/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General:

Katawa Shoujo General #3024

976 to go Edition

Last Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (This is an unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

bros

1st for plump lilly!

Third for running!

1st for Hana!

EMI

What do you mean by that?
Do you not romance either Miki or Suzu but instead set them up together? What?
blah blah also Nth for whatever

1st for mish

T H I C K

>no rin this far in the thread
I am disappointed

Summer's Clover is Miki PoV so you choose either Suzu or Hisao.

Katawas, not thick

Summer's Clover is from Miki's perspective. As Miki, you either romance Hisao or Suzu. Also, like Shizune's route, it's pretty straight forward. The only choice you get is which path you go down. That makes it sound lame, but it really isn't in my opinion. (braces himself to be called Suriko for that last sentence

have a smug rin in a bin

>in a bin
i am not getting this meme, but if you had the full pic it would be much appreciated

bu- bu- how else do you save lives?

It rhymes.
Anyways, normally user wouldn't have the full picture because the user who drew it didn't ever post the full version. You lucked out though, because I'm the user who drew it.
Enjoy.

rin rhymes with bean

Is it worth reading?

>from Miki's perspective
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GET IT NOW
is hisao's route any good?

I saw in the last thread there were an user drawer, here

May I ask you a thing (no hurry, when you can do that)? Hanako wearing a Juventus Jersey.

Also
would be really appreciated.

I remember reading that and I thought Hisao nutted in Miki and I was like AWWWWWWWWW SNAP.

did he rape her

Decide for yourself. It's a rough draft and kinda unfinished. Also not very long. It's okay, but nothing special and there is quite a lot of better fanfiction out there.
See above.

Its a suriko route so yes

>luck out in finding the one drawfag currently on the thread
>Gives me the full, not yet posted Rin's picture
Y-you too.
Also drawfags are always welcome

>Juventus
I'm still a little salty they didn't beat Barcelona in the 2014 UEFA finals.

That's hard to say, as it's pretty divisive. Some people would tell you steer clear of it, but I would say it's definitely worth reading, as it conjured up much of the same feels I got when I read KS, and being that it's by the writer of Hanako and Lilly's route, the writing has a very familiar, KS-esque flavor to it.

It's for the characters Suriko doesn't like
not all of them, see: Lilly's

>nothing special and there is quite a lot of better fanfiction out there.

And here we go. Just read it user, you'll thank me later.

I know this place is small but I love all you guys

before hos

It's me, Chibianon. I'm a really new 'drawfag' here, I've only been here for 2 weeks. I hardly consider myself a drawfag considering so far all I've drawn is smug pics and little doodles.
I also drew a smug Misha, Lilly, and Emi. When I made the smug Rin, I only pic related as a cropped picture instead of that full one.
That's the beauty of it user, I love you too. By now I can tell some anons from others just by their writing style.

What the assholes telling you that there's better fanfic out there don't realize is that SC was not written as a fanfic (even if Suriko called it such), it's literally the script version of the plan Suriko had hatched for a Miki route back during KS' development. It's basically more KS, straight from the source.

Love you all too. Even when I'm left talking alone, I still like here.

Never said it was fanfic, just that there is fanfic out there, that is better written then SC

wonder who this is

Me too, man.
They probably didn't deserved it, look at the first half, the game could have finished there.
But Tevez with his mind already in Argentina playing an awful game, Chiellini broken 5 days before the final, and those 12 minutes after the 1-1 in which they could have scored... damn

fuck off suriko

Yea i know, i've posted a while ago and lurked since i finsihed rin's route and it destroyed me
Still, nice to stumble upon you

haha memes

Suriko, why didn't you put any dingo in SC?
It would have been funnier

Please explain Rin's route to me.

>By now I can tell some anons from others just by their writing style.
You shouldn't try to do that, then we are not user anymore! I like being user...

Ok guys, strange questions' time.

Anyone ever tried having a Tulpa? I discovered the matter recently and I'm really tempted about them.

Is this Hivemind talking?

Put Suriko on.

Don't.

I've heard it's basically induced schizophrenia, so I wouldn't recommend.

All I wanted was for someone to give Barcelona a big "fuck you," I can't stand Barcelona or their fans. Buffon made some of the sickest saves I've seen in my life though, he did a great job not letting them score.
>stumble upon
I'm always here user, I always have a /ksg/ tab open. Just give me a call. Now, I should probably get to work on that smug Hanako I promised last thread...
I don't try to do that, it just happens. And don't worry, I just imagine you guys as different shades of user, if that makes any sense. I can't pair up a face/voice/personality to any of you.
>Tulpa
What is a Tulpa?

haha, hana got raped

I'm sure they can help.

Eh
She's basically someone having trouble to explain, speak, being understood, and you are here trying to understand her.
This kind of thing hurt me, because i have trouble for the same things. I try to understand everything, and i don't suceed at it.
It just felt too close from home.
For the specifics, i invite you to play it, it's something i liked even with the pain
i also started to forgot bits so forgive me
It's not really that hurtful, it's more that i recognized myself in it

>What is a Tulpa?
Where you manage to trick your mind into creating an imaginary friend with its "own" thoughts, basically self induced mental illness and really not a good idea.

Theres also the spiritualist side to it which (if you believe it) makes it even worse.

You might want to remove all firearms, weapons, and ammunition from your home first. I've heard bad things about what faggots making Tulpas do to make the voices stop.

