How do you cope with this fact?

How do you cope with this fact?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
vetstreet.com/our-pet-experts/why-does-my-rabbit-eat-his-poop
listverse.com/2015/04/10/10-fascinating-mysteries-of-life-that-science-cant-explain/
infidels.org/library/modern/jim_meritt/bible-contradictions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean we have to operate under the assumption that today isnt our last day on earth

theres shit thats got to get done

being rich or poor has nothing to do with it

oh yeah and god isnt real

this isn't a fact

Why do you keep making troll threads

This
>oh yeah and god isnt real

What does this even mean? "You could die at any moment so don't plan for the future?"
This doesn't have anything to do with wealth.

and lying to yourself like that helps you cope?

Psalm 19:1King James Version (KJV)

19 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

5 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[e]?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

How do you cope knowing all stocks eventually end up zero?

my faith in christ has never left me wanting for anything that i genuinely needed.

Even if you don't believe in God it's a good parable. It doesn't matter if you have all the wealth in the world if your life is meaningless.

t. guy who thinks the scientific method is freshman philosophy wank

The bible has so much contradicting shit in it that pretty much no one is actually living as G*d describes.

Sex is the best feeling in the world, though with god you have to abdon sex aye?

plenty of scientist have and still do acknowledge the existence of God. You would know that if you had the curiosity to study a bit beyond your first year community college philosophy curriculum.

4 What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh, discovered in this matter? 2 If, in fact, Abraham was justified by works, he had something to boast about—but not before God. 3 What does Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”[a]

4 Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation. 5 However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness. 6 David says the same thing when he speaks of the blessedness of the one to whom God credits righteousness apart from works:

7 “Blessed are those
whose transgressions are forgiven,
whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the one
whose sin the Lord will never count against them.”[b]
9 Is this blessedness only for the circumcised, or also for the uncircumcised? We have been saying that Abraham’s faith was credited to him as righteousness. 10 Under what circumstances was it credited? Was it after he was circumcised, or before? It was not after, but before! 11 And he received circumcision as a sign, a seal of the righteousness that he had by faith while he was still uncircumcised. So then, he is the father of all who believe but have not been circumcised, in order that righteousness might be credited to them. 12 And he is then also the father of the circumcised who not only are circumcised but who also follow in the footsteps of the faith that our father Abraham had before he was circumcised.

13 It was not through the law that Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world, but through the righteousness that comes by faith. 14 For if those who depend on the law are heirs, faith means nothing and the promise is worthless, 15 because the law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression.

>plenty of scientist have and still do acknowledge the existence of God

They acknowledge a God, as in a creator, yes. But not a specific one

I believe in a God too but I don't think he cares if people are gay or help others, he's just a creator who doesn't care about what people do

I'm not an atheist and I've never taken a philosophy class.
You post comic panel edits where Mickey Mouse uses solipsism to dispute Donald Duck's assertion that all of life is chemical.
I'm the winner here, bro.

16 Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham’s offspring—not only to those who are of the law but also to those who have the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all. 17 As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.”[c] He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not.

18 Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, “So shall your offspring be.”[d] 19 Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead—since he was about a hundred years old—and that Sarah’s womb was also dead. 20 Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, 21 being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised. 22 This is why “it was credited to him as righteousness.” 23 The words “it was credited to him” were written not for him alone, 24 but also for us, to whom God will credit righteousness—for us who believe in him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead. 25 He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.

this was never a competition .

Why would a God of order and justice who created the laws of the universe not have concern for the law and wellbeing of man, his most complex creation?

>Why would a God of order and justice who created the laws of the universe

Because I don't think he did and I'm not convinced

Why would a God of order and justice allow Satan to lead men astray? That's not free will, it's entrapment.
If God is so insistent we follow His laws, why doesn't he send another profit to prove that he's real?

>They acknowledge a God, as in a creator, yes. But not a specific one

that is so ill informed btw.
a simple 5 seconds on google is all it took to refute that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology

your apathy will never spare you from the consequences of your ignorance.

he sent me.

lol post 1 example of direct contradiction? please do it. I'll wait. Keep in mind, many common words meant very different things back then.

>inb4 you post a surface contradiction because you don't understand the meaning of the translated text.

He sends sick profits on Crypto all the time, user.

Unless you mean prophet, in which case perhaps he has. Anybody that claims to be a prophet of God now is looked upon with ridicule by Christians for some reason, as if it HAD to be in the past to be credible.

