What's better to rent apartment or house or condo? 22 so buying is out of the question

What's better to rent apartment or house or condo? 22 so buying is out of the question

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/25049471/ns/business-cnbc_tv/t/us-tobacco-farming-bigger-ever/
mofga.org/Publications/MaineOrganicFarmerGardener/Spring2011/SmallFarm/tabid/1866/Default.aspx
nytimes.com/2016/01/19/business/dealbook/seeking-ranchland-in-texas-where-wealth-is-measured-in-acres.html?_r=0
zacks.com/stock/news/212399/altria-mo-is-the-best-tobacco-stock-to-buy-now-heres-why
naturalsociety.com/sustainability-on-steroids-organic-farmer-grosses-100k-an-acre/
organicconsumers.org/sites/default/files/what_is_organic_farming.pdf
fao.org/fileadmin/templates/nr/sustainability_pathways/docs/Compilation_techniques_organic_agriculture_rev.pdf
casfs.ucsc.edu/about/publications/Teaching-Organic-Farming/PDF-downloads/TOFG-all.pdf
ams.usda.gov/sites/default/files/media/Organic Practices Factsheet.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

live with parents.
save cash for a farm .

Rent apartment in most cases

Why would you want a farm? They're not very profitable and you need a lot of labor to make use of it

Condos are shit tier investments in the majority of cases. Most condos don't appreciate very much and have stupid annual increasing fees on top of the property taxes and mortgage

In the most vague and general example, renting an apartment is way better than buying a condo.

Whatever the cheaper option is. Usually its cheaper to rent an apartment than a condo. There really is no reason to pay extra in rent unless you have kids and a large family to house. I would live in a shack if I wasnt married. When you live with a woman, you have to consider esthetics, comfort, safety and other crap that single men usually dont care about. The only other thing to consider is transportation costs. Why live in a $1500/month apartment in the city because it is close to work when there is an apartment for half that only 30 minutes away. The extra hour per day in commute, $100 bucks in gas and $1000/year vehicle maintenance is worth saving $750/month in rent, imho. That's something you are going to have to calculate and decide on your own, however.

Aesthetics*

>farms aren't very profitable

you have land.
you can increase the value of that land.
you can at least provide for yourself.
you can build on your land.

u can ranch it up.

sell organic shit to the local whole foods.

if the shit ever came crashing down , u would beable to remain afloat.
get a storehouse of guns and grains..

why would u not want ranch land?

install some oil wells mate.

u can make a server farm if you want.
you can resell it in 20 years when the suburbs expands towards your land , for retail space .
i'm not telling you how to use ur land.

but to say its not profitable to hold vast swaths of american land?

thats delusional.

>but to say its not profitable to hold vast swaths of american land?
>thats delusional.

Most farmers make very little money. If they were making much at all they'd all be rich but they work long hours, doing lots of labor and make little. It's an important job but I pity them really

>if the shit ever came crashing down

What shit exactly?

A single room if forced to, live at home until you can buy a house outright if your parents let you.

That's twenty hours a month spent commuting, for a total cost savings of only about 650. I.e., this trade-off is only worth it if your hourly wage is less than 33/hr.

Renting, always.

nbcnews.com/id/25049471/ns/business-cnbc_tv/t/us-tobacco-farming-bigger-ever/

>what shit?

SO SIGH AH TAY

but im glad we have people like u , who can optimistically predict the future, and have statistics and balance sheets of every american farm and ranch on hand.

mofga.org/Publications/MaineOrganicFarmerGardener/Spring2011/SmallFarm/tabid/1866/Default.aspx

I quite clearly said most don't make much

According to payscale the median salary is under $40k/yr

Like I said, its worth it to me, but it may not be worth it to everyone. Thats something OP will have to calculate for himself. I make more per hour than the savings in commuting, but its not like I can bill over 8 hours a day anyways so its just extra money. I dont mind commuting because it is alone time that I can think and digest.

why are u acting like if u own a farm all you can do is farm?

you can still invest in the market , and buy surrounding properties etc.

anyways. were talking about hiring a few local kids/mexicans and paying em cheap to do work for you so that the very american land you buy is profitable.

why are u being such a pussy about everything?
is your apartment bringing u in 40k a year?

this isn't 1932. im not telling u to be amish.

nytimes.com/2016/01/19/business/dealbook/seeking-ranchland-in-texas-where-wealth-is-measured-in-acres.html?_r=0

2 people to a place is usually best. So like you and a friend splitting a little place.

Get the cheapest place you can afford without resorting to living in a cesspool.

When you go more than 2 people into a rental situation is when things often get complicated, fucky and dramatic. 2 is simple and the cost of living isn't a rape fest. Living alone is quite expensive.

I'm currently looking at 1BR/1BA apartments in my area and rent starts @ $1,000

i dunno homeslice i never thought about that

i guess it kinda makes sense

So whether it's apt, house or condo doesn't really matter. Just that it's an affordable 2BA/2BA.

2 things I always keep in mind: Whats the distance from my car to the front door? Like if I have groceries or work gear, and long distance can get old. And the second thing: does the place have a washer/dryer in it. Going to the laundromat every time you need clothes cleaned can get fuckin old.

The only difference between an apartment and a condo is that apartment is rented condo is bought.

That said some condos are tailor made for people who are going to be buying and can be larger and more aesthetic more often than apartments which are generally more like urban sardine cans.

If you must rent, rent cheap. Profits = revenue-expense. You make more money living at home and at your age there's nothing wrong with that.

Whichever is the best value.

Renting is throwing money away.

Would it be difficult to cultivate opium on said farm

its ur farm bub.

get a contract with the dea and a pharmaceutical company .

zacks.com/stock/news/212399/altria-mo-is-the-best-tobacco-stock-to-buy-now-heres-why

but u gotta think.

wouldn't u rather cultivate not gmo fruits and vegitables and perservative meats

and like. really healthy shit thatmakes u feel good about yourself and brings life to your body?

you gotta think about ur karma and mental health and the vibes and shit. \

naturalsociety.com/sustainability-on-steroids-organic-farmer-grosses-100k-an-acre/

organicconsumers.org/sites/default/files/what_is_organic_farming.pdf

fao.org/fileadmin/templates/nr/sustainability_pathways/docs/Compilation_techniques_organic_agriculture_rev.pdf

casfs.ucsc.edu/about/publications/Teaching-Organic-Farming/PDF-downloads/TOFG-all.pdf

im gonna use my proceeds to build my own space program on my land. :)

ams.usda.gov/sites/default/files/media/Organic Practices Factsheet.pdf

No I'd rather produce 100% made in USA opium, none of that golden triangle or crescent shit

>They're not very profitable
I did a tax return for a beet farmer in Montana who had a net profit of about 80k. Farmers have higher average incomes than the rest of the population.

this picture brings a tear of joy into my eye... we are so close to the perfect world but retarded women like hillary, merkel and that british bitch are going to destroy it.

Rent an apartment and get roommates. Invest sort of close to a uni/college so that you can find nerdy students to share with. East Asians are recommended.

Lets be honest here farmers have like 120+ work hours a week.

no , lets really be honest.
you don't know jack shit about owning and running a business much less a commercial farm in the 21st century.

I wish western leaders would wear uniforms like that