In all seriousness, why should I ever employ a woman...

In all seriousness, why should I ever employ a woman? They work half as hard for half as long and complain twice as much. They cause division and drama to every office place and are ticking time bombs when it comes to lawsuits/pregnancy and "harrasment" claims.

Try pol

You are a neet not in a place to employ anyone

t. Someone who's never worked with a woman

You clearly have never had a job outside of fast food.

There are some real hard working women out there, my supervisor at an accounting firm works 12 hours a day + 1 hour lunch 6 days a week.

Granted, she rakes in millions.

>supervisor
>work

I could do "supervisor" work for 24 h.

That said, I don't believe women are worse workers.

I tried this once and it didn't work well. The videos just weren't the same without women.

Don't be retarded. I love hating on women in the workplace too, but you can't truly generalize like that. My gf currently works for a top firm and she puts in 60-80 hour work weeks. She's completely professional and dedicated, she just sometimes doesn't quite get it. I'd hire her, or my sister for that matter, in a heartbeat.

Just learn to spot the good ones. With women that can be harder, certainly different from men.

>I tried this once and it didn't work well. The videos just weren't the same without women.

KEK

>but muh gf

great faggot nobody fucking cares

I personally agree, OP. Women cause a lot of problems in a working environment. They should only be in charge of third party leftist news websites. Being managed by a woman is a nightmare

Why even live putting in that much work? I work 42.5 every week and I want to kill myself

You're a neet, stop pretending you're an employer. You're not even trying. Women work the same hours as everyone else except for pregnancies.

meh that's simply not true. but still women wouldn't be my first choice all things equal.
they definitely bring more tension and drama.

they make great QUK QUEEN 2016's! !!!

IM WITH HER

Women at higher levels tend to be good. Entry level you have a point .

So many triggered hambeasts/libtards in this thread.

>You're a neet, stop pretending you're an employer. You're not even trying. Women work the same hours as everyone else except for pregnancies.

I'm off work for a few days, feels good to get paid while I shitpost. Unlike you my neet friend I have a job that pays a pretty hefty salary for my expertise.

you hire them for HR because all they have to do is socialize and judge people

kek
fucking hate hr tho it's a cesspool

Now you're getting it OP.

I work around ~10 hours a week and even this feels like too much, no idea how wagecucks/cubicle cucks live like this.

There are some great female workers, user.

Even /pol/ will admit that. Veeky Forums will explain it, though.

Y'see, men and women have different IQ distributions. Men have more outliers, so to speak. We have more people when it comes to pretty damn smart guys, but we also have more total retards. Women's IQ range is more concentrated, so they tend to be more average as a whole in terms of population.

That doesn't mean that there aren't any good female workers, though. You'll just sift through more mediocre women workers than men workers.

It's not about IQ, it's about mentality.

Get a load of this white knight cuck

I contemplate walking in front of my train, rather than into it, most days.

you should, they're bad news for any business

>why should I
You're asking a pointless question. You're forced to in the US.

>Why don't you play Russian roulette with 5 bullets? There are chambers that are empty.

>1 hour lunch

Eating a salad should take less than five minutes.

Unfortunately, that graph was made for the sake of equality. Women have lower IQ than men, and true scientists know this and have said that female brains are, proportionally, 17% smaller. Plus, women have less gray matter than men, which is an early way of judging an individual's intelligence.

Plus the fact that women leading businesses are said to have a reduced profit margin of 15-25%, with another 15% when it comes to science subjects.

Replace every instance of woman with nigger and youd sound like some 1940s jim crow asshole.

Say all the adjectives you want poolooer, the truth is the truth.

That's right. Race is only skin deep. I don't care what "facts" you bigots pull out of your ass, there is no possible way that race, which demonstrably affects skeletal structure and predisposition to genetic disease among other factors, has any bearing on intelligence.

If you genuinely believe that race can affect the brain because it has an effect on the rest of the body you are a bigot. Race affects everything but the brain it's science bigots.

>wanting to enjoy your life
>not working 24/7
Notbt

at least you only have to pay them 77 cents on the dollar

Single moms work hard.

Pretty much only exception I can think of.

You employ women to manage people you want to quit.

> Woman that are all about work

These women make great wives and are tons of fun in the bedroom.

NOT

Women are fine in accounting, teaching, child care and nursing.

Anything outside that and they are fucking awful. Women in HR and IT are the fucking worst.

>They cause division and drama

THIS fFS

Bitch was the only bitch employee but managed to make this one dude hate me cuz he thot I liked her.

Bitch kept tryna get all up on me like DAMn son, bak the fuk uP!

In all seriousness, bitches be crazy.

most "work" isn't work, and the shorter you work, the more you actually work

that's because "higher level" is code for babysitter

Women are good for some things, bad for most things.

If someone doesn't know how to place people then that's their fault.