Pajeet scammers as a Business

I was bored and I was watching a youtube video about some guy trolling those Pajeet windows virus scammers and one of his videos he had an interview with one...

And it seems that someone is paying money and setting everything up to get a supervisor and get a bunch of Pajeets to make/receive calls day long to take money from old fag retards and the interviewees mentioned that they don't know who actually owns the "company". So it got me to thinking...

Is employing Pajeets to scam money for you a profitable business for someone? I imagine it's probably some Russian guy who pays them a fraction of the money they scam to make passive income for him and it seems to add up to be quite substantial. Is there anyway we can get in on this? I'd think you'd need good connections to actually get in touch with these Indians to actually do the job well and wire you the money, right? What's up with this, what do you guys think

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=537_1470578083
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You really think pajeets cant come up with this scam on their own?

I like the angle, seriously. Use pajeet labor in our ventures.

If you're talking about fully going to the dark side there is no shortage of options. Ever seen that video of the guy who made 100k stealing bank account info and had some eastern euro callcenter do it? If you are looking for people to do any kind of work there is always a supply somewhere.

Let me be clear; I'm not advocating going to the dark side. I'm just explaining the ready availability for even that kind of work. Want an entire callcenter committing bank fraud for you? Go to eastern europe, because fuck you they don't care. They'll still do it.
Surely there is a legal way to use those pajeets?

Also your post mentions sending a supervisor over. This makes the most sense if you have the funds for actually hiring people.

>You really think pajeets cant come up with this scam on their own?

They probably can't.

I honestly suspect it's a rich Russian at the very top making a nice cut of money for no work of his own(just hire indian supervisors, middle manager and upper management to kick the pajeets in gear for him).

That video was fake/hoax. But yeah the idea is there although not exactly in that fashion specifically.

>tfw no army of Pajeets

Bump

kek.
howdya handle that army of pajeet tho? Even having to deal with only the top manager rakesh seems like a pain

Pajeet here. I hope scammer Pajeets rot in hell, or at least in prison.

You see, dear anons, not all Pajeets are scammers.

If you're looking into becoming a shammer I would recommend Facebook ads with CPA offers. You'll need to learn a huge amount, but once you do, you can pull 5 figures a day. I feel pretty sick morally but the green numbers make it easy to rationalise being a scumbag.

I'd rather do that than interact with pajeets on a daily basis, thats for sure.

The unfortunate reality, in my pretty comprehensive experience, is that the majority are. Its very rare to receive an on-time payment from a pajeeta (that's if you receive one at all).

I've had a couple of Indian friends in my life who seemed like decent fellows, but I never worked with them so can't really comment. I've (stupidly) got into business with tons of pajeetos in my time and can count the number of positive experiences on one finger.

>ad arbitrage
>5 figures a day
pajeet pls

I often get this response funnily enough. I've had 8k days and I'm pretty lazy. I have friends doing 15-20k days. Don't underestimate the amount of stupid people using Facebook. Sweepstakes will get you 2-3k a day. Skin care and weight loss? You wouldn't believe the numbers.

Please teach me

How does it work, what does it even mean, wouldn't they ban you for spamming shit?

Not gonna be able to teach you much on an anonymous image board. But here's some basic info:

Your accounts will get banned very often even if you play it safe. You need to either farm or buy accounts and find new payment methods all the time.

You need to cloak your ads so Facebook mods see one thing and your audience sees another.

You're not 'spamming' per se. You're using their ad system to promote newsfeed ads that appear to be compliant with FB's TOS.

You have to create and maintain clean websites that look legitimate to reduce your chances of getting banned.

If you want to buy accounts, a well-farmed, ad-safe account goes for about 1k. I'd suggest you start white-hat (100% compliant) to learn the basics before you spend huge amounts though.

You'll need a fair amount of starting capital (I spend between 2-3k a day buying the adspace from facebook with an ROI ranging between 100% to 500%).

I'd recommend you check out Stackthatmoney forum if you seriously want to learn. Start with pop traffic. Less risky and less maintenance and will teach you the basics.

Ill check that forum but how do you even monetize it so well? Do you really make that much

You have a business with Indians as your customers? Yeesh. We're tight-fisted like the Chinese, man. Maybe a little less, but that's not saying much.

I sound like a self-hating/apologist Pajeet, but shit, we have such a long way to go. Although it was done for a good reason, moving back to India was the worst decision of my life.

Example:

Sweepstakes offer pays $4.00 per email submission in Australia. This is called lead generation. They sham the customer further through email, relying on you to deliver them dumb enough people.

