/TrumpCoinGeneral/

/TCG/ NEW VIDEO HYPE (NORMIES GET IN) AND PREP FOR TOMORROWS NEWS EDITION!

VIDEOGUY MAKES NEW VIDEO:
youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
Based Dev Team Secures TrumpCoin.com Address W/ Their Own Money

www.trumpcoin.com

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gitgud-software/V2TRUMP
travis-ci.org/gitgud-software/V2TRUMP/jobs/149625087
transfer.sh/SYSsK/trumpcoin-qt-gitc67431c-glibc2.15-x86-64.appimage
mega.nz/#!DRQyCI6B!egOenfgL3G4SjBV9lpgvLZ7s2RyaRJk1-i72IHvQgR0
appimage.org/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4w2jcb/high_energy_trump_video/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What can we expect now? Seems to be floating around 10k

damn that video is beautiful though

ooks like a regular trump video with a blink and you'll miss it trumpcoin plug

I'm blown away by that video

basically tailor made for virality with an after-the-fact trumpcoin rundown

i assume the idea is to let supporters share this without focussing solely on just advertising the coin but providing pro-trump content (the point of the PAC)

bitcoin basically recovered trumpcoin down 25% and a few btc will 4k sat the coin with a second thought.

gg

You couldn't even bother copying and pasting correctly from the other thread.

Also forgot the "meh," queer shit. Drop in a "lol" for us at some point and you'd reach true faggot status.

>no mention of Trumpcoin In the title
>90 seconds into video to find anything trumpcoin related
>have to squint to see the "coin" part

are we sure this is a Trumpcoin video?

I think trumpcoin had its last Stand a few days ago. it peaked at 12k more than likely.
it has no buy support also

Wow that video is awesome! We should tweet this

Tweeting the video, shilling harder than Hilldog, and buying more coin. Let's go boys.

Pretty much this. At this point we NEED a celebrity to promote us. It doesn't have to be Trump, but it has to be someone who wants a change in crytpo.

there's a reason for this

>Pro Trump video
>shared around and publicly visible
>wider net

the title omits "TrumpCoin" pretty strategically I'd say

You haven't even shilled on /pol/ yet. Just wait some more and gather strength, you have a huge market of people pissed at the federal government and itching for a way to get back at them. I'm a /pol/ regular and only just heard about Trumpcoin a few days ago so you clearly aren't doing your job

yo someone post this shit on the_donald

Good video I love Nico Vega. yea they didn't try to shove trumpcoin down the viewers throat. The creator knows his stuff. I would say its almost too subtle in not mentioning trumpcoin. Imo

We already have Trumpcoin videos that describe the coin well enough. We needed a video that would reach a greater Trump audience by promoting Trump, not the coin alone.

Damn this is the lowest dip in over a week. Gains when? Holding over 14k coins on my desktop wallet

2 btc to 3k sat.
not good fellas

Be strong. I saw this coming with the BTC dip. Money is being moved around quite a lot with the BTC uncertainty. Once BTC stabilizes, money will flow into Trumpcoin, once again.

(Also, if that attack on ETH/ETC is successful, the money will need another place to go)

Ah that's true. BTC has regained a lot of strength already but it's still recovering. It hasn't fallen too bad since I bought most of my Trump around 9000 sat

How have you guys not been using Satoshi as a reaction image?

If you feel you have a big enough stake in TC and want to be rich. You should be out spreading the word. Us early adopters can't just stand back and watch the devs do it all.

I just don't want people to get burned by panic selling their Trumps only to have the price skyrocket upward once the market stabilizes.

My predictions have been fairly accurate thus far. The only thing I didn't factor in was more Chicken shenanigans, but that's only a minor issue.

Right now, the two biggest things affecting Trumpcoin's value are the BTC dip and ETC pump. Both are only temporary, and I know many Trumpcoin supporters wanted to get in on both. Once they've had their fun, they'll return to Trumpcoin.

yeah, I could have eagerly sold at 12k sat and made a little profit but I want to see where this ride goes with everyone else

Just mirroring what's been already posted on the official bitcointalk thread (and last thread), I've released 64-bit AppImages of TrumpCoin for GNU/Linux.

All you have to do is download the AppImage, make it executable, and then run it. No configuration or installation is necessarily. It just werks.

It's built against my repository, which is even with TrumpCoin upstream at the moment. They have my Travis build script committed but haven't enabled continuous integration.

Anyways, tell me what you think!

Gitgud's TrumpCoin Repository: github.com/gitgud-software/V2TRUMP
AppImage Travis CI Build: travis-ci.org/gitgud-software/V2TRUMP/jobs/149625087
TrumpCoin 64-Bit AppImage: transfer.sh/SYSsK/trumpcoin-qt-gitc67431c-glibc2.15-x86-64.appimage
TrumpCoin 64-Bit AppImage (Mirror): mega.nz/#!DRQyCI6B!egOenfgL3G4SjBV9lpgvLZ7s2RyaRJk1-i72IHvQgR0
AppImage Info: appimage.org/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4w2jcb/high_energy_trump_video/

go upvote

is payservices a meme?

