Marvel Heroes General: Tony Stank's Bribing and Cheating Edition

Previous thread /mh16g/ FAQ: docs.google.com/document/d/1jytUL9L-LUo82w2uoqhCT9yeQunrRkPZ3qdvMVZwHl4/edit
Useful links: docs.google.com/document/d/1GiiabYpbbSu4iYEgJ-0wq9dsMtvfCJJoQ5xzy4CM1a0/edit
Test Center: marvelheroes.com/test-center
Marvel Heroes Database: marvelheroes.info/
How do you level so fast?: imgur.com/Gy64peA
Where can I find builds? Hero-specific forums, marvelheroes.info or in the thread.
**Refer to Google.doc, updated when possible**

CURRENT CODES:
INSTITUTE - Various boosts
2015 - Fortune Card Mark I x1, Fortune Card Mark II x1, Fortune Card Mark V x1
INFLUENCE - 200 Genosha Influence
DANVERS - Captain Marvel All-New All-Different (Default) Costume
JACKOLANTERN - Jack O' Lantern Visual Spotlight Recipe
H2-B2 - Holiday H.E.R.B.I.E. Pet
TEAMCAP // TEAMIRONMAN - Captain America or Iron Man (can only unlock one)
TEAMCAPMB //TEAMIRONMANMB - Team Captain America or Iron Man Mystery Box (can only unlock one)

THE FUTURE OF MARVEL HEROES:
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/167730/

SUPERGROUP:
/co/ has a supergroup (guild) currently named Muggas With Freedom. Ask in thread for an invite, all are welcome.

>REMINDER:
See above for a free code to unlock either Captain America or Iron Man. You can choose the opposite Mystery Box, you are not restricted.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/263936/dps-calculator-item-comparison-tool-for-specific-heroes-builds
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Marcus_Immortus_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where's my damn daily mission gaz

Gentleman how do we save marvel heroes?

xth for I'm dumb and I need someone smart to explain Cerneris' (true) crit/brut calculations
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/263936/dps-calculator-item-comparison-tool-for-specific-heroes-builds
Looking at Captain Marvel's sheet, why is 100 DR = 960 CDR?

I guess spiderman lives since I don't have a 3rd one to throw into the blender

tomorrow

You get it when it's daytime again. It's nini-time now

That makes sense. Midtown Monday is now Midtown MonTuesday too.
Hero giveaway codes

>tfw X-men will never get buffs because Fox owns movie rights

because dr affect normalma hits, critical hits and brutal hits. really dude?

QUICK POST THE LAST HERO YOU PLAYED AND YFW
>mfw ant-man

RHBX-GMST-65D6-9TGO
RHXM-PRS2-NFXF-08CE

Gaz bought out PsiLocke, now we'll never know the true current secrets of the damage stat calculations.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck

moon knight

Bucky

We're talking one hundred DR becoming just as good as ~one thousand CDR. That rate means it's better to just stack DR instead of cdr. That rate means it's better to have a DR insig instead of cdr. I think the rate is only that low because of the low crit in the spreadsheet and it'll update to a more reasonable rate when you increase crit

this was a fucking lie u fucking bitch, fukin kill yourslef right now fuccboi

Calm down, asros. Just use your paycheck to buy heroes

1000cdr is 12% damage which only affacts crit. once you get more crits in means more chance of getting brutals so DR is better if you have more crit

please give heroes to the people who need it

>1k cdr is 1% dmg
Where'd you even pull that number from?
>which only affects crit
Alright you need to stop talking. It affects crits and brutes

*12%dmg
Just a typo, didn't misread you and point still stands

give me fucking cards my man

We don't. We need to drive as many new players away as possible so the goddamn game finally dies.

ingame, have you even checked keep grasping straws muggas never understood adcanced cincepts, keep stacking your cdr.

"ONLY HERO WORTH USING" TIER
Dr. Doom

"OKAY, STILL GOOD ENOUGH" TIER
Cable, Captain America, Jean Grey, Rogue, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Thor, Vision, War Machine

"MEH, COULD'VE BEEN WORSE" TIER
Black Cat, Black Panther, Blade, Captain Marvel, Deadpool, Dr. Strange, Elektra, Gambit, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Moon Knight, Thing

"ABSOLUTELY MEDIOCRE" TIER
Ant-Man, Black Widow, Cyclops, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Hawkeye, Juggernaut, Nightcrawler, Nova, Punisher, Rocket Raccoon, She-Hulk, Taskmaster, Venom, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23

"DEVS DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THEM" TIER
Green Goblin, Hulk, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Magneto, Mr. Fantastic, Psylocke, Squirrel Girl, Star-Lord, Storm

"DEVS ACTIVELY HATE THEIR GUTS" TIER
Colossus, Emma Frost, Iron Fist, Loki, Luke Cage, Spider-Man

That's not how it works, user. If you get another 1k cdr, it won't be another 12% dmg.