>your apathy will never spare you from the consequences of your ignorance.

i'll take my chances

There's so many contradictions that you never know whether masturbation or lust or eating shellfish will be the real one that damns you to hell

You're not a prophet and fuck me for misspelling it earlier.

A real prophet would be able to perform miracles, or at least divine the future in detail.
An omnipotent, omniscient God has no reason to send anything less, because nothing less would convince anyone of anything in the modern world.

>>inb4 you post a surface contradiction because you don't understand the meaning of the translated text.

With that you can twist words around to any interpretation you want, as people often do.

>Well he didn't really mean this one literally... he meant something totally else, it's obvious! Just look, each word is a metaphor for something else and he intended something totally different!

and you can do the same with two perfectly congruent peaces of text.

how do you define a miracle.

the fact that you have eyes to see is a miracle.

>and you can do the same with two perfectly congruent peaces of text.

Yeah exactly so how is this an argument?

if you believe in God good for you, why do you need to convince everyone else of it too?

Reluctant Christian here.

The bible is full of contradictions. Just take some of the big lessons of the bible and use them for what they are worth in your own life.

As for the old money =/= Christianity debate, like almost everything in Christianity, it's a balance. If you are 100% about making money despite any wrongdoing you're gonna have a bad time.

>how do you define a miracle.
Something that is both unexplainable by science and certainly not a hoax.

>the fact that you have eyes to see is a miracle.
It's not. Eyes can be explained by science.
So can sunrises, life, and beauty.

i am just curious about how you cope with the fact that no matter how hard you toil , all you work for will be completely worthless to you in the grave, and dare I say , even more worthless at the judgement of souls.

>i am just curious about how you cope with the fact that no matter how hard you toil

I cope with it very well by earning more money and spending it on things I enjoy

How do you cope with the fact that you as a God-fearing Christian man need to come to an anime imageboard and pretend to be a christian by making b8 threads

i don't see any anime.
this is a popular business forum.
this isn't the deep web.
I made a christian thread.
you're the belligerent keyboard warrior who cant cope.

But this is the way I cope

Are you by any chance the OP of the "How do you cope with these chads at mcdonalds" threads?

>god is real because it says so in the bible

Op, the Bible says somewhere that we shouldnt ear rabbits bc they chew their own cud. And if you look at a rabbit, you might see it moving it's mouth like it is chewing some shit it puked up. But through biology and the scientific method study of animals we've learned rabbits in fact DO NOT 'chew their own cud'. In fact, the Bible is completely flat out indisputably fucking wrong about rabbits. Should we really believe in an impotent shithead God like that? That's incompetence plain and simple. Your God would be fired (if it existed)

what the fuck is this shit doing on this board?
saged.

God is real by definition.

*citation needed.

also.
vetstreet.com/our-pet-experts/why-does-my-rabbit-eat-his-poop

Rabbits actually do chew on their own shit for pretty much the same reason cows chew cud.

Lev 11:6

Ignoring the God bullshit, actually, there's something interesting in it - the question when should you "cash out" and live on whatever you've made.

I personally believe that you should never cash out, as that's a form of you not having control of yourself and letting an instinct (the ego and the desire for status mostly) control you, and that you should fully dedicate your entire life to being as efficient as possible with the money society has entrusted in you. No unnecessary items like expensive cars or houses, full and optimal compounding reinvestment instead.

sounds like one of those twisted, nefarious translation tricks us apologist like to use to force the masses to be more well behaved .

I don't think there's anything wrong with spending on luxuries in moderation, but I think it's better to buy things like travel to foreign countries or total freedom from wagecuckery.

How do you cope with the fact that Allah is the one true God and Muhammed is his prophet?

I think you might be going to hell OP...

>Christian humor
So we're pretending that 'chewing cud' and eating shit are the same thing somehow merged by translation? You realise what a fucktard lunatic you sound like, right? You're no different than a Muslim terrorist going apeshit: you need a bullet on the head

This is weak bait.
Rabbits eat their own shit for exactly the same reason that cows chew cud.

That parable doesn't mean that you shouldn't prepare for the future, it means that earthly wealth shouldn't be all that matters.

>I don't think there's anything wrong with spending on luxuries in moderation

But why? Why would you do the illogical and inefficient act of satisfying your body and ego with money you could otherwise efficiently reinvest for more money?

Spending them on stuff you don't need, while having the knowledge you should be doing the opposite, is a major sign that you don't have control over yourself and is in fact also penalized by having the money you have obtained be taken from you and redistributed to the system without you exercising any beneficial control.

