Anonymous

Im looking for some trustworthy people to help me bring back the old anonymous...not sure if others have tried yet but cmon we gotta do something about ISIS and all the other hitrocities going on in this world...we have to end censorship. Reply for more info. No squeakers.

What about you get the fuck out of here?

i am anonymous ama.

Ok ik i sound like a faggot lmao im just tryna do something good instead just memes day and night

>the old anonymous

Do you mean Chanology tier anonymous? muh activism

Yes. Try an actually make a difference. Ik when ppl hear anonymous its like vaping , only gay people do it. Its become this terrible thing. But really, it has a great idea behind it, just because a few faggots joined doesnt mean the whole thing is wrong.

I'm predicting you're somewhere between 16 and 20 and you got way more influenced by 2008 bullshit than you should have.

You'll find plenty of retards like you, but please don't try to pretend everyone on Veeky Forums is part of some stupid "anonymous movement" or a secret club of internet hackers.

People don't shit on you idealists because of the vaping / gay people, people shit on you idealists because you're idealists trying to hijack a community for talking about random bullshit anonymously into some moralized nonsense. Most of us don't fucking care.

Yea that would be correct. Personally, i havent gone into this anonymous bullshit because of what your describing..Everywhere i go i see faggots pretending to make a difference to feel better than everyone else. So i stopped. But now that trump or even hilary is going to become president... I just feel like someone needs to do something. Both will ruin this country and someone needs to be watching. I just want to help this country in the right direction like this movement once did. I know everyone on Veeky Forums and most of the internet is either an asshole or a squeaker.. But im sorry for having faith that there might just be one or two left with some sort of morals.

How about you fuck off to /b/ or /pol/ instead of shitting up this board with your nonsense?

25 year rule, go neck yourself also internet activism is what ruined Veeky Forums

>Yes. Try an actually make a difference.
You know Chanology was an enormous departure from duckrolling and raiding Habbo hotel, right?

yea that was funny shit lmao. I know how it began. It was a bunch of meme idiots making swasticas out of black people on a preteen game. But that stunt brought together that movement and ending up actually doing some good.

It's kind of sad that you haven't picked up that the chanology retards are the laughing stock of Veeky Forums.

i know anonymous is, i just didnt understand the term chanology haha.

>he hasn't been here for at least 8 years

why even bother

Jesus Christ it's dawning on me how many years of my life I've wasted in this shithole.

>tfw I remember the times when anyone subscribing to chanology was considered a newfag
>tfw now newfags don't even know what chanology was

>we have to do something about isis

why? they're useful.

Chanology was the end of Anonymous. That's when this website truly went to shit. I look at my memes from before then, and the memes after then, and the difference is literally night and day. Fuck off you with your activist bullshit. That's not Anonymous, and never was.

I think that's why /pol/, /new/ and the older iterations have always got under my skin. It's not that it's their politics, but they breed and attract teenage keyboard warriors looking to "make a difference". Chanology marked the point where it became acceptable to take yourself seriously here.

>people on this board subscribe to chanology unironically
fucking kill me, please

>Chanology marked the point where it became acceptable to take yourself seriously here.
Veeky Forums is super guilty of this
can't go a single thread withoout some uptight dweeb sperging out about a joke or something

The unclean spirit when he is gone out of the man, passeth through waterless places, seeking rest, and finding none, he saith, I will turn back unto my house whence I came out.

gtfo it's Veeky Forums go to /b/ for that shit