WAKE ME UP

>adcanced cincepts

except it does. do your own tests.

Alright m8, ya got me. Good luck stacking your DR. I'm sure you'll bring down bosses real fast

Waifu Tier List when?

any gay guys here want a sugar baby

fuk off u fucking faggot

If you muggas that are questioning builds and artifact choices are better at theorycrafting, then how come you don't make spreadsheets and ttk videos showing that you do in fact know better than the ones who do? Got time to talk shit about it in SG chat and this thread, but don't have time to actually prove them wrong?

want costumes

what u want

Hey there. I would just like to remind you that this is a bully-free zone and we accept all types of people even special ones like I'm questioning it for the sake of understanding it and hopefully getting someone here to explain it, but I guess that's hopeless here

>why don't you muggas make builds for random faggots to get a few upvotes and agrees
hahahaahahaaha

venom rocket
afro blade
also sum heroes

If you all are so annoyed at things muggas say why don't you ever say so in chat?

That's right because you're one of those who just keep bitching about trivial shit in the thread instead of actively being part of the SG

mugga here, I leave the work to TonyBling's builds exclusively, his theorycrafting is THE next level

>venom rocket

I just copy .info builds thats a what being a mugga is.

i really like the way groot looks
i-i dont have to use it i just dont like default rocket

>SUPER COSMIC TRIAL CLEARED (SUPER TANK)
>It's just another copy pasted build with a shield legendary

I was with you until the second part then I couldn't suspend any more disbelief.

I personally am waiting for carush's GR ttk video showing he's the better than yepso at theorycrafting.

what happened there?

woah woah hold on there..
Ghost Rider requires theorycrafting now?!

supermuggas is what happened

doesn't take a genius to figure out that swapping diamond for kevlar is retarded

I'd tell you, but you didn't screencap the convo prior to this which seems essential to the plot.

well then prove him wrong

I wanted to do something like this guy but it was really boring

>Defeat Green Goblin

>defeat lady deathstrike

TOP TIER
Firestar

POWERGAP
Everyone else

SUPERPOWERGAP
X-23

Do it. You just gotta copy paste on paint

>being this butthurt over a strong, sexually liberated womyn

piledriver called motor a scrub at mvc
motor challenged him to netplay
piledriver declined
motor called him a pusspuss probably 100 times
piledriver was easily baited

WAIFU'S NEED TO BE PURE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If muggas are so great, why don't they post their mains so we can see their gear?

Why are we allowed to bully the autistic?

which mvc, this is important

You would just call us shitters because we don't use Liz Formula's.

he called motor a scrub first

you know why

you know damn well it doesn't look like that in game

uh

but muggas use Liz unless I am mistaken. I ain't a mugga

>kits only stacked to 10
fucking jews

>purple gear
>no legendary slot
>2 artifact slots
>medkits in stacks of 10

Because they know they are shitters so they shit on other shitters pretending to be non-shitters while being a shittier shitter than the one they are shitting on if they posted their gear the shitters they were shitting on will know how shitty these shitters are and shit on these shitters who are pretending to be non-shitters.

Is there any marvel waifus that are even still pure?

just got to 60, what can i improve

Your artis are gud nuff. Fill in the empty slots and get blessings before you trigger more muggas

dont take the bait muggas...

You've got pretty decent artifacts. Your relic is probably useless, since you'll probably benefit more from a stack of Atlantis. Don't know what your build is or what medallion you're using, but if you can get a Melee and Ranged attack, you can proc the medallion's +2 Fighting.

As far as what to focus on, you shouldn't have gotten rid of your costume, since getting max CDR on it is pretty quick and simple. Work on getting the rest of your uniques first, then working on getting some Odin Marks so you can get Hela blessings and a Legendary.

Meant to say Skrull Avenger's Medallion, missed that part.

hela blessings
furious nick shirt
atlantis, otherwise keep xandar
uru should be power doop, if not, gom
bow i80, gungnir i70
if ranged, physical ICP, if both get ranged/melee DR ring
hit up hightown for uniques
leave insig/pet until last

Iceman's a pretty grill

>mfw it's true
God damn it Wolverine is there anyone he hasn't fucked? God damn adamantium slut.

He hasn't fucked Iceman, r-right?

Wolverine Fucks the Marvel Universe when?

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Marcus_Immortus_(Earth-616)

MILF

>dat adamantium dick

I thought she fugged Warmachine?
>tfw frogman is the only pure being in the MU

who do I whisper to join?

You're not supposed to have a bone in your penis, mugga.

if x-23 has claw feet, bub can have other retractable claw

>the enormous health that CMM bosses now have was a way for Gaz to nerf Odin pots without nerfing the actual potion

Power Pack

So we need to succumb to pedophilia just to find a pure one, Didn't know marvel is this fucked up.

>So we need to
no??

>he doesn't like Laura