What if Lincoln was never assassinated and went through with his plan of deporting former slaves...

What if Lincoln was never assassinated and went through with his plan of deporting former slaves? How would the history of America and the world unfold if the US was a completely white country after the civil war and there was never any civil rights movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Physical-Lincoln-Complete-John-Sotos/dp/1440420149/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b
youtube.com/watch?v=H3FNLnFg6Ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there was never any civil rights movement?
I hate this meme. The CRM wasn't just niggers. They weren't even the most vocal group, but they're cherry picked to shit by historians. There still would've been a CRM. It probably would have gone a lot smoother. Things probably would have been a lot better in the U.S. had Lincoln survived. Reconstruction certainly would have gone better, but I'm not going to make speculation about anything later than that.

>his plan of deporting former slaves

[citation needed]

What is OP was never born

How the hell should I know?

Lincoln was probably dying of Marfan's syndrome at the time of his assassination (his health took a dramatic turn for the worse in 1865) so he wouldn't have lived that much longer anyway.

Also, the Radical Republicans would have almost certainly blocked any repatriation efforts Lincoln considered, they nearly impeached Andrew Johnson who was largely carrying out Lincoln's original vision of Reconstruction (focus on reintegrating the South into the Union, with the rights of Freedmen being a secondary concern).

amazon.com/Physical-Lincoln-Complete-John-Sotos/dp/1440420149/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b

American Colonization Society, he changed his mind though shortly before it got blown out of his skull.

>he changed his mind though shortly before it got blown out of his skull.

kek

Do you think somebody this ugly would stand a chance in politics today?

No rock music. This alone has made me very hesitant to retroactively support slave deportation in the 19th century. Also here in the South blacks are generally far better than elsewhere.

>No rock music
Quit shilling myth. Blacks weren't the first nor even the best early rock musicians.

can't tell if serious...

>American Colonization Society
>plan of deporting former slaves

'no'

Radical republicans having their way would've been the best case scenario for the country. Andrew Johnson basically lapped at the south's boots after the civil war, and look where they are now. Fucking as useless as ever. The north should've been far more harsh and controlling during reconstruction, and all the pro-confederate politicians should have been permanently barred from ever holding office again. Their pissy, spiteful behavior and attitude post-war resulted in that portion of the country being absolutely backwards, instead of preserving even a shred of antebellum glory.

>Blacks weren't the first nor even the best early rock musicians.
u wot m8

youtube.com/watch?v=H3FNLnFg6Ck

They were playing rock & roll before it was called rock & roll.

>inb4 "it's being played on european instruments, therefore it's primarily, if not entirely 100% aryan music"

>The ACS intended to support the colonization of free African Americans because their presence served as "a perpetual excitement" to the enslaved blacks and threatened the slave societies of the South. All of the early organizers of the Society were slaveholders; according to annual reports of the Society, they hoped in this effort to strengthen the institution of slavery in the United States. It helped to found the colony of Liberia in 1821–22 on the coast of West Africa as a place for free-born American blacks.

this is from the wikipedia page itself. honestly, kill yourself

>society to encourage free black people to voluntarily move to africa
>le "lincoln was going to send all the dindus back to africa and create muh 1488% aryan paradise"

Pick one, mongoloid.

And for the record, your meme society folded because it was never particularly feasible from an economic or a social standpoint.

Abraham Lincoln is the original JUST

I'm astounded... I've never seen so much autism.