Facebook's traffic is amazing and converts really well and Facebook also optimises incredibly well for you. The traffic is virtually limitless too.

So your job is to come up with an ad that causes people to click on it. It needs to be related to the real dirty offer you're promoting as well as to the clean page Facebook thinks you're promoting.

Example:
NewsFeed Ad:
"The Secret Truth Apple Wants Hidden" with a mysterious picture of the Apple logo shrouded in shadow or some shit.

Clean Page:
A story about Apple mistreating their employees.

Dirty Page:
Bullshit news article talking about Apple giving away iPhones because of a new Steve Jobs movie coming out with tons of links embedded into it that sends people who click to an offer page where they need to submit their email.

If they do, you get paid $4.00. There's also credit card submit offers which pay up to $40.00 per submission. With hundreds to thousands of conversions happening a day, you see how the money starts to pile up.

This is extremely over-simplified. There is a real art to writing ad copy, choosing the right images, optimising your campaigns to maximise ROI, split-testing offers from different advertisers through different networks etc.

This is NOT a get-rich-quick thing. You need to work fucking hard, try lots of things and deal with constant stress about accounts being lost. I wake up in a sweat multiple times during the night when I'm running big volumes.

Your 5k a day nest-egg can die in a second then you have to slowly warm up a new account and hope they don't ban it instantly for some reason because Facebook is a temperamental bitch.

That should be enough to prove to that this shit is real. Attend one affiliate marketing conference and you'll know just how real.

have you tried clickbait "OMG you'll never believe what she will do after..."type of sites/social? Thinking about doing so fully automated with bots/content spinner.

How much do the average aged accounts go for isn't it like 100-200 how can someone starting out even get into it knowing they have to pay that much to even get into it?

I think you're talking about native ads. Shameless clickbait like that is becoming harder to run on Facebook. Lots of money to be made with native too, have friends pulling huge amounts there too. I know people are using bots/automation on Facebook successfully but I haven't tried it.

A really good farmed account is $1000. Anything less and you're gonna run into more problems than its worth. I'm serious on this point.

You need an absolute minimum of $1000 to get into affiliate marketing. And that's popup traffic, not Facebook.

I know a guy who sold his car to get into it, another who did it alongside his normal job for a year before he could sustain it full-time. 90% of people who take an interest never end up making it in affiliate marketing.

That's seems disheartening. So you're saying if you use a cloaked account it will always end up getting banned. How is the Facebook algorithm for looking over ads that good?

Your account WILL get banned even if you run the whitest of white hat adds. That's just the nature of the Facebook game. Obviously running fully compliant ads will allow your account to live for longer, but it will die. My accounts (running hard blackhat) last 3-5 weeks at best.

So yes, even with cloaking and every possible precaution you'll lose your accounts.

I'm not trying to dishearten anyone, just don't want anyone diving in thinking this is easy.

what kind of measures do you take to remain user and also to get paid?
Is Vpn plus proxies enough? What u think of paypal?

You get paid by affiliate networks who don't give a fuck about how you get the traffic. Or through direct advertisers who don't care either.

VPN + Private Residential Proxies are an option. Most accounts you buy are delivered on a virtual machine.

PayPal is simply not an option for paying Facebook. You need to use credit cards. I use a service that charges me $1000 for 10 credit cards.

To break down Facebook overheads:
Tracking System - $500 a month (depending on volume)
Facebook Accounts - $1000 per account, 5 accounts minimum = $5000 (averages out at $2500 a month depending on how many accs you run)
-Credit Cards = $1000 for 10
-Facebook Ad spend = varies greatly, 3-5k a day on a successful campaign.
-Server Costs = Around 250 a month depending on how many domains you setup, how many VPNs you have running etc.
-Cloaker = $150 - $500 a month depending on volume

If you can get your friends to let them use their accounts, that's a good start as long as you use a different IP for each account. The personal account doesn't usually get banned, just the ad account.

This seems impossible for a rookie to start? How realistic is it for someone that's new to make any traction with like spending 250$ on this within 2-3 months? Or do you have to research everything then go balls to the wall?

so you are saying pajeet is not even smart enough to steal from his scammer masters? i mean if a random foreign dude hired them he would never know if pajeet asked for the money for his own pocket.

Research everything and balls to the wall would be my advice. Ideally with $1000 on a network like ZeroPark. That will teach you the basics. Don't start with Facebook.

