Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

>futureproof isnt from discord Edition

Previous thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zfAghE2H
strawpoll.me/10206207
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/rvnjsjd8f4/,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was just partaking in the FutureProof chat experience when a fellow ally aka guild member aka comrade referred to a fap material called "My Little Pony".

I researched this online with the help of my search engine aka Google and found images of cartoon horses.

I refuse to believe it, but is the FutureProof guild actually made up of little kids?

I worry for the future, for when we have to go to war with the discordfag guilds (for real, not the farce we are undergoing right this moment), maybe we don't have the capability to fight them after all.

DELETE THIS

>white out all the names
>GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD, PROOF OF SOMETHING
Why

>futureproof isnt from discord
You're exactly right. Futureproof doesn't have a discord channel, not even a steam group.

Is there any way possible of making a DECENT Templar PvP build?

>/tosg/

Help, I'm planning on a fencer and I don't know where to place points for my stats

Name was lolipantsu back in january, its changed to something else now. I dont see why i would add the name for you to harrass onee-chan for

You forgot the cookie cutter class build guide!

pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

>not knowing that MLP fans are mostly 20+ beta guys
Welcome Newfriend
or
nice bait mate

Sword 3 Cata 3 Templar.

Templar is always going to be weaker than whatever else you could pick but Sword 3 Cata 3 is the best PvP build core for swordies.

>no one knows that you're actually a girl at the meetup

Only cuties get in this box.

Can't fathom the thought of having to suck someone's dick just to get chatting rights and access to their exclusive guilds. Discordfags are so assbackwards. It feels good, as a FP member, to be free of the bullshit one would normally experience in a discord guild (look at you, Clover and FOE).

No circlejerks and no drama, as advertised by Lolipan. Discordfags are welcomed to quit their guilds and join the arguably more comfy and relaxing guild Futureproof.

>tfw Futureproof is falling apart
t-thanks Jinsae

>literally just joined it today
>reading over group chat while at work

It seems really nice to me. Not seeing it.

/tosg/ IRC: #tosg on Rizon

Non-/tosg/: #tos

That's not true! Misinformation!

Rance please leave, no boys are allowed in FP

We've lost like 3 people so it's time to start doomposting.

>bleeding members so hard they are trying to recruit from other /tosg/ guilds

Looks like the buy 2 early access players are more cancerous than the F2P players. All this shitposting is done by early accessers

pls no namedrop

Also I'll just put my barrel on and you can pretend I'm a girl.

It's a damn shame that Futureproof only lasted this short period of time.

I wish Lolipan realized sooner the spies planted in our guild. Should have kicked them immediately but I guess it's more important to maintain a "lax" environment.

Perhaps that's what Lolipan desired, drama and infighting after becoming bored of the stable state of FP.

Personally I wouldn't trust Lolipan after her desperate attempt at misguiding the general, ignorant masses. Lolipan and Jinsae and maybe Azebu are easily controlling the ones without real awareness of what's going on.

>SPR is good
30k+ hp and 300+ crit resistance
vs
4k+ sp and 72 (SEVENTY TWO) Mdef

>SPR is good
This never happened

>30k+ hp and 300+ crit resistance
>as a "healer" in pve
>group bonus mdef is bad

There's a hidden value that makes SPR ignore crowd control effects at a certain unespecified rate similar to bloodletting, pvp tryhards get around 125 SPR because of this, some just get 100 others evne get 150, this is a long time known fact in Korea.

Check the previous thread. People telling new players they should invest SPR in their Clerics (not priests) and their Chronomancers

Oracle C3 when?

Everyone point and laugh at the FP shill.

It's true though, the recent drama is hurting futureproof more than Discord. Lolipan especially, she admitted in a private chat with me that she feels like quitting because she's not accustomed to the pressure of war decs from so many guilds triggered by her literal faggotry.

FP is the real bully here to be honest, everyone has it backwards. Discord has done no harm and does not fight back unless they are attacked first.

/tosg/ IRC: #tosg on Rizon.

There's also a non-/tosg/ channel at #tos. IRC is the usual Veeky Forums standard, and these channels have been around since closed beta.

I've played with Veeky Forums guilds for years and let me give the single most important piece of advice that I've learned over that wasted time:

DO
NOT
TRUST
OR
PROMOTE
V
O
I
P
GROUPS

They will always, always becomes cliques and they always cause chaos that eventually leads to the downfall of a general.

IRC is old and busted

Discord is the new hotness

Why is no one joining? Why is it so dead?