If looked from a physical point of view, you're quite literally applying unnecessary entropy to your own system and having it (and the control it has accumulated) disperse faster.

It's mindblowing how pretty much every single person fails to realize that and succumbs to their instincts and desire for status. But hey, in the end, their money do get redistributed back to those smart enough to be there for him when he's ready to spend, so in fact, his money does find its way to the smarter and more efficient controller.

It all really depends on what you define as a "luxury" and the impact it would have on your life if you have it, or don't.

>total freedom from wagecuckery
That's debatable but I somewhat agree on that.

because i know Islam is a rebellious spin off of abrahamic Judaism , and mohammed didn't offer his life as a sacrifice for human sin after living a sinless life?
isn't that obvious?

Easy.

Muhammed was not a prohpet.

I shit on his name and memory. Come at me faggot pedophile Muslims, you all can eat a bag of dicks in hell with your master.

>2 things done for the same reason are the same
So your dad fucks your ass for the same reason he used to fuck your mom before she left him for her Muslim rapists. They're the same thing I guess...

>all stocks eventually end up zero
Sure they do.
Wait, does this include the ones that get bought out?
Because that sort of invalidates your whole premise.

>look at my fairy tale jewbook it says I'm right

ayy lmao

Allah, God, and YHVH are all the same deity.
Muslims accept Jesus as the Messiah.

It's more like a spin-off of Christianity, like Mormonism.

Happiness is an intangible benefit that you can obtain by spending money on things you want, even if those things aren't necessary.
There's also value in conspicuous consumption to assert your higher social class, which can make life easier and help in finding a mate.
The key is moderation.

Nice copes

You're going to hell

I think some of you people need to check out trey smith on Youtube. Some people can't tolerate his methods of making videos but they consist of extremely viable explanations of the world in itself. If you can get past the fact that his face is literally right in the camera the entire time.

can you summarize the profound points for us?
most of those videos are longer than Speilberg films.

The best part about this is that OP spent a significant amount of time and effort looking up bible-shit just to (unsuccessfully) troll a shitty business forum

you're going to hell

Either accept Muhammed as the prophet you enjoy damnation for eternity

you don't honestly believe that . you're just being a rebellious, saddlesore troll .

Nice cope, you're still going to cope though

The Holy Qu'ran says you're wrong

Try coping with pic related faggot

nah, there's over 10+ hours of video. Can't really summarize it. He basically talks about stuff like Noah's Ark, Demons, Nephs, Dinosaurs, Explains how all religions and their applicable texts and beliefs are basically derivatives of the bible and christianity

So, do Christians and Muslims worship the same God? A better question is, “Do Christians and Muslims both have a correct understanding of who God is?” To this question, the answer is definitely no. Because of crucial differences between the Christian and Muslim concepts of God, the two faiths cannot both be true. The biblical God alone addresses and solves the problem of sin by giving His Son.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son” (John 3:16-18).

A Muslim may love Allah and wish to please Allah, but the question in his mind will invariably be “is it enough? Are my works enough to merit salvation?” Christians believe that God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to provide an answer to the question “is my work enough?” The answer is, no, our work is not enough (Matthew 5:48). This is shocking to anyone who has been trying on his own to appease God. But this was the point of Jesus’ famous Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5:1–48). The Jews that Jesus spoke to, just like the Muslims who follow Allah, were trapped by the knowledge that nothing they did would ever meet God’s perfect standard. But Christ’s perfect life, atoning death, and resurrection did meet God’s standard (Hebrews 10:10; Romans 8:1–8). Jesus’ message to the Jews and His message now, to Muslims and everyone else, is “repent and believe” (Mark 1:15). This does not mean “stop sinning” and “believe that God exists.” It means “turn from sin and stop trying to please God by your own ability” and “believe that Christ has accomplished everything for you.” The promise to those who trust Christ is that they will become the children of God (John 1:12).

Allah offers no such promise. Muslims believe Allah will be merciful to them based on his evaluation of their performance. But salvation is never sure; it is never a promise. When the Western world looks with horror on things like jihad and acts of Islamic terrorism, they get a glimpse of the powerful fear that Allah instills in his many of his followers. Faithful Muslims are faced with a terrible choice: obey the violent commands of an omnipotent deity whose mercy is given only to the most passionate and devoted followers (and perhaps not even then), or give themselves up as hopelessly lost and headed for punishment.

