TOMORROW. IS. THE. FUCKING. DAY. BOYS

TOMORROW. IS. THE. FUCKING. DAY. BOYS.

WE'RE GOING ALL THE FUCK IN ON SAEX.

Tomorrow.... we either go homeless.....

*Veeky Forums is silent*

OR WE GO TO THE FUCKINNG MOON !!!!!!

*Veeky Forums roars in screams of agreement

WE ARE GOING IN WITH HOWEVER FUCKING MANY SHARES OUR BROKE WALLETS CAN BUY.......

*/biz silent*

....AND WE GET THE FUCK OUT RICH !!!!!!!!!

*Veeky Forums roars so fucking loud and gets ready for tomorrow*

Other urls found in this thread:

bidnessetc.com/71994-saexploration-holdings-saex-stock-skyrocketed-today/
finance.yahoo.com/chart/SAEX#eyJjb21wYXJpc29ucyI6Il5JWElDIiwiY29tcGFyaXNvbnNDb2xvcnMiOiIjOTU1MmZmIiwiY29tcGFyaXNvbnNHaG9zdGluZyI6IjAiLCJjb21wYXJpc29uc1dpZHRocyI6IjEiLCJzaG93QXJlYSI6ZmFsc2UsInVzZUxvZ1NjYWxlIjp0cnVlLCJtdWx0aUNvbG9yTGluZSI6ZmFsc2UsImJvbGxpbmdlclVwcGVyQ29sb3IiOiIjZmYwMGZmIiwiYm9sbGluZ2VyTG93ZXJDb2xvciI6IiMzODc2MWQiLCJib2xsaW5nZXJVcHBlcldpZHRoIjoiMiIsImJvbGxpbmdlckxvd2VyV2lkdGgiOiIyIiwic2hvd1NtYSI6dHJ1ZSwic21hQ29sb3JzIjoiIzFhYzU2NywjZjAxMjZmIiwic21hUGVyaW9kcyI6IjUwLDIwMCIsInNtYVdpZHRocyI6IjEsMSIsInNtYUdob3N0aW5nIjoiMCwwIiwibWZpTGluZUNvbG9yIjoiIzQ1ZTNmZiIsIm1hY2REaXZlcmdlbmNlQ29sb3IiOiIjZmY3YjEyIiwibWFjZE1hY2RDb2xvciI6IiM3ODdkODIiLCJtYWNkU2lnbmFsQ29sb3IiOiIjMDAwMDAwIiwicnNpTGluZUNvbG9yIjoiI2ZmYjcwMCIsInN0b2NoS0xpbmVDb2xvciI6IiNmZmI3MDAiLCJzdG9jaERMaW5lQ29sb3IiOiIjNDVlM2ZmIiwibGluZVR5cGUiOiJsaW5lIiwicmFuZ2UiOiJtYXgiLCJhbGxvd0NoYXJ0U3RhY2tpbmciOnRydWV9
streetinsider.com/Corporate News/SAExploration (SAEX) Plans 135-to-1 Reverse Stock Split/11863095.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RnCjAjxrR_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Apple is going to buy Netflix and no one will remember your name.

Today was only the beginning. Think of it as a warmup...

Tomorrow,

tomorrow-

*Veeky Forums waits silently in excitement*

..... WE GO TO THE FUCKIN MOOON!!!!!!!!!

*Veeky Forums shakes the building in excitement*

This post is so lame it would get you laughed off of Reddit.

>bidnessetc.com/71994-saexploration-holdings-saex-stock-skyrocketed-today/

This is "Missed the boat" the post.

Look at the posters below the OP.

*Veeky Forums looks around at posters below OP*

Now picture you in your brand new Porsche. All because you hopped on Saex, and them in their old fuckin shitty 96' Corolla...

*whispering at this point, Veeky Forums listening heavily and imagining posters in their 96' corolla*

There will be bears. Every stock, there are bears. And all it takes is one, just one, stock to prove the bears wrong-

... AND THIS IS THE STOCK TO BUY YOUR BRAND NEW FUCKING PORSCHE !!!!!!

*Veeky Forums roars again in elation*

Are you doing this on purpose?

