Overwatch General - /owg/

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Dragons Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=5w2-3Dn9PGg

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0voDNC4lp8MM9gwC
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-overwatch/vo/vo_hero/Lucio/Lucio - Default/why you so angry.mp3
strawpoll.me/10230925
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember to preorder your copy from GameStop™ today!

Post pre orders

>

Tracer is cute

join the only /owg/ discord,
join the real /owg/ discord!
discord.gg/0voDNC4lp8MM9gwC

Please post pictures of Pharah, I saw a picture in one of these threads recently, it was a side shot of her head from the right and it showed off her tattoo on her eye.

Also, how do I check my stats for the open beta?

It's LOOKING AT ME

W I D O W M A K E R

>mfw I watched Hanzo finally get a trailer
>mfw thats 3 of my 4 mains getting in a trailer

Reaper, Tracer, Hanzo, and Zarya

Even if you hate blizzard at all. They make some hype trailers.

Mercy and Reaper sitting in a tree K I S S I N G! First comes love, then comes [EMBED]

Reminder that M/KB > Controller for FPS.

Too bad they don't reflect the actual gameplay

The cutie with a booty

But I don't wanna get shamed for playing on xbone :(

why the fuck are so many of you idiots ordering physical it's 2016

>TFW NO OMNIC GF TO HAVE SEX WITH EVERY SINGLE WAKING HOUR
>NO LOVEBOT TO MILK YOUR COCK DRY WITH HER SPECIALLY DESIGNED ROBOPUSS THAT HAS MOVING NUBS AND RIDGES INSIDE AND VIBRATES

Tracer is the best waifu.

In other news: water is wet, grass is green, burgers are tasty, humans need oxygen to live, mercy and pharah are both bottoms, russia is cold and sugar is bad for your health.

Just gun me down, senpai.

th for bestgirls
Don't let anyone bully you, user. I used to play on console, too. FPS are okay with controller once you get used to it.

yea kinda confused here too 2bh

Just post it

>consolefags

>sugar is bad for your health
That's actually wrong.

Some of you guys are alright, stay off the moon tomorrow.

TRAAAAAAAAAACCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS FASDF
GDSD F:SD;FASD FJASD
DASFKJASKLFHA WO

Oh boy, I remember that scene from the Animatrix!
I also remember the nightmares that came with it

i have a gt525m on my laptop and i got around 20 fps on the beta, is there a way i could improve this, do i have hope?
i really want to play but it doesnt look like i should buy it.

Who /watchingtheshortagain/ here
Don't bully our consolefriends. We're all in the same boat here. At least they're not playing Stillborn.

you could play 320x240 or something gay like this maybe

no, not really

>Who /watchingtheshortagain/ here

Who here not watching any of the trailers so you can watch them at the theatre for the first time?

>That's actually wrong.

Oh really? How so?

Don't worry user, I had a shit ton of fun with the beta on ps4, so whatever these guys say, I'll do want I want.

To each their own. I can have fun with consoles, just as you can't.

Don't be a pussy.

>tracer
>no freckles

DELETE THIS

i definitely hold someone who plays battleborn to higher regard than a retard that plays FPS on consoles

I love Jesse McCree! Here are five facts about Jesse McCree!
1. McCree is cute!
2. McCree is a cowboy!
3. Cowboys are cute!
4. I love them!

In arabic cultures, it's offensive to do anything with your left hand since it's the hand you wipe your ass with. Mercy stone cold

It would be rough but even low level toasters can succeed. Have faith, overanon.

I'm about to cave and watch them all again. I want "NOOO" on loop. That shit was hilarious.

MOLTEN COOORE

>Thread gets made 160 posts to early doesnt get deleted

Yesterday everybody fucking cried about it.

USE THE REAL THREAD!

Did you already lower the settings or were you playing on default settings?
All the tickets were sold out at my theatre.
>tfw it's 0.7 miles away but sold out instantly
Just kill me famalam

Alright, love.

well once it's past the point labor is outsoured to robots that are more efficient in every aspect what other option is there?

I guess just try and kill he robots and wait for the inevitable machine uprising although why would they want to take revenge and shit if they're unfeeling robots oh who fucking cares

Mom is coming home today so I can use her credit card

>swedish
>in the future
>not brown

tisk tisk

>molten coore
>not aardvark pays off
one fucking job

also these "if you see this you must post X" meme is shit anyway, just blatant (You) begging

fuck off with your thread wars

uhhh

Nobody cares about you, though, famalam.