Christians should not regard Muslims with hatred, but instead with compassion. Their god, Allah, is a false god, and their eyes are blinded to the truth (see 2 Corinthians 4:4). We should be praying for Muslims and asking God to show them the truth, revealing His promise of mercy and freedom in Christ (2 Timothy 2:24–26).

My book says your book is wrong

BTFO, nice cope faggot

I guess I shouldn't say that other religions are direct derivatives of the bible but they do coincide with each other and are linked with the fallen angels coming to earth to play "gods" on God's creation.

its more than a book. its historical facts and figures.

just as you look to the history of stocks to judge how you should act on their basis, you should do even more diligence with the world you live in , especially concerning matters of the soul.

>the fallen angels coming to earth to play "gods" on God's creation.
Look up Interpretatio Romanum.
There's nothing particularly impressive about Christianity coming up with a post-hoc explanation for other religions because the Romans and Greeks had decided centuries before that everyone everywhere worshiped different aspects of the same gods under different names.
In fact, early Judaism wasn't even monotheistic, and simply insisted that YHVH was the best god, not the only one.

Actually, the Greeks and Romans were sort of right in that most Indo-European cultures are believed to derive their native pagan religions from a common, ancestral pantheon.

>its more than a book. its historical facts and figures.

Exactly.

My historical facts and figures say that yours are wrong. Beat it faggot

>just as you look to the history of stocks to judge how you should act on their basis

Jokes on you I buy cryptocurrency based on the word of my fellows here on Veeky Forums

No you're wrong

my book said so

No argument?

Typical. Looking up some more copes?

so this is how you cope?

Is your way of coping asking if i'm coping?

Looks like you're incapable of coping.

so this is how you distract yourself from the inevitability of death and ordered judgement by the perfect divine programmer of life?

with silly jokes?
what about when the jokes run out and you once again are faced with the hard facts ?

What's the point of acquiring more money if you'll never spend it? I'm not saying massive amounts of consumerism are appropriate, but one should take pride in enjoying the fruits of his labour.

>What's the point of acquiring more money if you'll never spend it?

Financial security and making more money.

Spending money needlessly when you're not very rich is retarded, it's better to invest that money to make more. But when you get to millions it's better to spend some of the profit you're making from your investments.

Is this how you cope?

By telling yourself you chose the right God to worship out of thousands?

Nice. Cope.

Pathetic really, can't wait until you're in hell with all the other fools while im in Heaven.

The true God is wealth and the only way to get to his kingdom is lots and lots of money

23Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” 25When the disciples heard this they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”…

Yes. Allah has sent down miracles, revelations and messengers to give clear proofs He exists and more important, what we should do once we come to this realization.

Allah has sent prophets and messengers with many proofs throughout the ages for people to be able to clearly see with their own eyes and to be able to use their own senses the miracles and proofs pointing to the fact, Allah does in fact, exist.

Miracles of prophets and messengers of Allah have come to people through the ages. Moses (peace be upon him) showed many miracles to pharaoh and to the children of Israel. Plagues, locusts, water turning to blood, his stick becoming a snake, the voice in the burning bush and the parting of the Red Sea are clear miracles for the people of Moses time.

Again, Allah sent Jesus, the son of Mary (peace be upon him) with clear miracles for the people of his time. Speaking from the cradle while still a new born infant, creating birds from clay, curing the sick, giving sight to the blind and even bringing a dead man back to life, were all clear signs to the people to know Jesus (peace be upon him) was a messenger of Allah as was Moses before him.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the last and final messenger of Allah, and he was sent to all of mankind. Allah sent him with a number of miracles, not the least of which was the Quran. The predictions and prophecies of Muhammad (peace be upon him) have come true even in this century and the Quran has been used to convince even scientists of the existence of Allah.
[Please visit "Science Proves Allah": Watch video of famous scientists admit Quran is from Allah and even accept Islam]

The Quran is the best of proofs for the existence of Allah and today over one and half billion people memorize and recite from the exact text, in the exact same language it was revealed in; Arabic. More than 10 million Muslims have completely memorized the entire Quran from cover to cover, and can recite it from memory without looking

I actually would like this verse if it wasn't so abused by churches. It's become a way to guilt churchgoers into tithing more than they can financially handle. It's a sad day when a pastor who lives in a mansion and drives a lexus and mercedes is pilfering one of his poor attendants for every last dollar they own. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? When do churches ever give any money back to their congregation?

