Jiwan is for NA RP
Windrest is for EU
Ebon Hall is for EU RP

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude
>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

Previously, on /bnsg/:

49 remain
crimson #1

n i c e g a m e

take a wild guess of what will happen if arveene doesn't do anything

Cold Storage and Shrooms
NA #1232074
4/6

>tfw when your waifu cheats on you

holy shit
stop shitting up the general with your eristic whining
nigga tuned down a bit on the avatarfagging already
fuck

you'll keep shitposting like the salty faggot you are?

>kanpai, you FUCKS

>the face when when

Sounds legit

he should tune up his bleach intake as should rilo

The reasons this game has died isn't anything to do with Avatarfags or discords. The game just doesn't play nice on our internet environment and NCWEST are idiots. The netcode isn't designed to work on anything other than korean tier connections, bots and afk farmers are rampant. P2W boxes are already in, we've gotten content that's suppose to last 6 months in the space of 1 month but not had drop rates adjusted for the reduced time. Esports will never be a thing with this game untill the netcode works much better on anything above 10ms too. The character creator is nice and the game feels great to play. It's a shame a bunch of shit that's really important ruins it.

Dead Game

Dead Thread

Dead 3s Daily

NA #45001

PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH, BITCHES

Sameface whores everywhere. Seeing the same ratfaced bitch in these threads is terrible.

455001*

>pug
Got what you deserve

you are fucking delusional

I know right ;_;

>people unironically defending autistic

>yfw your husbando is the best husbando

Fuck off with your Chinese comics ratboy

Pugging Poh is a nightmare. Leveling an alt shouldn't require that sort of suffering. Come not suffer with me!

NA #1237987

>People hop guilds pretty frequently

Name one other person besides Eristic who does that. Seriously, do it and I'll mail you 100 gold right now since I assume we both play on Mushin.

>Besides, the guilds that eristic's joined haven't died. Even the ones that are less active are still alive, and most certainly aren't less active because of anything eristic could have done

Let's see:
>No Sekuhara
Almost died the first time but survived and grew stronger thanks to Courante's leadership and guidance

>NFA
Dead as fuck

>Lambda
He literally abandoned his own guild and made his bitch boy Blue stay in it because "he'll come back eventually"

>Friend
On life-support, will most likely die once they get the clan outfit

Now tell me Rilo, what did all of those clans have in common? I'm sure even YOU can figure that out, at least I hope so.

>you will never use tiny nazrin as a improvised projectile weapon
I don't think I can go on like this, guys...

Can all of you just fuck off?

Shrooms
NA #1238706
4/6

not dead

No, you had that chance months ago.
What you're seeing is an avatarfag at critical mass.
They get so many haters and white knights orbiting them that the thread implodes upon itself.

2/6

Please join

>Join discord never talked to Eristic before
>Hop in voice chat
>Eristic is just a normal dude
>Talk have fun and make jokes
>Join a few lobbies, he joins a few of mine when I'm short people
>No bad experiences at all
>Bully him constantly by posting duck pictures
>Hes still nice

I don't understand this rampant hate. Do you guys even interact with him or do you just shitpost and be salty for the fun of it? Even the complaints I do see about him are so minor that I even wonder if the rest of /bnsg/ is just saints in comparison.

Its no wonder people abandoned thread if this is what we are reduced to shitposting about. Almost makes you miss Bjarke

Almost

you are part of the problem

what shoul park do?

a L O B B Y? here?

lel

inb4
>asked his discord

fuck off with your hostile shitposting dogface

>clan uniform outfit crafting
so are you good on RR approval then? can I go back to my sickbed without having to drop in the thread for status updates?

Tell Ryzna they need to post some more screens.
p-please?

Yeah, he should have tried posting a lobby here instead and wait an hour+ for the shitposters to join him.

N-no...I don't think anything could make me miss Bjarke. I think he's still around shitposting on a semi-regular basis anyways (mostly about Luu who is probably the only one who still talks to him), he just dropped the avatar.

The shitposters in this thread are chronic, they need something or someone to focus their hate and vitriol on because they blatantly refuse to be happy or content and cannot let anyone else be so either.

>9 online during peak
not dead he says

I love you.

3/6

We're doing it! Do it with us!

>Name others who have ever hopped guilds
Courante, Barrtok, Krull, Reto(although he just hopped out of Friend for a little while and came back), the entirety of Friend. More people would be hoppers too if it weren't for alts. Sure, not everyone's hopped quite as much as Eristic, but it's not uncommon.

