WHAT ARE SOME STOCKS THAT WILL DRASTICALLY INCREASE?

You guys always talk about stuff like "I should've bought apple stock when it was $12", or "I should've bought bitcoin when it was $2".

What are some stocks that you recommend buying that will drastically increase like bitcoin? Could a $8 stock become $315 in a few months

Other urls found in this thread:

finanzen.net/pennystocks/
marketwatch.com/story/warren-buffett-to-heirs-put-my-estate-in-index-funds-2014-03-13
blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/05/02/warren-buffetts-epic-rant-against-wall-street/
investopedia.com/articles/investing/032416/warren-buffetts-love-letter-index-funds.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_Berkshire_Hathaway
finance.yahoo.com/quote/PFE/key-statistics?p=PFE
imgur.com/a/mlfte
imgur.com/a/8lW59
thestreet.com/story/13665951/1/zillow-zg-stock-slides-in-after-hours-trading-on-q2-loss.html
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hertz Donut
finance.yahoo.com/quote/NMM/key-statistics?p=NMM
finance.yahoo.com/quote/Z?ltr=1
finance.yahoo.com/chart/Z#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
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-02/exclusive-google-and-uber-are-going-to-war-over-taxis
investorshub.advfn.com/The-Chron-Organization-Inc-CHRO-11623/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alcoa

Reason pls, if thats not too much to ask? I might buy it.

This. The company will be split in two soon. The traditional bulk aluminium part of the business will remain, but a partition will focus on specialty aluminium parts for aircraft/military vehicles. It's already in the Pentagon's budget to buy loads of aluminium undercarriages or whatever for US Army humvees to protect them from IEDs.

AA might dip to $8 in the meanwhile, but could rise to $12 or even $18 in the next few months.

rip Baba

finally, someone else knows what I'm talking about.
I'm up 10.29% on it so far, bought it in April. Easiest money I've ever made.

> Could a $8 stock become $315 in a few months

its possible but that requires a company to come up with something COMPLETELY ORIGINAL and create a new marketplace that no one else is in on

thats like once every 5-10 years

me personally i bought APH and OGI, both marijuana companies in Canada that will start selling recreationaly when it gets legalized. First ones in on the market

CARA check it out

Sound promising. Really tempted to buy this.

Ceru
Latest pr just announced after hours
Will spike tommorow morning
Get in while it's cheap

have a close look at penny stocks, here's a nice overview which stock raised by which percent

finanzen.net/pennystocks/

Imagine, you would have invested $100 into #1. that would be $9600 profit over night (#1 had a 9700% gain)

yeah, yeah....ceru my nigga

A company here called "Nu-Styles" which works in laminate roofs and shit just had a 20-25% growth this year.

Look the company up.

bump

>What stock will increase 40x in value in a few months?

This is a refreshing new thread. True Veeky Forums quality.

LN will be worth a lot if they ever make a profit.

UK? I'm gonna try to sell them shit tomorrow

I would and did. They're a great company with great management. The future is bright. Do some reading about them and you'll like what you find.

This is what I would use a time machine for desu

the volume you put in would fuck everything up

Yeah, that's true. Those 1 cent stocks are probably not good even with a time machine.
But if you find some good volume penny stock that hovers around, say $1, and one day it shoots to $5 for a few hours, you could go back a week, buy up thousands of shares over a few days, so as not to upset the volume, and then enjoy your gains.

Bump for interest. Help a poor pennyless broker out.

$MGT Is going to the moon soon. They've been hovering around $3.50. Next dip go for it

If you want high risk == high rewarding stocks then jump on those close to having Quarterly reports, Earning reports, Bio stocks that have test results upcoming. Jump on those a week before/ day before and make money. There's risk involved but if you do your DD properly you'll be the next Warren Buffet if you're not stupid

SPY SPDR S&P 500 ETF
IVV iShares Core S&P 500 ETF
VTI Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF

Any of those three. Stop stock picking.

>associating buffet in anyways with index/total market funds/etf's

kill yourself.

keep an eye on retail next week. not that these will be permanent gains, but a lot of Q results are coming out. should get nice bumps.

>marketwatch.com/story/warren-buffett-to-heirs-put-my-estate-in-index-funds-2014-03-13

>blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/05/02/warren-buffetts-epic-rant-against-wall-street/

>investopedia.com/articles/investing/032416/warren-buffetts-love-letter-index-funds.asp

Three different sources in case you don't like the first one. Cope harder, gambler.

UVXY Be patient user just hold on a little longer..

lol
>because i'm dead
> give most of my money to gates foundation
> put a pittance in for my relatives to basically pay for college and shit

u dont know jack shit about warren buffet u fuckin clown.
u deserve to have ur money in index.

