Why didn't they just network or get an internship?

Why didn't they just network or get an internship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaNnARoz1A
takimag.com/article/stimu_liars_and_the_stimu_lies_they_tell_scott_locklin/print
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They didn't know how to look a man in the eye and give a firm handshake, clearly

Reminder that there are greek people, right now, working without pay so they can keep their job in the hope that the company will become more profitable someday

That's fair, they've been not working with pay for long enough

What good would a fucking internship have been to them?

It would allow them to get some experience and build a network to find a permanent job

That is fucking bullshit rationalization for free labour.

Remember that accepting capitalism is the highest form of cuckoldry

So when can we get a bill passed to outlaw unpaid internships? It clearly violates minimum wage law.

>It clearly violates minimum wage law.

No, legally, it does not, because it is not employment, but internship, but it is ethicomorally wrong.

>The Point
>Your Head

>that pic
thanks Harper

Why didn't they ask their parents for their weekly allowance?

Except if you are part of the capitalist class.

>Can't have unpaid labor.
>Make up a new word for it.
>Now you can.
I hate this country.

Why didn't the eagles fly the atomic bomb to Tokyo?

Everyone who supports capitalism assumes they are a part of the "capitalist" class

They feared the mighty Japanese pheasant.

Labor without pay is slavery. For some reason we cant seperate the concept of slavery from cotton fields.

I see where you're coming from, and how it could be used maliciously, but internships are more used for people to get experience otherwise out of their reach. It's usually Highschool/college kids being a general assistant in a field they are interested in. Basically just 19 year olds fetching coffee for some prestigious law firm so they have something impressive to put on their future resume.

t. bourgeois scum

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaNnARoz1A

and some labor with pay is slavery too.

Agreed

all*

sure, I just... didn't want to sound like a radical.

That's not actually real, is it?

I'm generally the sort of worker who keeps his head down, works hard, and stays loyal despite the fact that I'm getting a raw deal. I've put up with a lot of bullshit. But if that were posted in my workplace I would fuck the boss's wife and daughter, leave an upper decker in every toilet, walk out, and never look back.

I fucking hate that rationale. Fuck those assholes, if I want work experience I wanna get paid for my work.

Most communists I've met are neets who want government handouts, so the label of the "capitalist class" is likely a comparison.

Wew lad

So many people getting baited.

How does one even get a job in the Great Depression?

1.) Learn coding
2.) Don't be an indian
3.) ????
4.) Endless job opportunities

became a youtuber.

new deal

Programming was a women's job in WWII.

Is that supposed to be humourous?

It was true.
Only when women were dropped and pushed out of the field did it gain "prestige".

It's factual.

but unrelated

>How does one even get a job in the Great Depression?
.) Learn coding
.) Don't be an indian
.) ????
.) Endless job opportunities
>>>/pol gets triggered by womyn history

Oh wait, you thought the recent recession was a depression?

Join the army. True fax:
takimag.com/article/stimu_liars_and_the_stimu_lies_they_tell_scott_locklin/print

Considering Greeks put so much effort into tax evasion/dodging it only makes sense.

play video game and talk about your life

And forced labour is slavery too.

Year Up?

C O M M U N I S M

what?