My friend...

Today the boat...

WAS ONLY FUCKING TURNING ON. TURNING THE FUCK ON. TOMORROW-

THE BOAT IS FUCKING MOVING AND MOVING FAST. FREE GAINS FOR YOUR FUCKING GOD DAMN PORSCHE 918

You know what?

*Veeky Forums listens deeply in interest for what*

If you're bearish then get the fuck out. But you will see, on the way home from work after we've made our gains... you-you-you will finally fucking see...

WHO THE GOD DAMN FUCKING WINNER IS WHEN ALL THE FUCKING BULLS ARE SMOKING CRACK AND FUCKING HOOKERS THROWING CASH FROM LOUIS VUITTON BAGS WHILE THESE FUCKING BULLS GO TO WORK THEIR 9-5

*Veeky Forums erupts so loudly the bears are thrown out of the building*

>OPs face tomorrow when he loses his entire allowance buying a $40 stock that was technically worth $1,370 back in June of of 2013 due to reverse stock splits
>OPs face when he missed an earnings play, gets in late, and loses all of his principal once the price reverts to mean

shiggydiggy

>tomorrow night as he works his 9-5 and sees the bulls in the building next door smoking crack from hookers' assholes bc theyre rich

>finance.yahoo.com/chart/SAEX#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

Just copy/paste that into your browser and break out the tissues, kiddo. Balance sheet consolidation/capital restructuring combined with an increased projected bottom line doesn't call for a 425% price jump.

On an unrelated note, how could Leo go from looking like that to looking like the complete sack of shit he is at the present moment? Peak Leo was right after WoWS was filmed hands down.

>www.google.com/singiu8g77887g7887t877wg78t8g7tt87gg78TG*&Ttg87gt7377387g3tggtw8g7tg87tg78wb838bw883tb8btw3btw3btbtw38b7t3b8tw388bt38btw3b87tw3b87wt3b8w38bwt3btwbtbwt38bwbwb8bt8btbw8bnwtjwtjtjwjtwntubbu3w8ub8twtb8w7t7twbbw8tnwfb7gwg788gh38g38g8wg88wg8GEEEyeyEYGHU778387htwhtht7htth3wh38t8hwh8hw838hw8h289h92898h2h89th89h8h89th8929h89h8h983h89h893h892h8923h8932h893h8rhrhh7hfhfnhff983298h8398h9(YHeuje(977h78f78he778

Just copy/paste that into your browser and break out the tissues, kiddos. This company will hit $80 and if it doesnt screenshot this and prove me wrong.

Unfortunately, I wont be here tomorrow because...

ILL BE ON THE FUCKING GOD DAMN MOOON!!!!!!

*Veeky Forums explodes in applause*

Not giving a fuck? Why did brad pitt grow out a homeless beard for a bit? Its because they can get away with it. No matter how gnarly their appearance gets, they will still have women lining up to suck their cock.

Wait so you guys seriously don't want to make free money? Can someone tell me why, you can't be that fucking stupid to think this won't skyrocket to the roof tomorrow. So please, tell me your reasoning. Please.

>Huge one day pump
>Tomorrow is Friday

It's going to sink like the Titanic.

OP is clearly shilling I agree, but I made a fat nut off SAEX a bit ago. It seems to be a repeat offender. I'll watch it.

If you sold today, then you did it correctly.

Shilling on a stock I'm not in yet? ok

Wait and see tomorrow. EOD it will tank but 9-12 it's flying harder than fuckin bears after they commit suicide from jumping off a building after missing these gains

Because nobody's broker is calling them about $SAEX tomorrow. It just jumped over 400% and tomorrow is a friday. People don't buy on market open, they definitely don't buy on fridays, and they sure as hell don't buy a stock that just jumped up 400% kid.

Besides, it wouldn't be "free money" since you would pay brokerage commissions upon purchase of any shares (assuming you aren't a broke nignog that uses robinhood). No such thing as a free lunch little Timmy.

>Wait and see tomorrow. EOD it will tank but 9-12 it's flying harder than fuckin bears after they commit suicide from jumping off a building after missing these gains

No it won't.