Is that so

am i supposed to be impressed?
thats not even a complete balance sheet .
over what time frame does that suggest?

or u just wanna wank off online about your 100k?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_Berkshire_Hathaway

>short T bond
>pfizer

god u are so fucking dumb for real.

u know how much u would have if u would simply put that all in microsoft?

u think pfizer is a good company?
u really comfortable holding that?

u obviously dont know jack shit about bonds.

who put this shit portfolio together for you?

2 different etfs??

u are so fuckin dumb for real .

>HTBX
It'll probably go from where it's at to around $20-$30 in the near future. Thank me later, faggots.

That's my portfolio, not a balance sheet. None of those transactions are from before June so a time frame of about two months for the longest open positions and a few days for the shorter ones. Speak your native language and I'll just use google translate because I feel like you're having a tough time.

$SHY is an ETF for short-term US treasury bonds. I am not short treasury bonds, I am long, the position is just in the red because bonds are doing very well right now.

Pfizer is a solid company. Check it out here:
>finance.yahoo.com/quote/PFE/key-statistics?p=PFE

That's actually three different ETFs too. $SHY (as mentioned above), $SPY (index etf of the SP500), and $QQQ (index etf of nasdaq). You'll notice that when my position in one of the indexed etf's is losing, the other is usually winning. If both indexed etf's are losing, then the bond etf will be winning. Does that make sense? It's called diversification.

Almost forgot about $IBB (an etf for nasdaq biotech companies). This etf can be risky to play around with if you don't have a lot of money due its valuation, though.

yea. so you made a 1.82% gain in 2 months/.

maybe u cant read, but i can. thats a fuckin joke sally.

imgur.com/a/mlfte

i've had mine robinhood open for the same amount of time

in the industry we call them "short bonds" or "long bonds"

u have a short bond.
it is doing horribly and now is a GOD AWFUL time 2 buy T bonds. hence
ur sofuckinwetodddit.

pfizer is a peice of shit drug company.

the only deal i can congratulate on is the netflix deal .

but are are too much of a pussy , cock breather 2 have gone in on it for any significant amount.

keep suckin that etf dick .

u might have the same gains as me if it weren't for those fees, clown

Is this your portfolio?

If so, you're only at like 2% picking stocks. You have some decent picks in there though.

You should sell those Zillow shares you just bought. You have to be like 4% in the hole with that stock.

imgur.com/a/8lW59

there u go.
zillow only looks low, cuz i bought earlier, and now im buying into the dip.

to answer op's question ,

i expect 100% gain from zillow this year.

no less that 50-75%

dont know why the fuck ur shilling ur bullshit index in this thread of all threads.

but the answer is

zilllow

/thread.

no dick face.

that was my portfolio a week ago .

and zillow is the best pic on that list

It's actually the worst, it's the furthest in the red. Buy some more shares at the cheaper price if you think it will go back up though. Just some friendly advice.

yea right cock sucker.

im buying into the dip.
that reading is from teh first one i bought.
the rest i got at the discount.

im actually up 2 bucks from it.
i dont know why it reads like that.
robin hood still has shit 2 work out

thats what teh fuck im doing faggot
how many times do i have to reiterate that.

the problem with u and why u should stick 2 indexes, is u need ur hand 2 constatnly be held thru the price fluctuations, even if it means u only walk away with a 1% gain at the end of the year.

stick 2 the fund ur daddy set up for u sweet heart.

but for fucks sake, get out of the big bouy thred with ur knee jerk horseshit.

>not buying HTBX
I don't even want to hear you faggots crying about it in the future.

>thestreet.com/story/13665951/1/zillow-zg-stock-slides-in-after-hours-trading-on-q2-loss.html

I'm just saying man. You don't have to take my advice, I'm not a professional by any means.

Side note: Les EuropĂ©ens voient la bĂȘtise comme celle-ci?

you dont have to link me to news of my most overweight portfolio holding faggot.

>europeeon

> down fucking 30% in all European companies following brexit.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hertz Donut

I don't hold any European stocks. I only invest in US securities. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

then why the fuck are u talking to me in french u lying surrender cuck

What would me being french have to do with what securities I am invested in?

GEVO, VUZI, omxh first north cleantech invest

btw.
my 69% NMM div will more than cover any short term fluctuations of my precious, dear zillow.

just say that name out loud "zillow"

its like willow, pillow, sillouette its so flowing and beautiful .

MNKD

there will probably be a pump & dump soon

company is fucked, can't get product sold decently

I assume you mean "dividend yield" and not dividend for $NMM. In which case, it is 44.71% and is defined as [(annual div per share)/(price per share)]. It's only like $0.65 on the $1.53 per share price of $NMM so I'm not sure how you think that covers short term fluctuations of a 52-week range of 15.36-39.88 on Zillow.

Sources:
>finance.yahoo.com/quote/NMM/key-statistics?p=NMM

>finance.yahoo.com/quote/Z?ltr=1

lol ur so mad. u dont have a fuckin clue clown

if i buy $1,530 worth of shares
then the dividend "yeid" (faggot)
would be $650

u dont see how that could cover someone emotionally during minute fluctuations in a stock that has performed +610.23%
in the past 5 years and has been buying out all their competitors ?

