good.

Damn brehs. Do y'all remember playing Marvel 1 at the old ass laundromat deep in the hood or mashing MvC2/Tekken 3 at Cicis Pizza?

I remember one grocery store or whatever I think it was a thrift store that had CvS2 there, and you could tell the dude who owned it was an arcade jubkie because it was the only one they had and it was always well kept despite bein in the rougher parts of town.

I would always like it when my ma went school shopping for me and I got to get my ass whooped by other kids mashing with Men and I think Joe because he used wind

someone see me in alpha 1

none of that shit is more abhorrent than the stuff in goobers

>someone see me in alpha 1
can we play alpha 2 for a bit

How do we make guilty gear more honest/balanced

if v-ism is banned then alpha 3 becomes a one character game because a-dhalsim completely rapes everyone

what do you have to show for being a kissless virgin loser if you don't even know anything about fighting games and make diaper/blog posts 24/7

Where the thick boys st

Yo did you start Thick v5? Props to you my dude I fap to that thread at least every 4 days.

Hello, Other General!!!!!

I come from /ink/ as their ambassador. Maybe you saw the spam, we are sorry and were hoping to do things more civilized now. We like to draw pictures of NSFW animals fucking eachother with tenticles. I believe this should be allowed on Veeky Forums.

If you want to come voice your opinion, or just to r8 our art m8, visit us at We hope to hear from you!

>none of that shit is more abhorrent than the stuff in goobers
lol

even if that were true it's still similar to the stuff you hate on GG for

I played the shit out of Marvel vs Xmen and MvC1 at my mall's arcade when I was like 10.

I never got to play MvC2 because there were tons of people always surrounding the machine and I was too young.

Also, my walmart had a Capcom vs SNK machine that I played a lot.

his fans here on /fgg/

it's ok though because capcom made it.

>if v-ism is banned then alpha 3 becomes a one character game because a-dhalsim completely rapes everyone
how does A2 stack up

I played A1 once and its like, you can combo a lot of things if you mash its kinda weird

No, but you've piqued my interest. Link?

>Nice thighs and ass
>silver hair
Jesus FUCKING CHRIST WHO IS THIS
MY DICK NEEDS MORE

alpha 2's mechanics all work to be aprox 1000% less retarded then alpha 3

they spent all their time adding tons of new characters and making the cool visuals/sound and then made the actual game in a week

w e w

Seeing the highest ranked Jap Vega get destroyed by Ken makes me want to drop the character

Nemo isn't doing too well either

I dont feel like downloading it and i already have A1

>Sim is the only viable A-ism character
nice meme

A2 is good imo but CC damage + Valle CC can be a bit much for some people

also Chun and Rose are bitches

It got deleted, fugg.

Idk how to crosslink on Clover but hope I did it.

No reversal and situational punish as a v-reversal makes him mid tier at best. I'm gonna keep playing him though.

>>/gif/8561472
Is that right this time

what board?

wheres the ec lounge

What if akuma had ex moves

East coast lobby was up for 15 minutes and nothing. Make it yourself next time.

How many more patches until sf5 is finally fixed?

Maybe..

Every modern fighting game should have EX moves. Bring back force breaks.

Wesker is cute!
CUTE!

noice

but u didnt even post ur cfn

you still trying to play a1?

I'm in the room

dumb boat poster

>stop playing sfv after DaS3 dropped
>start playing again today
>get fucking dumpstered repeatedly
Fucking christ.

for real negro what are you doing

Just drank my first redbull after seeing all the players sponsered by it.

Holy shit, this shit is fucking tasty. Its a bit pricey though. I wish I was sponsered by them.

All of that is true but you still have to beat people in footsies to get most of that off and GG has zero footsies

Why are you accusing him of not knowing anything about fighting games while spewing some retarded garbage about A3 in the very same post? You have no clue what you're talking about you dumb cunt

sniffcole fightan game when

fuck off snake eyes, go practice.

i play stinky boat!!

I need a SFM webm of Laura thunder clapping dat bunda ASAP, any SFM wizards here

Never. It is losing momentum and the game's """story""" is entering it's last arc.

>All of that is true but you still have to beat people in footsies to get most of that off and GG has zero footsies
well considering the fact that you're using the term footsies to describe SF style neutral yeah it doesn't, but that would be as retarded as saying SF doesn't have Guilty Gear style neutral therefore it's degenerate

Is toohoo going to make a comeback?

Why do people in st never stop throwing fireballs even though they've lost half their life in dee jay j. hk

EC lobby is up

cfn majorzero
ft2
pass is 9010

if more people join ill change it to ft1, i'm ass so it'll go quick lol

pls no karins ;_;

Toohoo is a sellout by its creator to Sony.
You need to find new weeb things to like

granblue fantasy fighting game when

wait I think I fucked the lobby up
in my defense I'm tired and medicated AF right now and don't make lobbies much

pass is 3231, ft2, CFN Fourson

i hope
kancolle girls all look the same, they have no distinct backstories and personalities like touhous and there's no lore.

playing ST fries your brain

It already is a fighting game.
Has Roo and Chunners and everyone

nvm just go here

Don't try to argue with redblade about GG. You're trying to debate with someone who literally brings it up at random when there isn't a single soul in the general talking about it.

I honestly can't stand ojou types because they're conceptualized as tall skinny girls but Karin is like 5'1 and she has the most perfect ass. Like when the no leggings mod came out I was never more sure of anything in my life I would eat sunday dinner off that ass.

who is this redblade new trip

followup, why do new trips always seem to be retarded and manage to be worse than their predecessors every time

ZUN didnt develop the game, its a fan game that already existed on PC thats been ported to PS4.

GG's neutral is a joke, that's why the game sucks.

>GG's neutral is a joke
no you're thinking of SFV

That actually does look stinky, delete this.

SFV is one of the most neutral focused games unless you play mika
GG is setplay gorilla pressure into fullscreen corner carry into memes

more sniffs

While we're talking ass anybody GGXrd US East?

I'm still learning the game , I'm ass but I want to be OK before Rev drops.

He got banned so he is ban evading with a new trip.

lol shut up retard

>pls no karins
how would you ever learn the matchup? And this general has actual real life competent karins that could teach you a lot

>Fighting games
>Neutral

whats the problem

>Literally poking in neutral and not being able to convert into meme combos
The Neutralest

I know right

>SFV is one of the most neutral focused games unless you play mika
where's your reading comprehension m8

>best boat

God damn, user.

sleep fighter lmao

all you did was show me a webm of two chuns playing footsies
if this was kusoge gear as soon as the chun on the right hit she would have converted into a 60% combo that took the other chun all the way into the corner and then did an unreactable high/low/left/right all at the same time mixup and then finished her off if she even hit as much as a crouch jab

Protip: if the only reason a game is "neutral heavy" is because offensive potential is shit so it's just safer to sit back, poke at safe ranges, and let the other person hang themselves it's not a game with good neutral

fgg must be good at shmups because they sure do dodge a lot (subscribe for more gamer humour)

When would you ever NOT offensive move

I mean when is there a situation where you'd defensive move but not offensive

why was there no pre beat tribe cup this year? o hope it didn't die like SBO desu ne

Thick is always appreciated.