Only time it MIGHT be green is right at open

I'll literally eat my own shit if's not in the red by 10 AM.

>not knowing that most gains happen at 3:00 to market close due to algos ramping up
>being 12

Pick two, bud.

t. someone eating shit in about 9 hours

oh no lol $20 commissions l'd pay for every other stock lol bro you got me

Put your money where your mouth is.

Why would you hate Robinhood? ... With Instant, it's pretty awesome. If you have more than 25k, you're perfect? Unlimited day trades, no fees, only downside if even it is one is no margin? It's an excellent investment tool.

And now we wait. I suggest you follow my trade unless you want to lose your entire allowance this month.

Click Submit faggot and screenshot I will admit I'm wrong pussy faggot or you'll Inspect Element like a bitch

You're going to lose a lot of $ tomorrow if you do lmfaoo!

What brokerage do you use?

I've had problems with orders not executing during times of high volume and high volatility (the prime time to have liquidity). It's a solid platform for trading but it just doesn't do what I need it to do when I need it done.

That is inspect elemented but either way you can't be that fucking retarded to flush 100k down the fucking drain LMFAOOOOOOOOOO no way

Oh, yeah. They fucked me hard one day. But yeah, being poor nigger it doesn't really matter to me. They're cool, I just wish they wouldn't go down during really, really important times, lol.

Post your order for buy at market open man. You seemed really confident earlier saying how it was going "to the moon." Let's see the little stock wizard in action.

There are several boards for you to shitpost on. That being said I also doubt the authenticity of the screenshot. Or maybe richfag. No way to know.

Lol this broke faggot admitted to using robinhood and is telling me to get off Veeky Forums

CLASSIC Veeky Forums

Aight, tomorrow morning if it's doing well, which 99% it will, I will submit a market order for 25k (a not inspect elemented one)

He'll just cancel it before market open.

I posted threw different screenshots of my order, stop coping and punch your buy order in. I don't want excuses, you said earlier it's going to the moon, why would you say that without having shares or actually intending to purchase shares? Stop roleplaying on this board.

Why would I do it now you stupid nigger when I can just wait tomorrow morning and see?

I think it will go up but I'm going to wait and see, not do it now so I can prove to some fucking degenerate clown who edits photos.

If that pic is real, and you don't cancel the order, you are automatically the biggest dumbass for doing that at 1 AM and not just waiting to see how it does.

Gotta say not really that ashamed. What's your portfolio look like, buddy?

What app is this? I see it all the time here but I have no idea what it is

>$300 /m
>$800 total
>showing this off
HAHAHAHHA get the fuck outta here kid, this thread is for the big boys

It's a short limit order kid. If the price hits $42.00 and keeps climbing then I'll cover my short and reverse the position while taking profits every few ticks. Why are you so worried?

Robinhood. For Android / iOS, but only for US residents. It's mostly for poorfags, but it's free, and after you wait in line you get Robinhood Instant, don't need to wait for funds to settle to make a trade. I have a super small account but it's my first month so I'm pretty happy with these (pretty consistent) gains.

But it's going to go up, so why not just do that now? Also this is a high volume stock so your stop is going to have to be around $3 above the opening and already you lost big time

It's almost like that response was predictable. 62% / mo. Percentages are universal, dummy. Still not seeing any screenshots....

Thanks for the advice. Want to post any screenshots from your buy order yet? Or maybe anything at all from your portfolio? Just curious what you're invested in with such great knowledge of how the current markets work.

Not all trades are super profitable, here's a look at one from my "earnings plays" portfolio. Let's see yours.

This is literally how I feel right now:

>2 millionaires having a conversation( JIGWWM5V and I )
>meanwhile some broke ass 15 year old is interrupting and giving unwanted advice

Nobody wants your advice you complete broke faggot. You're using RH and investing with

Guys, I'm 100% confident knows what he's doing

He's completely correct. The company is a sham. Run the numbers.

You sound mad, are you okay? Been around those /pol/ kids too much? Go away with your ridiculous claims.

> Most likely still in HS. Broke fuck
Projection much? It's clear you're very upset. Let it all out.

