/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #227

Cows

>This month's (May) event schedule
pastebin.com/Au6eesd5

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ygJ1YvgBVCPsuz02XH-6CkqA5lTXVFrwnlnomoa-Db0/htmlview?sle=true#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ATK UP SSRs from flips: 0
WAKE ME UP

I love thick

Should've let it die.

Xth for criminally underrated classes.

fucked up

2 threads? fuck

This thread is a minute earlier than the other.

Why does captcha always wait until right when I'm trying to join a proto-baha?

How many turns does Miserable Mist last in solo quests? Why does the tool-tip only have a time?

Just mvp your Captcha.

Should I continue to concentrate on MLBing these Ygg swords or should I spend medals on getting another element going?

>Why does the tool-tip only have a time?
Because debuffs in this game are time based, not turn based.

Armpit.

I even got the captcha on my first try for once but it was still too late.

So if I just play fast enough the debuff will never go away? Can I stack them?

>stop staring and help me check for lumps faggot

Is he the water limited or a new story character?

>no aliza
>no sen
>no other fire ssr other than yuel and already have finished fire pool

Meanwhile I get Jeanne, Amira and Io while I only have 3 guns.

most debuffs you can't self-stack
for info on stacking debuffs in general refer to debuffs tab of docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ygJ1YvgBVCPsuz02XH-6CkqA5lTXVFrwnlnomoa-Db0/htmlview?sle=true#

I work with light and got only fire chara

Man, for all the bullshit that chev's given me it's nice that she and apollo are weak as fuck.

Cool, thanks

I'm wind but I got 3 Earth SSRs and my only wind SSR is Birdman.

my only light is amira

>Started the game with Zeta
>6 months later Clarice is my only other fire SSR

Why are you still farming chev if you hit for over 4 mil

I want to fuck Gemini and turn Shinjiro into a cuck!

>gacha vane's atk-down debuff isn't listed there
Even the JP wiki doesn't have it listed.

You can still go higher with chev swords. :^)

give me the best (You) you got

She's a Texan redhead that's why she is best girl. Too bad they didn't keep her cowgirl costume in the game.

Monk class from RO?

One or the other

so how many crystals have you saved up for christmas gatcha?

Can I buy four of the event guns?

no have fun

I'm in a pickle with event guns because I only need two more to have two MLB'd but I've only got 70 half pots left.

>5 ten rolls trying for Xmas Clarice during Christmas gacha
>not even one SSR
>they refund all the new years gacha rolls

I would never save up for that shit again

None. I'm saving $100 a month and plan to whale with real cash. Spending crystals on legfest.

There's still like an entire week

Yeah I know I guess I'll passively do it and hope for a flip. I'm stuck on chapter 62 so I really don't have anything else to do with AP.

Do your daily Hards

There's also only a week left of magnafest though. Sometimes it's good just to let it go early.

Level 50 and still not a single mlb ssr weapon
Is that expected?

I also was in the same situation and had 70 pots left. Then I ran out of pots and traded my moons for 60 more. Now I'm completely out of pots and I still haven't gotten a single drop towards the final mlb.

Yes

I'm 50 too and I have 5. But only 1 summon and it's not the right element.

How many pots did it take you to get the first three? I've just gotten the second gun flip with 120 half-pots left and don't really want to dig into elixirs for an unknown.

So is the group C increased drop rate at 9 JST or 21 JST? Because twitter says 21, but my favorites says 9.

I got my first attack SSR at level 48.

Nevermind I finally got my colo summon just now.

Can I get a gun off of wind kamui?

at lvl 50 what you should usually have is a baha weapon, and 3-4 magna SSRs

oh wait, almost forget that bahas now are limited for lvl 50+, well, 4-5 magnas then

Honestly if I tell you how few I think it might just piss you off. I got really lucky, I had that many around 50 EXs from what I remember from the achievement page.

> Spin Slash [CD: 3, Duration: 7 turns] - Light Dmg 4.5x (5x) / Self Hostility Up (Cumulative) >Consumes 20% Ougi

> Prism Halo [CD: 7, CD(Lv75): 6] - Self Illusion (2 Hits)

> Thunder (Req. Lv45) [CD: 6, Duration: 180 seconds] - AoE Light Dmg / Random Debuff (Atk / Def / Debuff Resist) (Cumulative)

> Bisection (Req. Lv80) [CD: 15, Duration: 180 seconds] - Wormhole Field Effect (Modifies DA/TA Probability over Time)

Fuck I wish I had Zooi.

No.

Duh. You shouldn't be limit breaking until you have enough to fill out your grid, and you'd have to grind hard to do that before 50.

Unless you windmeme.

There's no way you're getting a baha weapon by 50. That's stupid. Even if you do it every time it's up.

At rank 56 all I have is 3 attack up magna weapons and only one is for my main element+6 none atk weapons

I'm windmeme under 50 hosting Tiamat everyday and I only have 1 fist to show for it.

>Got my first Baha weapon at 53
>didn't get my first Magna SSR till 60+

All my magna luck went to that horn.

He's probably a luckfag

What the fuck are you talking about, I have a Baha Dagger and Sword at rank 54. Just leeched the two horns when a baha raid appears in public.

>Hosting co-op
>Do a couple missions
>Try to start a new one but this rank 28 jap kid doesn't ready for quite some time
>Eventually get annoyed and remove him
>Do a few more missions before disbanding the room and noticing I have a friend request
>It's the rank 28 jap

O-oh...

>have 1 baha horn
>and one colo stick drop
>over rank 70
Just kill me now.

water

If you favorited then it is always star halo.

If you dont accept that request he will seppuku himself out of shame.

light is for cuck

dont bully!

i got my baha weapon when i was 44, after leeching like 7-9 bahas

all from flips? i started with water and at the end of my first month my pool was like 3 SSRs just 1 from flip and a baha dagger + some srs and gacha SSRs

Avoid this color, even fire's better.

Its consecutive attack down, not attack stat down. I think that particular one lasts 2 or 3 minutes

>Erica wears a cat suit in the victory pose

She really is autistic.

No that's dark. Light granblues are pure.

I'm only rank 40 myself and only have 1 or 2 people on my friend list so he won't have to harikiri today

Fuck my life. Where are all the daggers.

Male armpits are disgusting desu.

How is Light not for cucks when Amira and Noah exist?

Faggot

You can't be cucked by a cum dumpster. I mean you can lose your spot in line, but that's about it.

Amira is just a kid.

What made you choose to get this?

>naive Amira getting tricked into sucking dick

Muh dick

No particular reason. I honestly just want zerker Djeeta.

Don't you lewd Amira She's a pure half Demon Half God. But I am pretty hard now because of what you said.

I've only done about half of my Normal Co-op quests and I'm low 70's.

Should I just focus a bunch of AP to get through Normal and Hard while it's half off? Will random pugs be able to carry me through Hard or do I need to remake the room and mention it in the description?

r8 my gridd

The Ifrit daily comes after Diablo right? How doable is it to farm a copy if I am at rank 42?

Gr8, you're ready for HL.

Not him, but is there any reason not to? I know most people build the jew gun or Nirvana, but I'm not sure why I don't ever see people making the other ones.

make a room and post ID and ill carry you through them

What's wrong with your guns?

This seems like a pretty shit time to farm for it.

Well I am stuck with the SR Colossus right now. If it isn't to hard to get one copy, then I think it would be worth it.

Likely because they're shit.