/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: No Compromises Allowed Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /loz/, /mii/, /ywg/, /ink/, /ssbg/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Starters for Pokemon Sun and Moon Revealed!: youtube.com/watch?v=Kn25hijDL7c
「!」Monster Hunter Generations coming July 15th, along with a limited edition New 3DSXL: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730774539739758592
「!」Style Savvy: Fashion Forward finally coming to NA on August 19th: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730434827154010112
「!」Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice announced: siliconera.com/2016/05/11/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-spirit-justice-brings-order-courts-september/
「!」The 2DS is now available at a MSRP of $79.99 starting May 20th, pre-installed with Mario Kart 7!: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730412151635124226
「!」Zelda U is Zelda U/NX now. More info at E3. twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/725224510694240256
「!」Squid Sisters amiibo announced: youtube.com/watch?v=VP3CPiSOBRs
「!」Map Pack #2 is now available in Fire Emblem Fates: siliconera.com/2016/05/04/new-fire-emblem-fates-map-pack-2-dlc-coming-week/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/SK0HXcMx
Wii U - pastebin.com/pmZUkJcd

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-v8.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Stop posting squids

uhhhhhh

Fuck mods

for once, i love you pige

Is /ink/ kill 5ever?

third time's the charm.

so then, in that case, would you be willing to create a secure tripcode and send it to me? that is, if the people and mods actually agree to entertain such a plan.
if you have the time, you'd be able to post threads too if i were gone.

why does he keep bullying us?

i'm so sorry
to stay on topic, do you guys like hyrule warriors? i haven't played it in months but i remember it being pretty fun

Splatoon was going to join /nintyg/ one way or another but I never thought it'd be like this

I guess all it takes is a Veeky Forums pass for mods to be on the side of a mental institution patient uh

Also stop posting Zelda

why do you think its someone from nintyg? hasn't it been said several times now its mk8g?

It's kill until the autist gets off work in a few hours.

I didn't say it was. I merely thought it'd be because traffic slowed to a crawl on our thread rather than coordinated attacks from persons unknown

>remove half the tags in order to squeeze in autistic /ink/ footnote
>surprised the whole thread gets deleted

Just saying.

Implying this mental midget has a job.

100 pizzas would sort him out. Faggot would deserve it.

I don't know man, I'm here a lot, I haven't seen babt come in and brag about it. Everyone's blaming him, but hes just the generals boogieman.

Just doesn't seem like his normal xcx is shit motive. Just sayin.

/mk8g/ had been dead a buried for years now, stop trying to redirect blame to other generals shitter, Veeky Forums is for everyone, not just you

tired of your shit, leave /nintyg/ /ink/ and /mk8g/ alone

Maybe it's when his mommy got off work so he could use her cellphone to shitpost with mobile ips, then. Either way, when phonetime's over it'll stop again.

Most of those tags shouldn't have been there in the first place, that's why we've been planning to delete them for a while but some other guy always beats us to making the threads or the mods are plain stupid.
Notice how this retard even deleted the babt disclaimer.

>I'm here a lot
>I haven't seen babt come in and brag about it

Why the fuck are you yelling at me like I had anything to do with this?

Why?

The more you call attention to the drama the more /nintyg/ gets wrangled into it the more the mods take action the more /nintyg/ gets deleted alongside /ink/

And do we really need the babt disclaimer?

>100 pizzas

Jesus, it sure is 2006 in here

>you guys don't talk about the game
>game event with lots of game discussion
>still raids /ink/

>And do we really need the babt disclaimer?
A resounding "yes."

Are you retarded? How can a dead general be responsible at all? baka desu sempai

Yeah seriously don't tie us in with his shit if it was even him, which I'm not sure of, we've had a warning about him for months.

OP here

I genuinely forgot the babt disclaimer sorry, it was a quick C+P job (since I thought the other thread was deleted because of the /ink/ note) so I didn't notice until it was pointed out

To the guy saying it wasn't babt, in the past he has called out people pretending to be him or people that say he did something he didn't.

We should get an anthropologist in here to study babt, these are unprecedented levels of spergation.

/ink/ is dead and I'm dancing on their grave

>i'm an idiot, senpai
What did he mean by this?

No it wasn't deleted for that, it was deleted because I posted it 10 posts earlier, you could have AT LEAST deleted the other tags I removed, now thank you now we're trapped with a shit OP for a day again.
His case is good enough for a Ph.D.

Facts:
>babt hates splatoon, wanted it removed from recommended game list
>babt said he didn't want nintyg/ink merger
>Every time ink splits off again from nintyg, spam starts, forcing them back in this thread

What would babt have to gain from this?

post proof.

>because I posted it 10 posts earlier

uhhhh then dont post new threads early then??? like FYI

That's why I said in the past nothing of this makes sense.
Best I can think about is that he wants /ink/ gone and he knows that they won't last for long as part of /nintyg/ and will just leave.

