15 Dollars to invest

Anons, i know it may sound like a joke for some of you, but i really have only 15 Dollars and i need to make money until the next month to pay my rent. What could i do to earn money?

I accept any advice. (Except selling drugs)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/beermoney
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Knowing where you live would be helpful. Brazil?

you can buy a nice pair of kneepads

>I accept any advice. (Except selling drugs)
Kneepads!

suk sum dik

Bus to Rio and steal from tourists like the rest of your countrymen.

Also kneepads.

get a jerb

I forgot to mention, i am unemployed.

I live in the south.
How could i make money from that? (i won't suck coks)
I can't, i am (white) from south and i am an honest man.
Iv' been trying to get a job for months, not even McDonalds are hiring.

Yes, South Brazil.

>I live in the south.
Ok, in that case I heard they have some pretty decent kneepads for sale there for $15.

What's the joke about kneepads?

Buy GOLD

No joke. Those things help. You don't want to blow out your knees do you? You would blow all your profits on medical bills. That would blow.

15 Dollars don't buy not a single 1gr of gold.
No worry about that, hospitals are free in my country.

This. Blowing out your knees would definitely suck. Loads of medical bills give head-aches. It would just be tough to swallow, that's all were saying.

Wow if you double that every month you'll be laughing in a few years

serious answer, either get a job, or try some of the things on here:
reddit.com/r/beermoney

Buy $15 worth of stamps. Mail out a letter that says for $10 you will mail them a document showing how to make $300 in a month using $15 cash.

When you get your money just write them and tell them what you learned here and how to do it!

Kneepads, elbowpads, helmet, and Vaseline.

Just walk around your neighborhood asking if people need odd jobs done. Car maintenance, cleaning, shit like that. Making money is not hard. Making shitloads of money is hard.

>$15
>invest

lel, just buy a cheeseburger

-meme degenerate gambling warning-
$15 gives you 60 buyins at the lowest Spin and go, which although has high variance and rake is by far the easiest player pool of online poker. Learn how to play heads up SNG's, then slightly adapt that knowledge, then grind for as long as you can. if you get up to $40 move up to $1 games, $100 - $3 games, no more than that though. A thicko could beat these games user.

Is there a high enough skill component in poker that you can actually make money playing against bads?
I have a terrible poker face but I imagine that's not a problem online. I can bluff as well as anyone else as long as nobody can see my face.

Obviously with luck any downswing is possible, but theres a chance of losing all your money with most things you might try. These players are really awefull, I mean terrible, just having like a 10% shoving range plus a bit of poker knowledge is usualy enough to break even.

Do you recommend anywhere to start or guides to read?

This but don't take your bad habits that work in microstakes and think they will work at higher levels.

Really recomend the book Harrington on holdem, all the vital (but basic) maths is in there. In terms on spins stratergy husng.com I think it is, don't pay for any shit just read some articles on there. At the lowest stakes you rarely see the same players, so you have to use population tendencies fairly early on to base decisions on. Last thing is have a push/fold chart for HU, it basically ensures break even or better in the long run though it isn't optimum stratergy.