Name a bigger meme religion

Name a bigger meme religion

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
youtube.com/watch?v=4WCcqJ7e9e4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christianity tbqh

Why do you think it's a meme religion? Because there are very few practitioners today compared to the amount it's brought up?

if this wasn't a telling sign of the quality of posts around here it would be fucking hilarious.

Of fucking course it's a 'meme' religion. ALL religions are memes.

Plus, some of the memes in Zoroastrianism caught on with Christianity and Judaism.

Haha Christianity is Zoroastrianism's bastard child with Judaism.

Western Buddhism

>Know nothing
>It was based!! Fuck you islam!!

Like holy shit hellenism was once the state religion on Iran too memeist

>christianity is in basically every way incompatible with zoroastrianism
>yeah so we wuz jebus 'n sheeit t.clueless mobad

Wicca.

Official faith of internet-browsing children from broken families.

No one...NO ONE??!

Forced memes don't count

This religion triggers constrannyteen so it's officially my favorite religion on Veeky Forums.

She literally has nightmares about Zoroastrianism: No mister Zoroaster, no... Don't go around preaching about the coming savior and the final judgement before the Jews do... You shouldn't be saying that... Stahp!

The Saoshyant isn't described as a world saviour figure until after the islamic conquest and is probably a Zoroastrian version of the Mahdi.

orthodox christianity

Abrahamic religions are memes that should have died before they were born.

>I did not believe in Jesus, that i am a devout Catholic;

How is this a meme religion? It's a living religion in Iran and India. I would say many East Asian religion religions like Taoism are meme level. Barely anyone believes them and the priests at temples are actors who have no idea wtf they're doing lol

Buddhism

WE WUZ CHRISTIANITY FATHERZ NE SHEIT

Your religion religion is irrelevant and retarded, go back to worshiping your fire and killing evil bugs

>She

>triggered

Did you kill a hundred ants today ?

If you don't do that accordind to Ahura Mazda, Angra mainyu will overthrow the universe :)

>meme religion

All religions are "memes" by definition.
And saying a religion (or anything else) is a "meme" isn't even supposed to be a negative thing.

What's this bug killing thing about?

FARGARD 14. Atoning for the murder of a water-dog

1. Zarathushtra asked Ahura Mazda: 'O Ahura Mazda, most beneficent Spirit, Maker of the material world, thou Holy One! He who smites one of those water-dogs that are born one from a thousand dogs and a thousand she-dogs1, so that he gives up the ghost and the soul parts from the body, what is the penalty that he shall pay?' Notes:

4. It is forbidden to take any ill-smelling thing to the fire and to kindle it thereon; it is forbidden to kindle green wood, and even though the wood were hard and dry, one must examine it three times, lest there may be any hair or any unclean matter upon it, (Gr. Riv.) Although the pious Arda Viraf had always taken the utmost care never to put on the fire any wood but such as was seven years old, yet, when he entered Paradise, Atar, the genius of fire, showed him reproachfully a large tank full of the water which that wood had exuded (see Arda Viraf 10).

3. 'He shall godly and piously, bring unto the fire of Ahura Mazda ten thousand loads of soft wood, of Urvasna, Vohu-gaona, Vohu-kereti, Hadha-naepata5, or any sweet-scented plant, to redeem his own soul. 5. See above, Vd8.2, note 4.
4. 'He shall godly and piously tie ten thousand bundles of Baresma, to redeem his own soul.
'He shall offer up to the Good Waters ten thousand Zaothra libations with the Haoma and the milk, cleanly prepared and well strained, cleanly prepared and well strained by a pious man, and mixed with the roots of the tree known as Hadha-naepata, to redeem his own soul.

5. 'He shall kill ten thousand snakes of those that go upon the belly. He shall kill ten thousand Kahrpus, who are snakes with the shape of a dog6. He shall hill ten thousand tortoises7. He shall kill ten thousand land-frogs8; he shall kill ten thousand water-frogs. He shall kill ten thousand corn-carrying ants9; he shall kill ten thousand ants of the small, venomous mischievous kind10.

>le aryan BASED fuck islam ARABS HAD NO SCIENCE

Most Wiccans are hipster girls who care about the aesthetic but don't believe the theology

"""Astartu""" is far worse

WE WUZ: The Religion

So how do I challenge them on that? Getting them to see they only follow it because of aesthetic?

How did the whole "orthodox BASED" meme even begin? Is it a /pol/ thing?

Check the ratio of images to text posts on her tumblr

germanic neopaganism

Norse Neo-Paganism

I hate it with every fibre of my being

St Boniface didn't go far enough

It gets worse, hombres

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

Hellenism was imposed by invaders just like islam though.

I don't think wicca is that bad. Them claiming to be some kind of revival of witch cults is dumb, but it's not as bad as most neopagan stuff that is generally followed because people think thor and shit are cool, rather than looking into the theology of these things.

>mranimepredator
>40k avatar

Really guy's? How can you all be so wrong?

This is also pretty meme worthy

She mostly reblogs Undertale and occasionally stuff that would piss off /pol/ like "NeverTrump/Hillary2016."

Wiccas by far.

Eh, as long as you dont interpret it literally you can simply take it as, do something good for your hood by pest control-dont take the nature worship too far man's gonna eat.

proof papists don't believe in God

celtic neopagans are even worse.
But yes, the cringe that is western european neopaganism is a stain on our society.
youtube.com/watch?v=4WCcqJ7e9e4

>one guy
>Vs >6million

Chick Tracts are bullshit.

And how do you kill 10000 ants, you kill them one by one while counting ?

This religion is retarded, and caused the fall of Iran.

