Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>Want to cut some cookies?
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41147b99..15243145.11253544.152535.2a3647516571
youtube.com/watch?v=YDeVcUM2X1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This fucking game man I swear to fucking God what the FUCK is IMC thinking with all this god damn fucking retarded fucktard bullshit jesus fucking christ god damn gooks can't do shit right do they just throw darts at a board and then upper-deck the neighbor's toilet and see his reaction and that's the offset of the dart board result like jesus fucking christ the fucking mongs

I LOVE TALT!

I love memes!
I love builds!
I love talt!
I love (You)!

I'm almost Corsair C2! Someone end my life.

Me on the right.

nth for still no guild fixes.
I miss you guys ;_;

>hey its that spion archer meme I keep hearing about
>well this aint so ba-
>dead in half a second before I could even react

Well I uh.. what?

I love boys!

Archer 3, Ranger 1, Scout, Falconer, Musketeer
Acceptable?

I want to hold hands with a chronomancer!

there's actually a little trick to stay alive, just use _______SPIRAL ARROW__________

>he stays at 5% health for like 2 minutes
>does he not notice the red screen?

This is my biggest little peeve about the game. There's lots of other shitty "modern games" stuff in it, but that red screen effect bothers me so much. Why do modern devs this this is a good thing?

how many HPs do you have

Are you okay, user?

I love nee-sama.

How do town buffs work and how long do they last?

So I did my first dungeon at tenet church as a hoplite and is it normal to already feel useless as fuck?

Lmao beta orbiter that's what you get for logging off

DIE YOU FUCKING RAT

Is it really impossible to just block it with a shield or dodge it?

It's an easily recognizable visual cue for "you're about to die dude" that doesn't require you to be looking at any specific part of the screen

>be Cleric
>laugh at Spiral Arrow
>cry because it takes 45s to kill the Archer

You will pretty much always feel comparatively useless in dungeons because everything has a billion HP, don't worry too much about it.

Swordsman's problems are strictly an end game issue of not having their damage balanced around the risk of being in melee range.

Do not bully

I wanna try Druid. What's the easiest path? Cleric 2 - Krivis 3 - Druid?

Ohayous are not rats please do not bully

I just felt like I was doing no damage outside of stabbing, and I was also dying like 5 times as fast as the other people

should I just archer or something, I don't like feeling useless

DIE

Welcome to swordie.
>go into a room
>taunt
>either be good and try to deal damage, or hold C cause you once again got no healer and cant survive off potions alone.

If you didnt take pelt, well good luck user.

Build a wall.

Is there a limit as to how many attributes you can have on a character, or can you eventually acquire them all if you have the money and time to learn them?

Does anyone else do the other missions or is Siauliai really the best?

Why can't I just look at my HP bar under my character which I am already looking at? What's the point of the little flashing Red Cross sign over my head when I'm dying? I don't remember offhand, but I think it makes a noise too. Why is there a SO REAL BLOODY SCREEN pulsing on top of all that?

Cute will never die!

No limit

You can have as many as you want so long as your wallet allows it, and those level 100 damage attributes get fucking expensive later.

>he isn't going full Strength cleric
>he wants to be a little bitch boy healing weakling swordsmen who probably do less damage than him
pitiful desu

shameful desu

disgraceful desu

watch and learn you fucking submissive faggots this is a real man's build

all points in STRONGTH.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41147b99..15243145.11253544.152535.2a3647516571

If you just want to do damage yeah you should make an archer. Swordsman no matter what build they go are relegated to a tank role except for Shinobis as a gimmicky boss killer build and the Sword 3 Cat 3 PvP build.

Swordsman are still useful to soak up damage for the other squishy people and have a good offense to defense ratio on paper but being in melee range is brutal in this game.

The latter

Is Maga Rod the BiS for INT based classes? I'm trying to get one for my Sorc, but the -SP would hurt too much if I plan on making another Wiz or a INT Cleric?

The +HP seems a godsend too, or should I just buy a Superior Corona Rod?

How does GVG work in TOS compared to RO?

>I just felt like I was doing no damage outside of stabbing
That's because, I believe, all the tenet stuff is weak to pierce.

Just get some defense and actually try dodging attacks.

I did take pelt, we had no healer so I was getting fucked every time I swashbuckled

I guess I'll just make an archer and wait for buffs if ever

should I bother with qs3 musket if my ping is usually around 100-200?

