If one bitcoin is worth $580 and I have 218 of them, how much money are my bitcoins worth?

If one bitcoin is worth $580 and I have 218 of them, how much money are my bitcoins worth?

Was my bitcoin stash worth more when one bitcoin was worth $780 about 40 days ago?

The real question is how you will cope with your bitcoins being worth even less in another 40 days.

Are you stupid?

Could it be a government conspiracy to stimulate the economy? Force people to convert to USD or spend out of fear...

> (You)
>The real question is how you will cope with your bitcoins being worth even less in another 40 days.
You got me there

I think I'll cope by holding longer

Wot

trying to show off your non existent stash?

>implying anyone that stupid would have that much bitcoin

>move BTC to exchange to sell
>exchange accidentally hacked
ooops sorry user

What am I worth tho

Nobody except Reddit kept btc on bitfinex

Now that I've established myself as holding more bitcoins than all of Veeky Forums put together, I think its time to set the record straight

The only people who lost bitcoins on bitcoins are reddit tier liberal pussies

Not surprisingly Reddit is also the place to go if you are dumb enough to believe buttoned was "hacked"

It was bitfinex employees who stole those coins just like all the other "hacks"

Damn autocorrect, should get me a few you's from nocoiners alone

You are worth 218 bitcoin, until you liquidate for fiat currency you haven't really made or lost anything. Could be millions or close to nothing in a couple of years.

hence "accidentally" hacked

Someone find the bitfinex cunts who stole all those bitcoins and make an example out of them pls

Highly doubt nothing my friend, bitcoin will always have a pretty serious value

As of this post I bet one lousy bitcoin is worth more than u make in a week

I hope you guys realize that bitcoin was very recently $780 and the price will slowly rise to that point?

Jesus Christ man, buy now or cry later

You cucks claiming btc could go to zero are delusional

V*n

Where V is value and n is the number of item holding V you have. Good luck.

can you give an example of the calculation itself?

Good luck user, I'l keep investing a cask of wine a week in killing my brain cells.