Importing wines in Argentina from France

Hola me gustaria importar vinos franceses en Argentina, alguien podria ayudarme explicandome cuales son los requisitos comerciales, papeles para declarar y tramites que iniciar en aduana? Gracias !

Hi I would like to import french wines in Argentina, could someone give me intel about local requisitory and someone knows if u can get back euros into france from argentina? Thx for your help

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernet
ebay.com/itm/Fernet-BRANCA-Serie-Le-Coppie-con-Tubo-in-Latta-c-/141956027976?hash=item210d3d1648:g:mTsAAOSwsN9XC6JP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know France is uprooting alot of Malbec because the Argies make it better. My suspicion is you're going to see a huge Red market start to develop in Argentina. Not first growth good, but good wines certainly. You may not need to import Cabs too often anymore.

hola user /arg/fag aca
si es solo un par (3-6) compra , pedi que te lo envien como regalo ,
ahora ponele que buscas comprar cantidades , para eso hay otras documentaciones.
las nuevas regulaciones de macri aparentemente seran las siguientes
-hasta 20kg (por courier[UPS,DHL,ect])
-/Hasta 1000$ (usd)

si exeden el monto considera que hay que pagar 50% de franquicia, en otras palabras si tu compra es de 2500U$D
2500 - 1000 = 1500
1500/2 = 750
750+2500=3250
digamos que te costaria traerlos 3250$
tene en cuenta que esto se paga en pago mis cuentas o en bancos como el comafi (con el vep)
para eso haces el 4550,
te recomiendo esperar un poco para que se efectuen estos cambios, desde ya te digo que la aduana esta mas tranqui que lo que solia

Saludos Choriposter

I thought Argentina had better wines in some categories than France though.

What you should be looking to do is export Argentinian wine to China.

I Heard somewhere that asians pay top dolar for wine

Only if they think it's prestigious... so yes. If they understand that people prefer Argentine wine to French wine they'll buy it like crazy.

argentinians think anything from outside is 100000000x better
literally you could sell argentinian made cars, export them to US and send them back and they are "top cars"

Sounds like I need to start exporting to Argentina and import their "cheaper" goods.

You guys got that saffron based liquor? It's like absinthe, but I don't recall the name.

Argentinian wines have little diversity compared to the French ones.

It's like comparing Mini to Mercedes-Benz.

>saffron based liquor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernet
literraly
a 1lt/33,814oz bottle is around 10 usd (to the end consumer so im guessing 5usd in bulk)
we drink it with coke
ebay.com/itm/Fernet-BRANCA-Serie-Le-Coppie-con-Tubo-in-Latta-c-/141956027976?hash=item210d3d1648:g:mTsAAOSwsN9XC6JP
if you want to is a good idea desu, and the country needs inversors/exporters in general , i dont think you are going to have any problem

I'd like to start importing it to the US actually, though I'll need to partner with someone with a liquor license.

>Argentinian wines have little diversity compared to the French ones.
i kinda agree
quick question, does the fact that the product is "MADE IN ARGENTINA" worth anything?
im thinking i selling some shit , and i im considering importing them from china (already made), or purchase the components (from china) and assemble them here, to export.
is it worth paying 500% more (or more) just to say "made in argentina"

I don't know actually. I know that "Made in America" sells like crazy in Asia, but I don't know if Argentina has a reputation there.

cant you sell it from an online store?
or ebay for that matter

Nope. I'd have the ATF knocking on my door.

>I know that "Made in America" sells like crazy in Asia
im not exactly selling wine, is more like a musical instrument

I haven't a clue.

here nobody gives i fuck i guess..
desu i would get a 12 pack and make your friends /family /coworkers try it, to test if the product would sell there. here is more of a cultural thing (i dont like it that much)

but is "MADE IN AMERICA" even worth the extra cost ?

also here they sell a 50cc mini bottle for 1$ (or .5 in bulk) like pic related , maybe that works

Argentina has no big reputation for any kind of product, except meat.

Their products can be very good, but they have a neutral image, so you'd have to work hard to market their stuff successfully. Also they have problems with their currency and with taxes, which impedes business.

I'd only touch Argentina if I were a confirmed investor.

oh thanks :)

Ah. Worth a shot I guess.

With everything but cars, usually.

That works too.

Hola, en realidad yo lo que quiero es importar un contenair de vino frances a argentina. Vivo en argentina y tengo contactos en francia que pueden asegurar el export, yo tendria que ocuparme de lo que es logistica de transporte y importacion, eso lo tengo que ver con aduana ? Que formularios / organismos? desde ya gracias !

desde ya el 4550 , vas a necesitar 2 formularios mas (aprovacion de alimentos + un valor extra por las cantidades)

y como esta el tema en estos momentos?