>Dead guilds
>Implying any of the guilds "dying" has anything to do with Eristic
>NoSeku stayed alive due to Courante's leadership, and totally not the money that Arveene and ahoka poured into it along with the strong pvpers like our boy Gyro
>Friend on life-support, despite still being by far the strongest (and by that I mean only strong) red clan on the server

>implying I'm Rilo

I do agree that Lambda was a bad idea, though.

Let's all do our best today!
And have some hugs!

>9 online
>not dead

Meanwhile No Sekuhara currently has 24 people online and it's only 3PM.

Take it easy friend even if no one joins any of my lobbies and the clan goes to sleep I will finish the clan outfit today.
And then next week take over ssp

Every Friend is worth 3 times his amount in no sek cuckboiis.

do the maths.

whats with all the shitposting about eristic and no sekuhara, are you jealous?

>and totally not the money that Arveene and ahoka poured into it along with the strong pvpers like our boy Gyro

this automatically tells me you weren't in the early no sek

4/6

Let's get this party rolling!

>talking about early no sek
>even though the discussion was why Eristic was somehow responsible for every guild being dead/dying now
Okay then

>And then next week take over ssp
you say this every week

that was only at 50 patch and we tied a round once without anyone else
but this time it won't just be friend!

Courante
>left No Sekuhara for like two days and came back

Barrtok
>left Friend to join No Sekuhara because red is dead

Krull
>same with Barrtok

Reto
>sperged out like Courante

Switching guilds once is not guild hopping, neither is leaving and rejoining a few days later. Joining five different clans across both factions within a 2-month period, however, is.

>Barrtok, Krull, Reto(although he just hopped out of Friend for a little while and came back), the entirety of Friend

you can't just name friend names and then say the entirety of friend after

How do I become a cuck?

And how exactly gold pouring is supposed to keep a clan alive aside of having more slots in a clan which could've been achieved by kicking out alts?

Hugs, you say?

post friends

5/6

How can you all be shitposting right now when there's a lobby to fill? Just one more spot left, let's beat up some Blackram!

>all this drama
>ask ufi what's up, she goes offline

sucks, she doesn't seem to wanna talk to me anymore, but:

>friend is giving me his old graphics card since he is buying a new one
>started drawing again, started writing again
>sitting comfy in my electric blanket and watching old kung fu movies

life is good. if the game doesn't make you happy, quit and be better off. don't let this game do anything like put your life on hold or make you fail to keep up your studies.

also doesn't guild hopping imply leaving guilds and joining other guilds? I've only ever been in No Sekuhara. I left it for like a day before, but I didn't join any other guilds, and that was it. except of course me leaving because I was leaving the game

There are no pvpers left in Friend anymore and weapons are going.
If Friend is the strongest red clan alive but cant break more then 10 members online at a time what can the other guilds do?

If Eristic is capable of destroying an entire guild then that guild must have been dogshit to begin with for 1 random dude to tear it apart.

someone lend me an NA account to help reto, he's way too cool ;_;

>entirety of friend
I only switched because hscene was pointless to stay in with nyu gone, friend is more of a continuation of that than a guild hop anyways.

How do I unsubscribe from this blog?

we need you back
save your guild please...

Crimson is secretly a huge static and only cool kids are allowed in

Now that we lost the weak willed we'll go hang out with them

ctrl+W

haha fuck that. I should just be a big bumhole and make all of NoSek hate me so you can unite against me.

We're all working hard here, senpai.

i saw your spoon drawings
those were cute

tell us your honest opinion on eristic

Neutral. Nice trips.

bots

>make all of NoSek hate me
impossible

i said honest
you're done with this game, let it all out so arveene can finally do something and rilo will realize how badly he fucked up

T HI C C

Not him, but I have problems with Courante and other members more than Eristic. I left because there were more good people in Friend

Rilo is nice though

You and your leg hugs.

rilo is TOO nice

EU
Asura 4
Anything for darts edition

He's way too gullible for his own good.

i would join with a friend but then we would be 4 assassins

what gpu are you getting and what games are you playing now

Sounds like fun
Do it

Do it and take screenshots of the action.

Quick couple of BSH runs because >Noble never
NA #12419245

Don't make me just pug it

Naksun and NCsoft pls. Just because you spread them out doesn't make these gumballs any more desirable.

I'd do it, but my alt is 44 and I wouldn't want to just get dunked for free at Thrasher.

At least you got them, my usual loot is one less badge and no balls

Help I need a name for my scummoner

Mujin's even leaving his machismo in the old dudes.

The man is insatiable.

I'd join you, but I'm lagging more than before, so I just hopped out of the game. Good luck on your runs

Big Dick Mcgee

I wish he'd leave it in me too.

they're 1g each
if you don't want them, i'll gladly take them

have you seen the market price on those things lately?

3/4