They made the video, when are they going to get this shared on a big account? Seriously it takes $20 to get this posted thru a huge IG account for an hour, why isn't anyone doing it? They have 13k in there, they want the coin to be big.

We have the video, it's fucking great. We need to get it shared. Shit, hand me the dub and I'll get it shared in a Twitter circle w over 2m followers. It's not that hard. That vid should be at 20k views by now.

Just did. We need more upvotes guys.

I'll send you the dub

I'm not sure it's a good idea to be posting anything on The_Donald yet. The mods already got triggered by it and called it a scam, and if they notice this video is affiliated with TrumpCoin they probably will again. Every time that happens, there's a reddit thread with a false scam accusation that's going to show up on Google for anyone who searches Trumpcoin, for who-knows how long.

I know it sucks not being able to promote the coin on the biggest pro-Trump subreddit out there, but I think we should try and gain momentum outside of The_Donald until the coin reaches the point where it's successful and legitimate enough so that The_Donald mods can't just shut it down like that.

Do we have enough people here to get a thread on r/trumpcoin to r/all at some point?

>3 hours
>less than 1k views
It's dead Jim.

gg no re me thinks

Tfw the entire SLOW p&d

1GbYhxtYK9gBQqHFwD9Po7i9UfHyHa4v3o

Alright Ima get us a Friday spot. Let's go ^

or Trump. Whatever this fund hits I'll push to advertising & post stats back here when I start/finish.
TPVWpqGeKbmSbXoetgnUoP8ofAQ278imzy

>Hilary Clinton Coin now exists

It's called a Billlary.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754.0

trump is moving back up again that is good but what are the best ways to spread awareness for this

Awareness isn't enough, what TRUMP needs is an actual economy of goods and services. More than an exchange, it needs marketplaces. I do emphasize a plural; having multiple options will keep the price of goods reasonable against traditional fiat and won't give incentive to absurdly high pricing.

You guys need to, y'know, use the coin.

tfw you trust random strangers

>tfw checking price after smoking
DUDE

tfw you two are what make this community great

MAGA.
And im not even american. GO HAWKS!

Damn the video is good, and the TrumpCoin plug is just enough to get attention to the coin

I think /pol/ would like it

Everyone already knows trumpcoin is bullshit though.. no one who matters is ever going to care.

You can shill all you want, the price is climbing back up, the devs are working hard on the important things and we as a community have strong hands

You keep posting that like you're making a point. Why are you so fixated on it?

>$1.00 has been deposited to your account

Nightly reminder that we're back to ~11k.

Let's all prepare our bodies, and seat belts, for some good news tomorrow

Seriously though, why the FUCK isn't this shilled on /pol/ like crazy?
Don't you guys want a force multiplier?

Fuck off I'm not a shill.

Oh yeah? Who or what do you think I am shilling for exactly? The one who's talking like a shill is you, with all your 'devs are working hard blah blah important things blah blah stronk blah blah blah'. Typical shill crap, same old shit.

If I'm a shill, then I'm the anti-shill shill.

The point is that it sucks. It's terrible. I can't believe you guys aren't doing everything in your power to get that shit fixed. But since your head's too far up your butt to even admit there's anything wrong with it.. well, sucks to be you, don't it?

JIDF pls go #1488

Because I got banned for doing that.
To be fair I did straight up post the .com

They usually just delete the threads because /pol/ mods are cucks.

Man, when /pol/ deletes your threads that are related to Donald Trump.. you know you're onto something really, really lame. Amirite?

Meh, to be fair, I suppose space travel threads should really be in Veeky Forums

Hey one of you guys actually has a sense of humor! This guy should be your leader right here. To hell with that signal guy.

Could you offer some constructive criticism instead of just bashing the coin?

Post in the BTC talk thread and tell Signal that you think Payservices is bad/lame and the reasons why. I would like to hear it. 5 posts already in this thread, you seem to be very interested in Trumpcoin.

I am sure a person of your caliber has better things to do than tear down an altcoin unless he is knowledgeable on the subject.

I dont think its because you have nothing better to do. Is it?

It's the same guy who TRIED to launch another coin.
Been tweeting at @TrumpcoinG like the plague.

Yo I posted myshit, can anyone hack me? Can't access ACC RN.

I'm pretty much just here for entertainment. If you're on Veeky Forums for any other reason, well more power to you.

As far as PayServices... why don't you go ahead and actually read what I keep posting, slowly and carefully. Then report your findings. I'll wait.

