/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Good luck cuck

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss that was recently released for western audiences, with additional changes. It's a sandbox MMORPG that features action-oriented combat, open world PVP territory control, trading, player housing, and more.
Info from the site: i.imgur.com/r7VvB6h.png

>Discord
discord.gg/0vYcIJNhxt5cd4pK (join at your own risk)

>/bdog/ guilds
pastebin.com/fDnC2S9R

>Guides
pastebin.com/VH3XrCYb

>Maps and nodes
blackdesertfoundry.com/map/#4/-8.89/-25.22
blackdeserttome.com/map/
bdomap.mmoguild.org/

>Useful Links
Wiki: blackdeserttome.com/wiki/BDO_Tome
Database: bddatabase.net/us/
Skill Calculator: blackdeserttome.com/calculator
Class Armor Sets: wodox.imgur.com/
Else: Google it before posting

>BDO KR/JP info + differences between NA/EU
pastebin.com/P2YqnsCX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGTLuPh56Ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for sardine

second for sardine/IC alliance

>implying

List of most popular classes in KR (most to least played)
ranger-giant-warrior-blader-sorc-valk-plum-tamer-kunoichi-witch-ninja-wizard

5th for fishing guilds could've picked more creative names

but I even fixed the pastebin for you guys so that it says Alnayad

Its done! Its finally done! I can be a thick ranger now! I'm joining Sardine, right?

That's not the fix
The fix is changing Alnayad to Alleina

>implying I am on sardine

well shoot

post ranger

>good luck cuck
what

I just learned how gear works. They should probably explain this bullshit a lot earlier.

how does it work?

Yep. Just message our officers when you're ready.

Shes on her way soon!

Will do, thank you!

I'm on the same boat here too. Soon.

>wizard and witch least popular
What's the reasoning for that? Do koreans just not do GvG?

No awakening. Its pretty obvious because the bottom 4 classes are the ones who lack it at the moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=RGTLuPh56Ew

Awakenings are too OP and all those classes at the bottom do not have awakenings yet.

God damn ERPers... why do they have to do their shit in Toscani Farm of all places? I picked this place as my cooking/farming hub because it is away from the fucking town and here they are.

(You)

Those are just regular rpers, be glad they aren't talking about another kind of hole.

Ok, who do I contact to join? Also I think I'm TOO thick, bless the apperance changer

You guys still having fun?

I think no officer is online now.

You can't be too thick. Seems like everyone else is asleep so message Raelee.

Pretty sure they're an ERP guild. Any ERP Guild worth their salt will advertise themselves as an RP guild to the public, then slowly corrupt the roleplayers into the erotic side.

(You)

Should I push for 58? I am really not sure to be honest. I kinda have been satisfied with 57 for a while but I start to feel an urge to level even further.

If you're seriously only 57 and want to be competitive you better start leveling.

I hope not! Is the chat system weird or am I too retarded? I'll shoot them another whisper once I stop d'cing!

It's a little weird in that you whisper character names instead of family names which would be more intuitive. Anyhow I received two whispers from you quite all right. Sent some back myself too but I suppose you dc'd?

I did! I'm getting back on now, thank you though!

Sorry to seem like an idiot, but theres no chat showing in the bottom left, where I assume there would be!

sauce pls

That is strange. Do you have whispers turned on in the chat settings? Anyway for now just follow the newbie trail your black spirit gives you up until a town named Velia, and be sure to turn on this button here.

You have to do the first quests, do you see any kind of chat?

>NO WAIFU POSTING
>NO GUILD DRAMA
>NO ORIGINAL CONTENT
>NO CREATIVE OPs
>NO FUN

THESE ARE THE BDOG RULES

Is PVP necessary in this game, like for items/quests etc? or is just for fun/dick waving?