>And how do you kill 10000 ants
>Im an insufferable nitpicker

cook an anthill, estimate roughly that this is enough dead ants in order for your community to be relieved from the little cornpicking shits.
Maybe 10.000 rhimes in their langauge idk, but thinking that the people back then circlejerked about the definitions that rigidly safe for some autistic highpriests maybe is stupid.

Christianity and islam have similar retardery going on, "OH no a dog licked at my plate I must wash it not one, but seven times as my hadith says!"

The question "how many angels can dance on a pin" didnt come from nothing after all.

>Christianity and islam have similar retardery going on, "OH no a dog licked at my plate I must wash it not one, but seven times as my hadith says
If ina luring Christianity here is because of "forgive not 7 times, but 70x7 times," that supposed to be a command of "never stop forgiving," and not "forgive 490 times and you're good!"

So was Zoroastrianism, it's just that those people the Persians conquered don't have cultural descendants.

Germanic Islamism

100% this tbqh

It's largely because of byzaboos.

Russia and its banning of gays. Eastern European/Orthodox countries tend to be more conservative and not multikulti fuck ups like Germany or Britain. Also the Orthodox Church itself is a lot more conservative then it's Catholic counterpart under Pope "gayus vult" Francis. Pic related is Donald Trump being blessed by a orthodox priest.

They also tend to be actual, literal, communists.

>using anime and 40k posters as your argument

OK so Constantine represents Christianity? Nice religion you got there memester faggot

What do you mean? The Orthodox Church would've been persecuted and repressed under communist regimes.

Tell me what is wrong with asatru at its core? Sure there are retards but that's true of every faith. You have your current Pope and constatine. Everything is aesthetics, since the popular trend on Veeky Forums is conservatism you're playing up the (((based))), "true" religion to spite those stupid leftists. Don't pretend for one second you're faith in christ is anything but an aesthetic choice at best and a slave tier one of fear at worst

Can someone redpilled me on Constantine? I keep seeing him mentioned in a negative manor and I've only seen him a few times? I know Contantine is Christian but most of his posts seem reasonable, is it just fedora lords spazzing out against him?

>>>/2007/

Constatine's truth is derived from orthodoxy and the bible. Basically if either one says it, it is true. Imagine how well arguments or differant interpretations go

I'm a Jew m8

These are odd replies to the question. I know Islam was responsible for virtually eradicating the practice of Zoroastrianism, but I don't understand the rest of what you think you're trying to say.

Most Zoroastrian memery emerges out of /pol/ish notions if Aryan Persian superiority and Semitic Arab inferiority

Persophobia is rampant among arabs.

HAHAHAH
A
H

No, seriously, you're retarded. "Persecution of Orthodox church" in USSR ends in 1941 and never comes back. The thing people cite as persecution from time to time is related to not taking part in religious celebrations or introducing "alternative", secular "holy days" in the same day as religious ones. The latter was typical to all communist regimes. The government discouraged religion but didn't persecute anybody. The Church itself at some point started to tangentially support communists just like they did with any other despotic ruler in the region.

The Church officials in case of Catholics were generally good as long as they accepted communist party which most of them did, the first really heavily anti-communist pope was CIA agent anyway who started using younger, idealistic priests as spies which got some of them killed.

The few protestant churches in those countries varied depending on denomination - JW's for example went to labour camps as late as in early 1950's. They weren't Syberia-style heavy labour camps, more like factories or mines with prisoners working there but it was forced labour anyway. For variety of others it depended on whether they were 100% American-style bible thumpers or more laid-back European style protestants who didn't treat bible as the only source of knowledge and truth in the world.

Greek-Catholics were persecuted all around although for more "historical" reasons(they were remnants of Commonwealth's religious policies therefore reminding people that borders around here used to look differently).

I don't know how it looked like in Eastern Germany though, but knowing EG in general there might have been some persecution going on, I mean we're talking about a country in which 20% of population was in some way cooperating with Stasi, but that's just German autismo.

I wasn't aware of that. It's a pretty exterior concept to me, just like one of many world religions, and the influence they had on each other.

Darius himself claimed that Ahura Mazda was the God of the Aryans. This is not /pol/'s invention, this is how zoroastrianism viewed himself i.e. as the Aryan religion.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation
Other meme religions, do you even trying?

>a literal we wuz kangs religion
>they made a literal we wuz kangs town

dank memes, milord

It was a good religion that predicted the coming of the Christ, but as soon as Christ came it passed the torch to the new religion founded by him, and this is symbolized by the three magi visiting baby Jesus.

>a made up story invented by Christians is a documented fact on Zoroastrianism
Nah.

I don't think you've been to /pol/ lately considering the average poster there equates it being more like a lesser form of Judaism or Islam in the first place.

Liar.

For /pol/ everything that is not Christianity is a shitskin/larper/satanic religion.

Dudeism.

They like Sikh and Zoroastrian.

HAILE SELASSIE IS DIVINE GUYS,
I KNOW HE CLEARLY SAID HE ISN'T BUT HE IS

Can someone explain how the idea of him being a religious figure even happened?

Prior to World War 2 there was a lot of turmoil in Jamaica and Africa, black nationalism, blah blah
And this Jamaican politician named Marcus Garvey in 1920 said "Look to Africa, when a black king shall be crowned, for the day of deliverance is at hand"

In 1930 Haile Selassie was crowned Emperor of Ethiopia. When he visited Jamaica and the cultists worshiped him, he quickly debunked them and encouraged them to convert to Ethiopian Orthodox.

How people still follow it is beyond me. Probably just an excuse to get blazed ayy

All religions are meme like by definition.

>excuse to get blazed ayy
Jamaicans don't need an excuse.