You guys are retarded lol watch this tomorrow morning and when its up i'm going to laugh my ass. I'm already lmaoing because I know it will go up.

What a bunch of faggots, trying to shitpost their shitty portfolios to prove they're "knowledge" and expect me to do the same. Fuck off, just wait tomorrow morning and we'll see who's right faggots

It looks like he's the only one not posting screenshots in this thread yet he's making the most claims. Maybe there's some correlation...

>he pulled the "umad card"
>he's investing with $800

You do realize you have to be over the age of 12 to use this site, right?

Also,
>epitome of Veeky Forums
>claims to be a millionaire while shilling SAEX
>doesn't post screenshots
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag, I'll see you at 3pm bud

He's also appealing to a person he was just arguing with to get some sort of gay ass recess bully thing going... Kek. I'm totally only 19 and am not bragging, just not disappointed in my first month. SAEX will of course get shot down before the market even opens.

Do you even really invest or trade? Starting to look suspicious kiddo.

Can you stop shitposting on my thread. Jesus and you call me "mad". Calm the posts, pal. Also you are working with the funds of a McDonalds employee so I'd relax on the advice pal.

A good saying "if you're poor, nobody cares what you have to say." Keep that in mind

read above dumbass lol

I mean, I'll give you all day, but your friends will sell off and maybe there'll be some pickup after lunch but it will likely get decimated all week. You should've sold at peak with the rest of them instead of being a risky, confident faggot and getting mad and externalizing that on an imageboard. But hey, I'm just a broke teenager. I'll see you at close.

You're literally screenshotting some shit that can be Inspect Elemented or can be screenshotted from someone elses portfolio

I mean how retarded can you be

If you got +62% in your first month on a single stock then you should be happy. Just know not every trade is a winner. Take the good with the bad but make sure the good is bigger than the bad and you're set.

Good call on $SAEX too. You don't even have to calculate CAPM & alpha or do any TA on the stock to know that a jump of +400% in a single trading session is rarely called for.

didn't read, only read your last sentence. you do realize i'm not holding this until EOD right? lol you really have no idea what you're saying, huh

Why don't you just do some inspect element sorcery? Oh, you mean you don't even have an account at all? Well, for shame. I can't say I'm surprised, since you just used "lmaoing" as a verb... It will be funny when you don't come back to this thread tomorrow.

I was saying just in case it dips in the morning and breaks out later. ...Because it trades all day. Are you... retarded?

What is "inspect elemented"? And why would I have screenshots from someone else's portfolio? Just reverse google image search my screenshots and look for literally anything that pops up. Still waiting on screenshots of your orders or portfolio by the way.

Why the fuck do I care about the close of a stock if I'm trading mid day you complete fucking autist

enjoy your $30 tomorrow broke faggot

God no, not on a single stock. That's... lots of stocks. There were a few failures, they were dips. I recovered from all of them. I was more proud of that than the gains.

Most browsers include a realtime HTML/CSS editor.

I'm saying it won't break out at all tomorrow you thick-skulled mongoloid.

can you faggots lick dick elsewhere? lol funny watching you guys eat eachothers ass on a fuckin Singaporian fishing forum.

You're pretentious and retarded.

You are especially autistic, especially because I am literally 100% sure just by everything you've typed and posted that you are under the age of 19 and trying to give me advice lmao.

I'll see you guys tomorrow morning. We'll see who's right. Nightie night, boys. ;)

You just called him a millionaire, and the only person worth talking to in this thread. Also, you are on this board like the rest of us, a supposed millionaire yourself...

Yeah that shit is a little over my head man.

Equity markets?
>Makes sense
Anything with coding or webpages?
>Stay off my lawn

Alright I don't believe you anymore. I bought the "dumb kid looking for free stock tips" shit until you said "Singaporian fishing forum." You either lurk way too much to still need stock tips, you're from another board, or you're really fucking weird and are roleplaying.

It's really simple. Right click this text > Inspect element and you can double click the HTML and change its content. It takes 3 seconds.