Latter

Stupid Eppuhwa
Ugly Eppuhwa
Kill Eppuhwa

I see, thanks for clarifying.

some of the best crystals in the game are only available with tokens earned in the red battlefield, which is a team deathmatch

and good luck holding any endgame spawn zone without killing people who try to take it from you

There is a lot going on in this game, I feel like it's gonna take me a while to wrap my head around everything, not a NEET anymore so probably going to be a lonnnnng time before I get anywhere close to endgame playing casually.

Which one?

I know its hard to notice but I have the color picked on the left.

3rd

Do classes get stereotyped for something in this game.

all valks are whores

That's easy to believe.

What is this bullshit?
I just spent 300 extra rum buying the "pirate" bandana and I got an extra eyepatch. This freaking event.

>event cosmetic
>takes up the eyeglass slot, which grant a bonus to knowledge gain

ffs korea

Rangers: best thighs

Maehwas: best boobs

Valks: best abs

Sorc: Tranny

Tamer:

Who's the best /bdog/er and why is it Georgie?

>Maehwas: best boobs
Ninja tits are better

r8

If something seems off tell me please.

>1/2

Are the eyebrows good?

>2/2

she has michael jackson's face

How?

that thing above her mouth between her nose like the labia or something looks off
skin color is also odd and chin is a bit long

hair reminds me of like someone who did pic related

How she is ingame, bad lightning.

I'll try to fix the thing then.

How does skin color look off?

The hair is just as planned user, good that you noticed that detail, since it was how she would have dealt with her hair.

in creator looked grey, game looks better since it's brown

skin shine is also a bit bothersome but that's probably just the game, gonna assume you have grease at 0

This game is pretty fun and I'm enjoying myself!

that refers to the guy on the left, the ugly one
he enjoys givving his lovers to the BBC and he has no friends!

I'll enjoy your boipussy

Whelp my guild is officially dead. 70+ members have stopped playing over the last month. Only 1 was even left afk today when I logged on quick. Kind of a weird feeling seeing everyone move on.

I got 200+ hours of fun out of it though, not counting time spent afk.

gib ur stoff, oh wait

HOLY FUCK THESE GRAPHICS ARE AWESOME YOU GUISE

ayyy

I shit you not, I think this is what drove off half of them. No trading items or working toward things together just led to us each doing our own thing.

Grease at zero yes. I have to sleep now I'll take care of the mouth detail tomorrow but I think it's fixed on the last ingame picture.

I'll help you tomorrow too, with my ranger.

Error: Could not find boipussy

ayyy

Thank you very much!

Is there a way to alter the CustomizationData file and change the crafter name?

WARNING WARNING WARNING

If you see this APE: K I L L O N S I G H T
He is wanted for: Murder, dogging his guildmates, having no firends, and STEALING A PURE WAIFU!

Who be this man?

GRILL CONFIRMED

>WAIFU POSTING
>GUILD DRAMA
>ORIGINAL CONTENT
>CREATIVE OPs
>FUN

MAKE BDOG GREAT AGAIN

Whats better for lewd? NA or EU?
Where can I go to be a cheap cumdump?
Whats the best class for this?

NA
orwen
archer

EU is definetly better for lewd, we got an official ERP guild here called Sardine.

How much accuracy do I need as a witch? I have no guild bonus and I'm too lazy to use the food

Accuracy is good if you plan on facing mobs or players above your level or plan on facing high DP opponents.

Are you minimally interested in writing or just want to pretend you a grill that sucks cocks so you can masturbate your male dick?

Why is /bdog/ discord so amazing bros?

>(join at your own risk)

Anyone get disconnected? I'm having trouble reconnecting.

It's night and day when you use an accuracy offhand, can't believe I grinded all the way to 53 missing like 1/4 of my hits

Both

why are ranged mobs so fucking annoying ?

they usually do more damage than the melee mobs too

i heard theres a set of leveling gear u should upgrade and use til 50, where do i get this? im lvl 29 valkyrie

Post storages.

So are you forced to be a good goy and get the ghillie suit if you want to even have a chance at being relevant as a wiz in PvP?