How did these 3 shit holes manage to BTFO the rest of the world?

How did these 3 shit holes manage to BTFO the rest of the world?

Because the rest of the world was either niggers or isolated idiots.

>France
>Spain
>HRE
>Russia
>isolated

Pretty sure the gray part is "rest of the world"

The gray part means that they weren't involved in the Seven Years War, retard

What the fuck does he mean by "these three shit holes" then if not the highlighted areas?

It's not my fault OP doesn't speak English.

Because Russian monarch died and was replaced by Prussian groupie.

Look, I don't expect everyone here to know everything about the Seven Years War. But you should be able to google it.

And you should be able to have some god damn sense and see that there are a fuckload more than three shitholes that have been highlighted on the map.

Because industrial revolution + colonies. Why do you think Japan was so desperate for colonies. If it wasn't for colonies France would have the same GDP as all of SE Asia

Seven Years War
>industrial revolution and colonies
what?

>Portugal fighting with Britain

Greatest ally

Prussia don't have any significant colonies and managed to win a 4 front war

Those 2 didn't do shit. Prussia did all the hard work for them

Then enlighten us oh great one who does op mean by 3 shitholes

-Prussia fought extremely well and was lead by a military genius

-Britain cowardly outnumbered the French in America while they were busy in Europe and eventually managed to steal their colonies despite fighting pretty badly (a whole decade to defeat a force outnumbered 4 to 1)

-Portugal didnt do shit

The only thing that annoys me about that war is when Brits try to steal Prussia's glory despite the fact they did jack shit aside from struggling against a small French force in the New World while Prussia was holding alone against the full strength of France, Russia and the HRE in Europe

I hope this is bait but jesus. OP means Great Britain, Prussia and Portugal. How can you not get this?

>mfw brits still commemorate Wolfe as their greatest general when these are the odds he fought with

>be French
>ally with the Prussians throughout the Austrian war of succession for no other conceivable reason than to sneer at the Habsburgs
>win the war for them, to such an extent that the phrase "to fight for the King of Prussia" becomes a french idiom

>ten years later
>"lol France fuck you, we britboos now"

Never trust a german lads.

To me, Portugal should be put out of the list of so-called shitholes which won the war. They just freeloaded all the time.

Not a single time ever Portugal has managed to take or even face any serious rival but ragtag armies.

>Mfw British forces got guerilla'd to hell by Filipino troops fighting for Spain armed with traditional gear.

Funny how "British Ground Forces getting owned by ambushes" is a recurring theme in that war.

And thus Prussia didn't ally with France for the Seven Years' War :c.

This pretty much.

Prussia also had a massive army for its size. According to a book I'm reading (Iron Kingdom by Christopher Clark), Prussia was the thirteenth largest European state population-wise, the tenth largest in area, but had the third largest army. (This was in 1786 though, after the war, but you get the idea)

>painting Russia in green

Russia litterally won the war for Britain and Prussia.

In the war of austrian succesion, France fought for Prussia against Austria.

This weaken Austria and France and Strenghen Prussia.

Then, Prussia used strategy in the most effective way, dodging fatal battles.

UK took colonies. Then the war ended and the fall of Prussia didn't happen, letting UK with a lot of new colonies stolen from France.

In order to combat ignorance, I'd like to point out the African countries full of "niggers" are only so shit because of isolation(and climate in some parts).

>all these anally destroyed French babbies

Get truck'd and stay irrelevant you smelly cunts

>Britbong buttdevasted because Prussianboos itt unveiled the truth on how Britain did jack shit in the Seven Years War

Your entire history revolves around claiming victories of your allies