Yah man, they wrote it funny. Just make a post about it on BTCtalk thread and it will all be taken care of!

Yeah but how is this a big issue? Did they hire Payservices to do writing for them?

As long as the fuctionality works who cares if they made some writing mistakes on their website?

I'm trying to find the part where they mentioned Payservices is doing writing for them. Could you help me out here?

Exactly, that's how business works

>wake up
>check the annoncement
>it's a video
>watching the video
>one minute and fourty five seconds of literally nothing
>trumpcoin briefly mentioned

I might be wrong but the last time I checked people will click away from a video if you show them nothing interesting within the first 10 seconds.
Maybe burgers like watching random clips while a song and snippets of Trump speeches are playing.

Oh shit guys

So your big issue is....writing errors.

I actually was thinking that it was something bigger than that. Thats why I was so confused when you posted that picture with the writing error, I thought for sure there must be something much more dire with Payservices.

Thread on /pol/ is picking up. Let's join forces and raise some much needed awareness guys

Damn they still think its a scam,
One of them cries about bitcoin being a scam

>One of them cries about bitcoin being a scam
fucking hell

we arent shills right guys
we are the good guys

This just shows that people need to get properly informed on the subject. Other ones are hillary shills, /pol/ is fucking infested with those cockroaches i swear.

Of course we are the good guys

Yes we are. Because we are the heroes that Crypto deserves, but not the one it needs right now... And so they`ll hunt us... Because we can take it... Because were not heroes... were silent guardians, watchful protectors... The SoonToBe Chads.

That video really summarizes American politics. There's nothing in there about policy decisions, it's just slick and emotionally charged.

i just deposited some trump into my trumpcoin wallet

how do i know if its staking or how do i make it stake

One thing that must be pointed out: After all this chicken drama, after the big bitfinex hack and all the fudding the coin is back on track again

>billary made in April
Huh it was before Trumpcoin

Fudding is mostly going on in Veeky Forums theads.

Can one of you lads send me 0.01 BTC? I'm trying to see if my wallet is working or not.
New to this bitcoin jazz. (dabbled back when it was cheap but I used an online wallet back then)

18rq2R7G9gPEzQN12YQrabSHud9tZy58gZ

I know, it's amazing isn't it

Thread was deleted. Censorship is alive and well on /pol/

They despise reddit but act exactly the same

You know what's so sadly ironic about this? The fact that you have so -called Trump supporters attacking their own, both on Reddit and on /bix/, when they themselves are supporting one of the most successful businessmen in America.

You would think they would applaud an idea such as this. You know, things that businessmen appreciate; innovation, risk, etc etc

Who's up for another thread?

Count me in

excuse me, /pol/

Go go go

Question to the user that got paid to promote the new video, when can we expect some movement? Because the new video is fucking amazing. Kudos to you too TrumpCoinContent.

MAGA

Haha the faggots deleted their own gay thread. Fucking /pol/ faggots don't want to take small risks in investment but they cry for a racewar, fucking neckbeards

So you faggots got bitch slapped out of /pol/ again. Twice. Not exactly the best & brightest, are you? See you keep forgetting that this shit is already played out, and that no one wants to hear about it anymore. Wake up and smell the coffee.

It really is a shame how something can be labeled a "scam" and people will just automatically believe it without performing any research of their own.

I get it. It's the internet and scams are abundant, but so is innovation and new ideas too. We can't just dismiss everything as a scam. That would grind innovation to a halt.

Also, you have to wonder about the people calling Trumpcoin a "scam", too. Who are they? Are they nocoiners who know they "missed out" on a big opportunity and are just trying to get it to fail out of spite? Or are they other altcoiners who recognize the fact that Trumpcoin could pull potential investors away from their own coins?

The world may never know. I just wish people would do some research before crying "scam!".

Would like to know that too

I think it's a combination of all the people you named, and most of them are really dumb

Here I got something for you guys: are you ready for...

THE FLAPPENING!

Get those wings flapping so that you can 'impact the change' everyone!

100% agreed. Who are the people that post negative FUD here just constantly?

I just find it mind boggling. A new, innovative way to fundraise for Trump. Trump supporters go so far so start an LLC, and yet still, still they get shat on by other so-called Trump supporters.

And guess what? I dont consider myself a hardcore Trump supporter, I am more of a crypto enthusiast who sees the potential for this coin to expand crypto.

But damn. This is how Trump supporters treat their own? Wow. If these are real Trump supporters, Hillary doesn't need saboteurs, Trump supporters are going to kill their own campaign. If this is how they treat each other, then its game over.

BTW that Reddit thread in particular is a disgrace. Absolute disgrace and those Reddit mods should be ashamed of themselves for leaving it up. That mod should be demoted and they should apologize to the Trumpcoin team.