Zillow wasn't trading before August of 2015 and it's only risen 40% since then.

>finance.yahoo.com/chart/Z#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

You're crazy if you're long Zillow at these levels man.

You must work for NASA since you're so smart.

u dont know shit about zillow faggot

check ZG

they did a fucking class C stock split u dumb fuck

lmfao, u pull one chart and u dont even have the slightest fuckin clue as to even what your lookin at u illinformed pussy fuck

just stay out of it then i dont give a fuck what u do ,i think i know wut im doing dill weed, i've done alot more research into them than u u silly faggot. .

NASA(a government organization) works for me, im so goddamned smart.
and dont u fuckin forget it, punk ass bitch

wait, wut the fuck am i saying.
yea zillow is a terrible company
stay the fuck away from my secret money fountian before ur dumbass blows up the stock price u lazy pussy non researching fucktard.

Clearly the guy that uses Robinhood is so smart that he is telling me how to invest and I have a 6-figure portfolio. No shit he works for NASA dude.

>mfw I discover your secret money fountain and blow up the stock price

u have a six figure trust fund u little bitch.
thats probably your dads portfolio.
there is no qualifier of ownership

but if roleplaying online helps u cope.

have fun.

posting rappers ain't gonna make you hood , any more than me posting hollograms is gonna make me a futuristic ephem pop king spaceghost , lil punk ass roleplayin bitch.

Those companies are there for a reason

Alright bud, that's why you have a smaller portfolio with me and are making bad investment decisions based on a hunch.

MY DAD HAS MORE MONEY THAN YOU!!!!!
YOU HAVE DOUBLE MY GAINS , BUT SOMEHOW MY DAD IS A BETTER INVESTOR THAN U!!!

cope harder.

My portfolio GAINED $1,305.25 today alone. That's more than your entire portfolio is worth period. Just stop arguing mate.

is that how u cope with the fact that i have a more profitable portfolio than your father?

>yfw you realize that you don't know what you're doing and that's why you use Robinhood
>yfw I call Shepherd's tomorrow and report their employee for using the deep web to engage in shady transactions online (why else would you have an "Escrow" folder on your desktop?)

>thread deleted in 3, 2, 1.....

>i dont know what im doing thats why i use the online platform that is about to do to brokerages what uber did to taxis'

whats wrong, your dad wont let you get your own account?

That's how I know you're poor. Lyft is the future, not Uber. Stay mad poorfag.

yea, thats why google just bought "lyft"

oh yea thats right.
THAT NEVER FUKIN HAPPENED

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-02/exclusive-google-and-uber-are-going-to-war-over-taxis

Ethereum Classic

Ethereum Classic

Ethereum Classic

EGC and 1CR too

Google didn't buy Uber either bud. Run along now, you're starting to look a bit autistic being so mad at someone else for having money.

cant cope with the pics of young girls, you foolish landwhale cunt?

stop posting anytime

;)

TSX:GSA if you think Oil is gonna go up or are a leaf

Yup.

>canadian marijuana stocks as a long term buy and hold investment strategy

end of AUG/SEPT. APH is going to be applying for a marijuana oil license which will increase their profit

they just got funding for a new greenhouse that will double to triple their productivity when completed.

And if Trudeau doesnt flake out there is going to be a regulation to legalization stating that you need to be certified to grow and dispense MARYJ. And who better to give those certifications to at first then the dispensaries who previously made medicinal weed

there is no downside to the market, not in the short term, not in the long term except if Trudeau flakes out and doesnt legalize weed

says you . a person who's mind is clouded by drugs .

this is a joke, right? that pic cant be real

just remember to be aware of the 3-1 r/s that will be upcoming but otherwise I'm in the same same boat as everyone else i think its a fine company thats will come out ahead once all the restructuring is finished.

Are children allowed to trade? How did you manage to set up an account?

Would you please stop being so childishly abusive? It's not interesting. Twenty-eight posts so far and not one of them is worthwhile.

DUDE, LETS BLAZE UP AFTER FOURTH PERIOD!!!

YEA, FUCK MATH

400 PLUS 20 DUUUUUUUDE

From recent articles you could either be serious or a complete farse. Which is it and why?

CHRO revenue has begun and big news coming. Headed to dollar land and NASDAQ.

investorshub.advfn.com/The-Chron-Organization-Inc-CHRO-11623/

How would I invest in this? I use robinhood.

CGC
LVN
MMM
PSID
SL
SDW
SYD
VBV
XTT
AMPE
and CERU, my nigga
CERU

Bump. CARA is working on non-addictive opioids for acute pain, chronic pain, and pruritus (itching). Big potential markets. Probably a 1-2 gear hold for double digits in pps if trials go to plan

why are you so angry? chill the fuck out, wew.