Why is she so perfect?

Any other Brits find Tracer's accent unbearable? Ruins the character for me.

because she's not real

>In comic tracer mentions the train is travelling at 640 kmph
>400 mph
>Stand on top of train with hat, poncho, and lit fucking cigar

This thread has more posters.

everything in the lowest, and even tried those premade config files for minimun settings. everything runs fine until action comes to screen.

get out cuck

This thread was made first, so we use this thread. That's how Veeky Forums works. Piss off.

No, grow a pair you fucking faggot.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

post ids

>have literally 0 friends
>no way to get in and get some loot without being that guy at the place on his own

Yeah I know, I am a 20 year old autist who buys those steam cards at the grocery store too.

Brit opinions are to be discarded on sight

but its VIOLATES THE RULES and THE OTHER THREAD IS SUPERIOR

>mfw I'm a 5'2 blonde femmercy who plays on PS4

holy hell.
Casual attire skins when?

This thread is older. Original is at its limit. Blow it out your arse.

I'm going and I don't have any friends

stop caring about what random strangers think of you

he has stapled the hat to his head.
That is how dedicated he is to being a cowboy

>you will never wake up and head down to the kitchen and find tracer cooking you a full english

Fuck off zenyatta/symmetra

The first time I heard it it set my teeth on edge

The more I heard it the more I got used to it
I like it I think it's cute now :3

No one cares about your shit waifu.

Go away.

>Playing shooters with a controller
Almost as bad as playing platormers with a keyboard, fighters on anything but a stick, and splatoon without using gyro.

THERE ARE 4 OVERWATCH THREADS RIGHT NOW

D.Va is for sexualizing.
D.Va has the perfect body of a young, sexually frustrated teen eager for romance while her feminine instincts urge her to become pregnant.
D.Va is for eager conversations on her stream chat and gradual transitions to private PMs where you flirt and discuss your shared interests.
D.Va is for dating, meeting up in her casual disguise so you can both go undisturbed. For holding hands and stealing a kiss to leave her blushing and flustered.
D.Va is for being lovers, watching her game from behind while you tweak her perky chest and massage her shoulders, or get horny and distract her by sliding your thick cock down the small of her back and in between her plump ass cheeks.
D.Va is for fervent fucking, rolling around in the sheets while you try to pin her down and thrust to kiss her womb. For letting her moan and suck on your fingers while you lick her pussy to orgasm.
D.Va is for being dominated, for having your new mistress demand respect while you watch her enjoy controlling you. For being teased to the brink and forced repeatedly to hold it in or be punished.
D.Va is for loving, for handholding while she leglocks you to stay inside. For playful glances as she traces the outline of your cock first with her tiny hands and then with her tongue.
D.Va is for teasing, for pretending to be more interested in other women 8th public to see her jealous. For sitting her on your lap and watching her squirm as your hard cock presses her anus but doesn't penetrate while you play with her clit and suck on her neck.
D.Va is for building a family, for abandoning her skinsuit and putting on casual clothes as her stomach bulge grows, for being told you made her truly happy as she gives birth to your child. For teaching your new child to game together and truly finding happiness.

In my defense, Canadian, and I save 30% on each item

source?

Will Hanzo pick the new Overwatch side in a future short?

I can see something like Genji and some other OW agent fighting Reaper or whatnot, and they are getting their asses handed to them, backed into a corner with apparently nowhere to go, but just when the enemies are about to finish them you hear

"Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!"

And the camera moves up along the building they are backed up against to reveal Hanzo firing his ultimate, blowing the enemies away.
Que brotherly love and pseudo wisdoms as they shake hands/hug

requesting smug blueberries

>5'2

Would absolutely NOT produce sons with

>tfw pc couldn't even run open beta
>can't get service pack 1 because pirated win7
Convinced some normie friends to group up with me on ps4, so that should nice

this is the correct one

>kill tracer with headshot as hanzo
>hear her cute death scream
>mfw

>Not using 'cuck' right.
>Upset over fictional korean getting dicked.
rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-overwatch/vo/vo_hero/Lucio/Lucio - Default/why you so angry.mp3

>here are my opinions about console gaming, by user
Thanks
Wow
So informational
Dunno what we'd do without you

I want really would like to know how many other consolebros are out there
strawpoll.me/10230925