>Again, Allah sent Jesus, the son of Mary (peace be upon him) with clear miracles for the people of his time. Speaking from the cradle while still a new born infant, creating birds from clay, curing the sick, giving sight to the blind and even bringing a dead man back to life, were all clear signs to the people to know Jesus (peace be upon him) was a messenger of Allah as was Moses before him.

John 14:6English Standard Version (ESV)

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

2 Corinthians 9:6-7English Standard Version (ESV)

The Cheerful Giver
6 The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully[a] will also reap bountifully. 7 Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

lol why didn't you just post a legit contradiction from the bible? seems like that'd be the quickest way to discredit me. I guess I'll wait on that a little longer.

>>the fact that you have eyes to see is a miracle.
>It's not. Eyes can be explained by science.
>So can sunrises, life, and beauty.

whelp. heres your miracle.

listverse.com/2015/04/10/10-fascinating-mysteries-of-life-that-science-cant-explain/

be careful buddy . you only get 2 more wishes ;)

I mean I'm not even "rich". I'm about as broke as they come, living paycheck to paycheck with less than $1000 in my savings account.

If I ever become rich, how do become "rich towards God"? I don't understand. Give to the poor? Well it's not like any rich people just give stuff to me when I'm poor. I don't see God punishing them.

This whole animosity towards wealth in the Bible always confused me, because in other parts of the Bible there are stories of people that pleased God and were blessed with tons of wealth.

I guess if I ever become rich I'll have to keep this in mind and try to figure it out. But for now, I can't waste time trying to decipher it because I'm too poor for it to be worth my time. :(

I'm not debating the point of the scripture. I am telling you how it is misused by greedy pastors.

Question: "What does it mean to seek first the kingdom of God?"

Answer: Jesus said to seek first the kingdom of God in His Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 6:33). The verse’s meaning is as direct as it sounds. We are to seek the things of God as a priority over the things of the world. Primarily, it means we are to seek the salvation that is inherent in the kingdom of God because it is of greater value than all the world’s riches. Does this mean that we should neglect the reasonable and daily duties that help sustain our lives? Certainly not. But for the Christian, there should be a difference in attitude toward them. If we are taking care of God’s business as a priority—seeking His salvation, living in obedience to Him, and sharing the good news of the kingdom with others—then He will take care of our business as He promised—and if that’s the arrangement, where is worrying?

But how do we know if we’re truly seeking God’s kingdom first? There are questions we can ask ourselves. “Where do I primarily spend my energies? Is all my time and money spent on goods and activities that will certainly perish, or in the services of God—the results of which live on for eternity?” Believers who have learned to truly put God first may then rest in this holy dynamic: “…and all these things will be given to you as well.”

God has promised to provide for His own, supplying every need (Philippians 4:19), but His idea of what we need is often different from ours, and His timing will only occasionally meet our expectations. For example, we may see our need as riches or advancement, but perhaps God knows that what truly we need is a time of poverty, loss or solitude. When this happens, we are in good company. God loved both Job and Elijah, but He allowed Satan to absolutely pound Job (all under His watchful eye), and He let that evil woman, Jezebel, break the spirit of His own prophet Elijah (Job 1–2; 1 Kings 18–19). In both cases, God followed these trials with restoration and sustenance.

These “negative” aspects of the kingdom run counter to a heresy which is gaining ground around the world, the so-called "prosperity" gospel. A growing number of false teachers are gathering followers under the message “God wants you to be rich!” But that philosophy is not the counsel of the Bible—and it is certainly not the counsel of Matthew 6:33, which is not a formula for gaining wealth. It is a description of how God works. Jesus taught that our focus should be away from this world—its status and its lying allurements—and placed upon the things of God’s kingdom.

>lol why didn't you just post a legit contradiction from the bible? seems like that'd be the quickest way to discredit me. I guess I'll wait on that a little longer.

infidels.org/library/modern/jim_meritt/bible-contradictions.html

yeah but all I really want is to be free from this godawful wage slavery. I've worked hard manual labor every single day since I've graduated high school and had to watch all my friends go to college because their parents supported them through the whole thing. Now that I'm finally able to go to college I still have to do this shitty manual labor.

It's just killing my soul and making me feel dead inside. Kinda hard to care about "the kingdom" when all these other people don't "seek the kingdom" and they all just basically get shit handed to them while I try and try and try to succeed but still fail.

he's just copy pasting answers from a christian website lol

Matthew 6:25-34New International Version (NIV)

Do Not Worry
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[a]?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

yeah i figured lol. I just kinda wanted to vent because I still kind of believe there is a God (I was raised Christian) but life is just so difficult and it always makes me wonder.