This is why he should be studied. Any user here studying for psychology or any other similar field should try using him for their research project for a Ph. D.

Change the OP picture of the next /ink/ to something babt can't easily copypasta. Maybe a screenshot of his spam. Just put SOMETHING that screams out to TL;DR people that we're not the ones inducing the spam.

How about this?

>Decide to try out ww hd
>Remember how shit the game was in terms of trying to find out where you're supposed to go next
Excuse me if I sound like a retarded faggot but this game would've been great to have an optional quest marker or something.

I like this.

That's a good one, the next /ink/ thread should use that or .

The latter is kind of cryptic, in that at a glance someone wouldn't know what it was.

Perfect. Someone make this into the OP.
I would myself but I need to leave for work now

What font?

Looks like Impact

please dont make a ink thread.

>letting the terrorist win

There is a difference between letting them win and pissing off a whole community just to "send a message" you are keeping /ink/ alive.

I'm just saying, maybe time is best here.

>the USA supremacist became a terrorist
heh.

It's not "sending a message," we're just trying to have our own damn general.

>pissing off a whole community just to "send a message" you are keeping /ink/ alive.
but that's what staying here is, dingus

Nice, maybe some of these.

Fuck off Babt

Right, and every time you open your general all other generals get spam. Even if its not /ink/, everyone else sees it as such.

At least let it rest for a while, mate.

Making a new general so soon after our last one was deleted is going to do nothing to help us.

your babt detector is not accurate.

Finally time for some fucking splatfest. What's the recommended Sheldon weapon? I haven't tried them out yet.

>filename
do you guys remember /ink/'s girl hour
because holy shit that was an adventure

I'm new here, tell me what happened

can confirm at least 1 is not babt

New /ink/ open

I was involved in it.

I am still garbage.

>not using
kys

I like the berry splattershot. It's good to have a weapon with long range that had access to suction bomb rush.

Wasabi is dumb as shit, served me well last splatfest.

Just don't give him any attention retard.
The problem isn't the idiot shitposting, it's the people replying and giving in to what he wants.

Not him obviously but I tried that after user recommended suction bomb rush and ended up going back to head hunting with the dual squelcher. Echolocator is so good for pushing into enemy territory, you can't be ambushed while it's up and you don't have to wait to recharge your ink to start splatting them.

Been playing for 9 hours straight. Time for a break.

Alright, let's see how that goes next match.

I don't use Impact unless I'm imitating something that does.

It's okay.
It's gonna be easy to edit that anyways, the font was already requested.

basically, /ink/ has a lot of girls, sometimes a subject resonates with them and they all come out of the woodworks.
in this case it was husbandos. someone confessed that they wanted to fuck spyke and it snowballed. people told their vivid consentacle fantasies, all in all it was actually pretty comfy unless you were a straight dude. then it was probably a bit weird

i was the one who first mentioned octavio, it's ok

The autism is unbelievable.

who won the splatfest?

Oh, lame and gay. I thought it might be like that time Veeky Forums creeped on that cute youtube book reviewer until she deleted herself from the internet or something.

Isn't over yet but fancy seems to be winning as far as anyone can judge. They're the ones getting mirrors.

>tfw got onto teams with a pretty good jap
>streamrolling costume squids left and right
>both of us constantly having games where neither of us die
>almost won a match that started 2vs4
>connection error happens right as i'm typing this sentence between matches
>will never get to see him again

it hurts

Must be nearly even because I only got a mirror once. Can't access ika-chan right now to see.

>lost 39.4% - 39.5%

I think I need more ink savers to use this well, nice power though. Also is it fucking Dynamo Week or what?

no, nothing like that. other girl hour topics were weird though, like cunt punting and resulting infertility
however, at least two previous girl drawfags have been scared off in a similar way(?) so there's that

i thought more people = loss?

I had three matches against teams that were all Dynamos.

Also that one time girl hour educated the guys in the thread on the topics of bras.

It's horrifying. At least it's not as ridiculous as it used to be.

Yeah, I've been seeing a lot of Dynamos in more recent matches.
It's a bit odd.

That said, it's a refreshing change from RGs everywhere

take you're memes back to /v/ -.-

i'm gonna have to check the archives for some of these
not quite a girl hour, but i remember people talking about virginity and i had to explain to one user how hymens work in depth. over several posts...

Reminder to anyone going to the new and improved /ink/
Don't post or reply to autists

>voice acting doesn't match the subtitles
SEEEEGAAAAAA

No they're still around.

That wasn't me but I feel guilty now about starting or contributing to the start of some of those girl hour episodes.

Girls on the internet embarrass me.

I thought girl hour was cute.

I always thought it was pretty fun. It's interesting how many girls came crawling out of the woodworks when it happened.

it was before the drawfag explosion, one stayed for like a day before she got LONDON'd and another drew like 30+ squids for us, then she posted her tumblr. it had pictures of her on it. it didn't go well
maybe when this is all over, we can husbando post for a bit