Just to clarify, $250 won't even get you to the front door, never mind into the building. Seriously, go check out STM. That place has all the info you need. But even that is $100 a month haha

Well thanks for the information. How did you initially stumble upon all of this. I'm currently using Facebook ads to go to my shopify store so I'm semi familiar but want to spread out into other ideas since I have a lot of free time.

No problem. My friend started doing it on a side and invited me to partner up when I showed interest and we made it into a full-time business. Now we have 4 employees. That was less than a year ago, so if I can make this sort of money after less than a year, anyone can.

POO

are the credit cards you buy stolen or just brand new cards?

They're not stolen cards. Using stolen cards on Facebook would be one of the stupidest things you could do. Fuck it, Google admediacards

Do you use BHW at all ?

This thread is fucking gold.

Does STM deal with facebook blackhat or is there another site? On another note thanks user, I'm about to sign up for STM. At least for just a month.

lol what an idiot, you just got meme'd

I haven't signed up yet. Please elaborate?

Protip: The internet is full of scammers and liars, especially here. If you really want to get all you require and more you need to enter thevault, but even that is a small feat in itself. Never pay to sign up to some forum, ever.

>Never pay to sign up to some forum, ever.

Some "special" forums require you to pay to sign up and have closed registration most of the time, though.

They aren't scams, they just don't keep registration open to everyone for obvious reasons of un-wanted people registering or people making new accounts.

This is true, however the guy should do way more research before spending $100 on some random forum that an user told him about. The option i mentioned is still way better than some worthless "forum"

True.

I just meant that the best of forums tend to have some actual requirement and have a stringent process of verification and bans.

Reason being is that it deters scammers and shitposters of any sort.

Yeah

Btw, do you happen to know any real/legit c4rd1ng forums? I havent been able to find shit but scammers everywhere.

Lamp when they open registration like twice a year lol

Pretty sure it's $50 though

Is that the csu site? I think i just registered

what's csu

Huh, i googled lamp c4rd1ng forum and got 1st result as csu dot su url site, is that not the one you mentioned?

I'm not sure I'm not into this stuff it's just what I've heard before

I guess if it looks legit it's probably it, they might have changed domain or something i'm not sure

Aight thanks, looks decent do far

don't get scammed though, i am not sure and there is a lot of fakes out there

Yeah it would take a ton of research before i spent a dime online and even then its a coin toss

you gotta spend money to make money, especially when you are a thieving nigger

So c4rd thieving = bad but corrupt politicians stealing from the people = good, and theyre seen as respectable people, lol

Two wrongs don't make a right

I don't see how you could possibly morally justify stealing. I can understand if you do it but morally justifying it is just lying

That's some of the most retarded logic I've had the misfortune of reading today. If you're going to preach moral relativity and flexibility at least do a better job of it.

Also kill yourself m8

dont expect any discussion of blackhat publically on the forums, even if it's a "private" forum.
it just isnt smart. think about it: while the forum is private, any facebook or google employee can easily make an account. if blackhat threads were posted they could easily see the new cloakers and methods and devise workarounds to ban these individuals. while the black hat marketers are making facebook/google a lot of money, those companies would prefer their everyday users not getting ripped off and giving their brand a bad name.

that being said, if you're brand new to affiliate marketing there are many tutorials and shit posted to help you learn. when i was a member about a year ago most tutorials were older 2012-2014, and therefore most methods may not work anymore. however they might have some new stuff i dont know.

hey m8 media buyer here

I launched a cloaked skin campaign on FB like you said, $3,000 day budget and I got around 450% ROI. but my account got banned 3 days into running the campaign. is this how long they should last? this was my own personal account (made in 2012 and plenty of activity) and I warmed up the account by spending $10/day for almost 2 weeks

that's not totally true

I know guys who have had 1-2k traffic budgets and becoming successful at native ads, not even cloaked (whitehat)

I joined STM a few months ago because I wanted to do this, but I hate the fact that I have to rely on facebook and sketchy affiliate networks. Theres a lot of horror stories of people not getting payed or getting prematurely banned. I can definitely tell you know your shit though. How do you even find cloakers? Are you in mastermind groups?

The name of the pajeet in the picture is Raj, thought you guys should know.

Rajeet?

You know small paid facebook ads aren't even real... seriously, they just pocket your money and act like people are clicking. Look it up, I'm dead serious.

>is pajeet
>ID is poo coloured

Hey random question,how much does a regular let's say php programmer earn per month in india and how much are monthly expenses with rent?

LOL @ PAJEETS
liveleak.com/view?i=537_1470578083