How do you cope when picrelated types frat it up for 4 years in college in sunny California or new England / Oxbridge...

How do you cope when picrelated types frat it up for 4 years in college in sunny California or new England / Oxbridge drinking clubs and live the dream life you will never have?

because thats not even close to my vision or goal set for my life?

by having the ability to be one but focusing on my studies instead

Because that's what I'm doing

By realizing spending my time being salty and posting OP's about it on a Vietnamese animal husbandry forum won't not only puts me no closer to being those people, but makes me unhappy while being myself.

By cucking them because women know a real man when they see one.

Other people's success does not discourage or bother me in the slightest. It does not change what I need to do to succeed in the future, nor does it diminish my achievements.

I really don't care what nepotism does for Chad. I'm a lot more concerned about myself.

low quality bate, op

I cope by beating them at the downhill toe gay

>how do you cope
This Veeky Forums meme needs to die. Rarely ever does anyone else give a fuck about the things you give a fuck about. The things that keep you awake at night barely even cross my mind, whether it be shitcoins, chads, religion or anything else you sweat over. I have enough problems of my own to worry about your petty shit.

>coping this hard

:3
Thanks user, always a good reminder

this.

Nice cope

+1.

You NEETs really do worry about the silliest shit.

Thanks bud. Although I can't really take all the credit. I think I was just born without much "give a fuck".

Can't you stick to using Dan Bilzerian as your example?
This is confusing. I'm not even sure who the guy I'm supposed to envy in your picture is.

Cali ain't sunny. Up here in humboldt, it was sprinkling as i walked to the bus this morning. 5/7 days per week the clouds dont break until the afternoon earliest. California is 1000 miles long; it is not just the extended LA metropolitan area.

Because I know that someday I will make my own fortune.

ITT: low t cucks coping

you'll be too old it will be pointless

>another rich manlet yay! \o/

I would stick to Veeky Forums for your trolling. We don't care much about anything but making money and losing it.

You mean to tell me life isn't fair?

Also get better dreams.

>being jealous of a manlet in a girls car

try r9k