Just curious, how many of you use controllers when playing ToS?

strawpoll.me/10206207

The only thing that was admitted in a private chat is that Jinsae is a 15 year old Brazilian bullied into warring by legions of redditors, who also shit up the thread enormously.

Please just stop. This was a cute thread before.

FP never attacked anyone you mongoloid. It was literally FOE and Clover who declared war on FP.
As for Lolipan, he really is autistic just like Jinsae and Azebu but everyone knows that already so what's your point?
Also it's funny how you think FP is "hurting" when there's literally no one that gives a shit about this drama other than Lolipan

>join /tosg/ guild
>immediate regret

t. Jinsae

>people in /tosg/ discord using the voip

People in the channel are only in the channel to listen to the music bot that everyone can queue songs for. I have yet to see someone even in the lobby and talking

>Discord has done no harm and does not fight back unless they are attacked first

By attacked do you mean called out on being massive faggots hellbent on enforcing your stupid clique or declared war on, because FP did nothing to you guys.

FP was trying to be one of several guilds for /tosg/ and now discord has declared war under the guise of "bullying" because nobody cares about their stupid clique and FP is the comfiest and most sociable guild.

I want to be an alch but I've never played wizard class before.
I don't care about about lategame I just want a build that won't let me kill myself while leveling because I already have 3 level 200+ characters and anymore un-fun grinding will kill me.

Send help

Jinsae could never redact such elaborate English though

>Friday night guild drama

My kind of night

fuck off fpnigger and fuck your br leader too

>Discord has done no harm and does not fight back unless they are attacked first.
and where the fuck has anyone ever attacked Discord?

how to make quarrel shooter ET viable and desired in truffles and beyond?

so should i be an int paladin cleric thing? you people are breaking my brain

No one has actively promoted it, ever.

I'm going to post it every thread from now on.

Do you want to know of a way to hide a community more effectively than Azebu's discord community? Actually, they aren't even trying compared to what Lolipan is doing.

Lolipan is creating a false front of "No strings attached and no circlejerks allowed" all the while maintaining a private group even stricter than Azebu's discord. Lolipan's guild is just another way for Lolipan to filter out the spies so Lolipan can create an even MORE elitist group. The circlejerking there would make the discord members embarassed and the elitism is unreal. If you please Lolipan enough and satisfy Lolipan's ego enough, you'll probably receive a message for you to move up the private ladders.

As for me, i've had enough. Can't have a mmo without circlejerking I see. In that case I'll just have to stay away from Lolipan in addition to Discord.

>/tosg/ guilds working together
>band together and fight off ToT to protect Cute
>things are going well
>FOE teams up with reddits guilds and declares war on FP
>discord literally ripping apart /tosg/
BUT IT'S THOSE FP MEMERS WHO ARE THE PROBLEM AMIRITE

100% this

discord get out

This has been said before, make up a new one.

Doing gods work. Fuck these theorycrafting trannies, I'll rely on my own pvp experience with my build.

Nice borderline-paranoia conspiracy theory!

that's not what that user meant

Comfiest? Sociable?

It looks like the good goy has been brainwashed, lads!

It's just another way for Lolipan to make you guys brainless idiots by Lolipan throwing around special terms (just for you) to make you feel like special snowflakes. You must have been desperate in avoiding Discord-like circlejerks but it looks like you fell into the exact same trap, twice even. what a fucking riot

That was a fun meetup!

I liked everyone there! I think.

Thanks for the good time Diev Boys and Girls!

Anyone playing Dragoon tank? I've been looking for a guide, but I can't find one that recent enough or with any detail.

I plan on doing this guide - tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/rvnjsjd8f4/, but it doesn't list the character attributes I go - just skill attributes.

I'm only Swordsmen and Peltasta right now so is there a better tank class? (Playing in group)

What's a good Linker build that also lets me solo stuff on my own?

Sorry for asking I'm new to the game..

>FOE teams up

This is where you went full missinfo tier

I think jinsae was just bored and wanted to have some fun with futureproof

I liked FP members as FOE.

There is dissent among the ranks.

3>2>1 Spr>int>con

IMD scales off of sprt, Barrior scales from spr, depZ scales from spr. The only thing that scales from int is Heal so 3>1>1 might even be better

You'll probably get memetexted by shitters but if they can't support their opinions just ignore

>be in meetup
>lolipan figuratively sucking the dicks of azebu and jinsae and other discord leaders

Why did Lolipan try to separate from Discord when she is literally Discord itself?