In the alpha she also has issues with scorning being crippled and being appreciated for being a handless painter (defined by her disability).

sure, whatever you say man

But she wanted to paint because she saw the blind kid try art class. She was obsessed with doing things because you can.

tbf its better to keep them in case it ever does reach that point as by that point you've completely destroyed your mental health and nothings going to fix it.

Can anyone post the picture of drunk Hanako? If no one has it then any happy Hanako image will do. I need some reference if I'm going to draw smug Hanako.
Just like she played with Hisao's heart, because she could.

What a cunt also don't forget the drake hanako!!

Is rin's Alpha different from rin's final?
I thought only Hanako, Lilly and Shizune had different Alpha routes (I played only Hana and Shizune, Lilly's route was really broken when I tried it)

HOLY SHIT, WHAT!?

I'm working as hard as I can here, I already have a backlog of smug Shizune and Mutou. I'll get to it eventually though, I like the idea of the white-knight chess piece.
Much obliged, user.

So you only got the experience the fuck you hanako endings?

I want to see Lilly and Shizoon fight over the last piece of cake.

ksg, I have a confession to make

I wanna cuddle with plump katawas

JESUS H CHRIST neither Hivemind nor Suriko post here. There's only one writer you fucks haven't scared off yet, I think all you know that. I post this at his request only because otherwise I wouldn't bother.

suriko posted around 3000 anyways
does he at least pay you to try and convince people that he doesn't defend the rape scene

I'd hate for you to have to do it for free

A sumo match for the centuries

Lilly

Scissorlips.
He was the first fanfic author to attach a personality to Suzu. Good story, but the plot gets melodramatic sometimes. His Suzu is interesting, but she sometimes seems to be a collection of things people think of as cute so she has an easy appeal.

Agreed.

The basic idea for a story can be monthes old before I choose to start writing, but I try and create a series of scenes, or particular lines I want to use in a short story, and then start connecting those points together with stream of consciousness. I know what I want the finished product to be, but I only have a basic idea of what it looks like.

When I get really serious, I try and create a flowchart of events for the whole thing.

>authors
Let me rephrase; when I say read a lot of authors, I mean read a lot of book and sources. When it comes to KS fanfiction, I try not to read a lot of that so I don't end up subconsciously borrowing ideas or stealing lines without realizing it. I find it especially hard to read other people's writing of Lilly, because it never feels right for some reason.

Fuck you.

nope, I played both shizune endings, Hanako's bad ends and the true one.

I played only a few scenes of Lilly's route, only 2 scenes in the Act 2 and than my pc freezed with no way to avoid it; started by act 3 and played it all (if I remember correctly the choice between her and Hana is in the late Act 3), but Act 4 as the Act 2 almost immediately gave me an error I couldn't solve

Lilly deserves to fatten up. Fuck you for not allowing it.

What's a matter fluff, don't like girls with any fluff?

Hi delta, how are you?
First time I'm online when you are online, thanks a lot for KS.

Sounds like Fluff doesn't want a happy life for Lilly

There are only two parts of Lilly that should be phat.
Titties and ass.

Not to a grotesque level.

Chibianon reporting in with a progress update.
Would you guys prefer Hanako in her school uniform or her pink pajamas?

neither

Uniform BDSM gear would be best tho

Thanks again. How do you get around writer's block?

Pink pajamas sounds cuter

Come on guys, I thought we went over this.
Well you'll have to make up your minds.

Theres nothing lewd about bdsm gear, its erotic

I know how I'm gonna spend my next paycheck now!

Must coat internet in waves of fatty Lilly art muahahahahaha
Thanks for the life goals ksg, Ican always count on you to inspire me

if you're stuck, try going at it from a different angle or switch to a different scene, or even a different story, doesn't really matter which, the worst thing you could do is stop writing. Just write through it and when you're ready, finish the scene you're writing.

>reducing Lilly to her sexy body
>not wanting Lilly to feel good herself
Damn, I always though you were a good boy.

I'll tell you when I figure it out.

Scuba suit!

Eroticism is lewd.

Alright, if we can't decide I'll flip a coin. Expect something in 10 minutes.

Okay, Brogurt.

I'm certain Lilly would not be happy if she were a landwhale. This is discussed in the game.
>Lilly not worried about her weight
>It must be nice to be a man.

Its a layer beyond lewd and therefore you can draw it

Happy Hana is best Hana

Lilly's alot more than a sexy body, fluff. Shame on you.

DO THE SCUBA SUIT

>men don't have to worry about their weight
Fucking feminists, I swear.

Sup, /ksg/. We meet again.
I'm trying to get close to a grill in the few weeks before school ends and I need to be reminded of how 2D grills are better and cuter than 3D grills. So,
pls post cute and/or lewd Lillies.

Duh, but we're talking about her physicality right now.

Fluff, as someone who's probably written Molly into his stories before (though I don't know for sure as I haven't read them all), how do you get around the fact that she seems to wear a different school uniform (the one from Measuring Shadows) at the end of Hanako's route? It occurred to me recently that maybe Molly was meant to only be seen as a MS cameo, and isn't really a "canon" member of 3-3, despite her appearance in the CG.

lol yea she's a teenage girl, what if when she gets older? grown up in a stable relationship? I don't think she'd give a shit

3D women are all sluts, they cannot compare to adorable 2D