Who is still using paypal, other than cashing out VCC/CC?

who is still using paypal, other than cashing out VCC/CC?

Redpill me on paypal. It's pretty handy if you sell a lot of shit online, or even using that card reader.

I use it to buy the odd thing on eBay every now and then ,that's it and that's all I need it for.If I could pay in Bitcoin I'd close my account.

What?

biggest thieves in the business. I was recently hit by a gang of chargeback scammers. 40+ chargebacks. Obvious scams - paypal didn't care - they advised me I was covered under their seller protection then charged me 20$ PER CHARGEBACK. Fuck them.

I'm sorry i meant wast covered by their seller protections - fuck them twice

I always get paid through PayPal.
I have a sizeable horde growing there.

>cashing out
what did he mean by this?

As a buyer I have never had a problem with paypal.

It's fine until you get FUCKED.

I haven't been fucked yet, biggest jews in the business.
Why did they choose to not cover you?

Digital services

you cash out stolen CC/VCC by buying popular items online(iphones,ipads,macbooks) shipping them to your empty house in the hood and reselling the unopened electronics on craigs bro.

this is the most popular gray hat nigz nugz thing atm so yeah. dunno how long it gonna last tho, btc might overtake credit cards in 10 years :(

Basically what he said. eBay and PayPal are the same company. I really wish open bazaar wasn't so shitty

Thieving online niggers will fucking hate open bazaar. They will actually have to steal shit and put it up for sell. No more stolen credit card nonsense.

I use square. Obviously not on ebay but for selling online. Theyre a lot fairer to sellers

Still have an account. Only use when there is no other possible alternative. I loathe paypal.

Valve banned my Steam account after I asked them for a charge back via PayPal.

I got my account back but was barred from using PayPal with them in the future.

The credit thing is nice for medium sized purchases sometimes if you're not retarded about it.

This sounds very illegal

Can you get caught doing this? Where are you suppose to buy the data

Very illegal.

Usually

Deep web, otherwise they'll talk to their nigger friend who has a nigger friend who stole a dumb bitches card from the one night stand.

Is it really niggers who do this? I thought it was Russians

Or is that who steal it to sell to niggers

they are cheaper on surface web, been there and was just as surprised.