I literally said I was 19. I'm not giving you any advise. You don't seem like an advice person. You also don't seem like an honest person in any respect. I don't really feel like there will be much victory in being right here. You're clearly very angry and confused, and determined to be that way, and are making financial decisions based on that. You need a vacation man.

*advice, fuck

honestly wish whoever buys this at open luck. Its probably gonna spike for a bit then drop like a rock after people stop buying.

Yeah I'm not getting it.

Check this out:
>streetinsider.com/Corporate News/SAExploration (SAEX) Plans 135-to-1 Reverse Stock Split/11863095.html

Inflating your stock price to fool investors ahead of earnings reports 101.

Well, it could actually blow up again. It has several times in the past year, and it's probably not KONE, but it could be a good play. Tomorrow, nobody, not even sellers, will think it's worth where it was today. I honestly hope he's right, because it would just be interesting, but he almost certainly will not be.

Fucking thank you. Anyone that did their DD and ran the numbers knows this is an unreasonably pumped fluke. They happen. It's gonna free fall, so bet on the fall

Three weeks ago this was literally .12. How the fuck does a .12 company become a 40 buck stock in that short a period of time. It doesn't. Sell immediately

But people are buying the bullshit earnings reports and buying the inflated $40 price so the company is actually generating cash flow and getting a nice capital infusion of $40 multiplied times however many shares got bought long yesterday. That should raise the company's valuation to anything more than $1.00 pre-split, though. Short it into the ground.

*should not

Hey, we warned them. That was our obligation. I swear, few people on here know how to crunch numbers

I'm (mobile), and so far SAEX not doing bad PM. That cocky fuck might actually be right about fun run v2, but we'll see.

I've changed my stance on this. It is running to probably 20%. I'm shocked people are buying this, but they are.

Up about 20% PM now. Will still crash out the gate probably, I'd personally sell right now if I were holding. But we shall see.

Couldn't hold past 20%.... Dropping. Hope you're not still holding, OP.

Bunch of fucking idiots. I told you morons. Enjoy being poor.

Now if you excuse me, time to snore coke....

OUT OF SOME HOOKERS ASSHOLE

Up to 80 already, we memes now boys.

How about you stop giving me advice you fucking idiot? I know what to do, and you clearly proved to everyone you have no idea.

I single handedly proved Veeky Forums is retarded in one thread lmao hope that dumbass didnt really short those stocks.

He wasn't restarted imo, just careful. A stop limit is fine. If he's awake he should be either buying or day trading and we are bouncing between 61 and 90 like wtf.

well this is just nuts!

Stfu samefag, he was retarded, not "just careful" for talking shit and saying it would completely fall.

You guys are so stupid lol no wonder you're all poor youre fuckin clueless

Spoken like a true poorfag. Become more careful, don't always go on a hope and prayer like this stock even if it SEEMS to be working out. I have over 20k riding on this btw.

High school faggots STILL giving me advice after I rode this stock from PM to now and have made $13k today on it.

So, any robots here actually take my advice and buy this stock yesterday and are now /rich/

Nope, doubt it, you're all too stupid, or as he words it, "careful" lmao fucking retards

how's that 13k doin?

It was cashed out as I typed that, I cashed at $66

How's that $0 doin?

>mfw I reread this whole thread
Absolutely hilarious. I called this shit perfectly and completely fucked you guys, and I'm rich as shit!! HAHAHH best friday ever

I guess this dumbass has to eat his own shit... Complete dumb fuck lmao

Listening to this song, sitting back, getting ready to snort some coke and laughing at the bears.

youtube.com/watch?v=RnCjAjxrR_M

So how does it feel to think you're smart but actually be stupid as fuck and unable to take advice? Enjoy your 9-5s, kiddos while i snort coke out of this hot hookers ass

>cashed out

It's like you can't contain your autism when a stock doesn't rise indefinitely.

>he literally changed his IP address to avoid the embarrassment of this other one

lmao how does it feel to be wrong poorfag? I went from $40 and sold at $66 . Broke niggggassss

Gotta give it to you user, you're a dick, but you were right. That was cool.

At least you can admit it, respect. I was only being a dick because, I said this above somewhere yesterday for proof, I was 99% sure this would go up and all the bears were pissing me off