Silky smooth 2 fps in field maps for no real reason other than to be dicks to each other.

They are working on a W.O.E equivalent but right now it's just a silly powerpoint presentation.

Thanks. Gonna buy the first tier of the archer's swift step critical boost then see where to go from there

Maga is best for sorc because the sp reduction means less sp consumed for summon relative to sp potion heal, and physical summons like TS doesn't use your magic attack

I'm using a spear so my basics are pierce, they just did barely any damage is all

What class is that ass?

Psychokino leader?

>hes not in cawfee

Eh? You don't like being comfy or something?

Then yeah, it was just a bad run. Specially if you didnt run con much, though even that early you should have a good base block chance.

But yeah, swordie atm is tank first dps second. As for archer, im not honestly sure howmany woudl be good with high ping. Think Wugu would be fine since the DoT aint based on it, maybe

Best rod for sorc/kino. Damage is great, superior corona needs a very high refinement level to beat magas.

Well, if you have QUICKCAST, then things change a bit since +50% matk from the attribute + superior corona's rod higher matk is stronger than +6x earth element damage.

>on EU
>filled with weeb ERPfags

opposite of comfy

Are you using a cafri sun and having Blessing cast on you? Did you put up the concentrate and/or gung ho attributes?

2 INT - 1 CON is ok for a wizard right

Is Telesai kill after being made into F2P?

How good is build of kings really? Is it useful or just a meme?

No cafrisun, not sure about blessing, but I constantly had concentrate and gungho (and finestra too). They aren't attributed very far though, like 20 on each

Is there anyway to zoom in/out in this game? With touch pad, I know how you can with a mouse.

there's literally no erp in the guild

there is one sad cuck who tries to and we all hate him

Can you even justify this obsession with boys? What makes them so great?

I'm making my own guild!

Less useful than anything + kino3 or anything + cryo3. It's not terrible though

Again, just a bad run, tenet and dungeons in general run smoothly once you have a healer, otherwise you're forced to either burn shit down, which that early can be a bit difficult. Or to take everything slow.

Even as an archer youd probably be just as dead in that run, what was even he stup out of curiosity?

MIA

AISHITERU!

They're cute!

Back the fuck off.

lose weight

Back the fuck off?!?!?!

They're cute!

>there are no ERP guild in telsiai
Comfy has been blinded by hatred with the pinoys. Someone save us.

She's mine, you cunt.

who?

GIVE ME A FUCKING ANIMUS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Fell for the Chaplain meme

And now I'm starting all over again with no idea what to go other than Cleric C2.

I assume you mean the setup, it was me, a barb, a cryo psychokino, a c3 archer, and I think one other archer.

Divine might is shit, right?

kys my man

I guess I'll pass. Leave memes to the memers.

I stumbled upon this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=YDeVcUM2X1k

How would this compare to a wiz3kino3warlock build?

I take it he's pyro1kino2sorc2warlock

Back. The. Fuck. Off.

So Maga for everything that isn't a Wiz3?

I don't really want to invest lv6 blue gems on 2 weapons, so I guess I should just deal with -200 MATK (maybe even worse, depends on how much I refine my rod, wiz3 only though) and stick to Maga for multiple characters?

>play cbt2
>have fun
>lose interest b/c bugs and hunter/fletcher being shit

>play obt
>same exact bugs
>can't even play for longer than 5 min before getting mad at IMC and the game

What the fuck man.

It's a nice 1-2 point skill depending on what skills you will have later, or what kills a pt member might have, as the additional level aint bad.

>all that effort when a kino3 would just gravity pole, raise and pp

So im not really sure which arrow i should pick, do Broadhead arrows still suck?

>+1 skill level to all your buffs
>+1 skill level to your entire party is bad
I love this meme

>farm caprisun set at level 25
>now i'm level 40 and the cafrisun set is still better than anything i'm getting
lolbabs?

Or what faggot you'll shoot me?

How the fuck do you use arrows with a gun

Do monster gems work in things other than weapons now?

afeter capri sun whats better ?

Cafrisun lasts for as long as you don't need hp from 3 plate mastery until at least 170 purple gear.

Gun is off-hand faggot.

>kind of want goggles to drop even though they're cheap
>never actually get any
>level my alt cleric, get 3 within 30 minutes
what the fuck is this where all my arde luck went?

>One use

will i get meme'd on by tosg for play a swordsman?
specifically a pelt barb corsair swordy? at least it's not a hahaman r-right?