Are the discord members so sick of dominating the server that they decided to create an artificial adversary to make them feel even better? They are doing a good job since they're ripping apart Futureproof at the moment. FP stands no chance against Jinsae's futa army.

>This is where you went full missinfo tier
What? They literally teamed up with other guilds and jinsum literally said they were in contact with other guilds in that leaked chat.

Stop lying!

Does anyone want to grind in Alemeth for a bit?

Add pyromancer

I`m going for the Quarrel shooter C3 path.

Is Schwarze reiter any good?
Or which other class should I choose?

>she
he is a fucking small college asian boy with bad grades, kind alike tomoko but a dude and slightly older

Yes. Str doesn't do shit for Paladin since 1 str = +1 damage. Even if you had 200 str, you don't only be doing 200 damage. You could argue that your crits would be stronger, but if you want to make a Str/Dex Paladin then you're on your own.

And remember, your stats are also highly dependent on what you'll be taking before and after Paladin.

I like dominating FP's feminine dick by stomping on them and making them preemptively cum!

Bullying has never been so fun, since in TOS you can bully an entire guild at a time!

I wouldn't accept FP's filthy players back into my discord though, they probably aren't strong enough to defend themselves, not to even mention the defending the guild.

How do I build a pyro? Do I just put points into utility wizard spells until I get pyro? Do I spam INT or SPR? Do I need CON?

Honestly, everyone should just leave Loli and Jin's guilds at this point. Otherwise, this general is beyond fucked.

Stop listening to disinfo agents like They probably don't even play the game.
The Cleric heal bonus you get from INT is negligible. SPR to CON ratio would be 2:1 at most. Even with 2:1 stat distribution you're still going to end up with less than 20khp at level 280 if you don't compensate with + flat HP equipment.

t. Mia

Honestly, everyone should just kysmm. Otherwise, this general is beyond fucked.

>Still no demi-human reduction gear in the game

Uhhhm

>gets two other Reddit guilds to simultaneously wardec FP
>j-just have some fun

because people leave after joining instead of idling

Jinsae himself said they were working with Undefined and Aistra, and Undefined gave them the tower location. Those are reddit guilds.

Sorry I'm still at bees.

How's ToS?
I played RO for years and years.
Is it the kind of game you can jump in and get some levels in pretty quickly or is it like RO used to be, where it'd take hours to start getting even basic skills, and days to advance in class?

It sounds like the economy is shit, but if you liked soloing in RO, would soloing in ToS be agreeable?

>The Cleric heal bonus you get from INT is negligible
I agree. Spr>con 3>1 is probably best. Int only does increase heal but at a worst rate than str adds to damage.

Spr scales all the magic def abilities in pala and pard

Why does no one take Fire Wall with Pyromancers? The skill hits about the same amount of times as other skills but seems to cover a bigger area. Why is it bad?

Anyone? :(

There is nothing wrong with a PvP guild that actively PvPs and reports about it.
There is, however, something very wrong with an external ERP social network clique that actively shitposts and derails threads. Kill yourself already reddiscords.

t. Femidian player

I'm in Jinsae's guild. I don't know why he's backpedaling, oh well, it's just Jinsae being a faggot like usual. The rest of the members though, have a completely different attitude.

We are aware that tosg and mainly FP are responsible for starting the guild drama. We are aware and definitely not forgiving. We will not forget this, so prepare yourselves you fucking assfaggots. If Jinsae doesn't follow through on our anger, then someone else who shares our mentality will create a guild specifically for interfering with the FP guild. I'm fucking pissed that shitters like Lolipan think they can get away for attacking us. Fucking kill yourselves and anyone related to his trash guild, I'll make you wish you never came to OUR server.

I would rec 1 high guard 1 guard rest umbro rim
1 spear lunge. Personally I would take pierce> synchro but w/e
Go hop3 first
50 str 50 con After that, rest in str dex or con

Firewall is Pyro3 investment, if you're Pyro2 it isn't worth it.

ToS is quests, not so much grinding, it's a very different kind of playstyle.

I really like it, though, and I played RO from like... 16 to 22 or something.

Can someone hit me with the screencap of that guy who didn't want to spend time with his son to play?

Bump. Anyone help please? I don't wana put a single point wrong in a fucking cash shop gook game

Made a post about this a few days ago.

see

I don't get it.

So different class choices require different stats?

How do I know what trees I should go down?

t. falseflagger

>We are aware that tosg and mainly FP are responsible for starting the guild drama.

How do you even justify this shit? Come on, I'm waiting.