I will do anything that doesn't involve my mouth or my butt, how can I make 100k right now?

I will do anything that doesn't involve my mouth or my butt, how can I make 100k right now?

Work at Walmart for 7 years

Give 10,000 handjobs for $10.00 per handjob

Buy ETC and Trumps

have a real motivating reason for needing the money.

a lamborgini probably isn't going to do it for you.
you can already understand that is an empty goal.

get a 4 year degree and work for two years

Ive wanted that car since I was 5 years old and I have never wanted anything more in my life. I work at a gas station at a joke wage and I dont even think Ill have a house paid in my name. I dont know how id ever to afford school, I was really dreaming Bernie Sanders would become president so I could attend school. Im not looking for a pitty party but I need some serious advice to get away from this gas station.

its just a car dickface.

you need to rearrange ur priorities in life first.

Sell cocaine.

I dont have any family or friends im mildly autistic and I prefer to be alone. My goal is to live in a 3-5 bedroom house with a pool. A basic car, a lamborghini and a (Nicer) motorcycle. I think I have my priorities halfway in order, I dont have anyone to ask for advice I figured Anonymity people wont be afraid to say what they need to lead me in the right direction. The only think I know how to do is customer service and I think if I got to do another day im going to shoot myself. I just im really frustrated and really dont know how to better my life on my own.

Start your own business and study and invest in enhancing it 24 hours a day. If you are looking to make 100,000 in a year, spend $50,000 and a whole ton of time in creating a niche product/item/service, whatever.

Or you could sell your body to strangers, Idontfuckingcare.

Ive been thinking about starting a buisness. However im 20 without a credit score. I have thought about what I would do however, Storage facilities.

develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ . before your life is taken from you by time or chance.

You will fail as all you want to do with money is spend it. If the listed wants are you're priorities you have fucked yourself before you've even began.

Get some friends.

and here is a legit answer.

bro this stuff will not make you happy long term. you think all your problems will be solved by having a nice (looking) house and a nice (looking) car?

Take out life insurance then kill yourself in a way that gives doubt that you killed yourself. You'll be dead though.

You work at a gas station, you could probably sell drugs low key. I don't know anything about that stuff though

Protip: Almost no-one with this car can actually afford it. To justify a car that costs $500k, you should have at least $10mil.

Take out a 50k loan. Buy livestock. Come back in 10 years when you're a millionaire.

Drugs.

Kill local Drug Distributor. Procure his drugs stash. Tell his sellers that they work for you now. If anyone talks shit, kill them too. Burn their bodies out back. Now you are a drug distributor.

dont forget to bribe the cops. They get whatever they want. Sometimes they will want too much, but they still get whatever they want. Cops really only care about low crime stats, so anyone you kill or have killed cant be found by the cops.

>these are the people that vote Sanders
>I want college because car

Wow. I at least assumed the best and figured you had good intentions. Nope. It really is all me me me isn't it?

Your best bet is to turn to crime because you're clearly a worthless cunt and won't achieve anything.

this. a buddy of mine has a lambo. pays over 3,000 per month for the lease. asked him why. "i always wanted one bro, since i was a kid!"

Mid tier bait. Almost bite.

You're a faggot. I got a Ferrari when I was younger and it didn't change the way I felt inside. Objects don't make you happy.

That's why so many faggots who 'make it' end up as addicts if the Colombian marching powder.

Get real.

Cool. My dream is to make my own: music, video game, cartoons, movies, tv series, amusement parks, anything about entertainment

At least those things should genuinely make me happy because I'd feel like I'm creating.

The reason I'm looking into setting up an affiliate blog is to fund my synthesizer addiction

Lamborghini sell only 3,000 cars per year (and sold less than 30,000 cars in the last 50 years).

Much more people than that have $10 million or more.

Which synths are you into senpai? Vintage ones?

Actually I'm mostly into newer ones, especially Korg (the minilogue, ms20 mini, volcas). I'm not too far down the rabbit hole yet, but I'm getting there. Problem is I'm a student and I can't afford much, hence the Korg. Somewhere down the line I would like to get a modular.

These are modest ones!

But I actually like the Minilogue more than many expensive polysynths out there. No nonsense, efficient sound, good all-rounder. The MS-20 is fairly nice too and represents fantastic vaue. They never make you ashamed of not spending more.

The modular frenzy, on the other hand... it has no limit. Perhaps you could play with the Bazille plugin, to see if you're really wanting to use complicated systems.

get a corolla shitbox and become king of the toegay

You have a collection?

I'm going to a studio where they have this kind of stuff... but at home I only use plugins (specifically the U-He ones).

I'll probably buy two or three vintage synths when I get richer though.

I saw a driveway with an audi r8 in a shitty Canadian neighborhood.

Also women don't like cars. If you like going fast, buy a supra and mod it.

You think collecting the 100k for that lamborghini is a problem? The fuel you would waste for this car could buy you two condos.

>Go into $100,000 debt to earn $100,000
>Great use of 4 years

So have I - doesn't mean you or I are entitled to own it. I've also often wanted a BJ from 3 girls at once while another girl tongues my ass.

Used Lamborghini's start at around $65,000 - $80,000, often with recent $20,000 service records to reflect how god damn expensive they were to maintain and the likely reason they are now up for sale.

>It was my goal in life to buy a Lamborghini
>I stopped thinking like a 5 year old
>There is more value in owning a house and practical car

But each to their own. There's plenty of people out there who are car-poor and totally fucking happy about that decision.

I got to a stage where I had $300,000 in the bank and could have bought a gently used Lamborghini and had plenty left over to keep it running but really... why? I'd rather own one if I ever 'make it' rather than own one and struggle to afford it on a daily basis and at the cost of other needs.

I can never tell if these posts are serious. Do people really believe that going and getting a degree gives 100k in debt? Or even 40k in debt? I'm a senior in school for 2 stem degrees and have a solid 12k debt which will include going to school for this coming year.

If you like going fast buy a sport bike. You can get >150mph for

have fun becoming part of the pavement the instant something goes wrong

Yeah Paul Walker, great jibe, cars are safe at 200mph etc. etc. etc. etc.

M8 fucking up at 100+ car or motorcycle pretty much means your dead.

>I was really dreaming Bernie Sanders would become president
Thanks for the lulz.

Save up to own your own gas station instead? I'd say take college courses at night even when you're tired but that would require hard work you fuck