How do you cope

with the fact that you'll never be Dan Bilzerian?

While you wagecuck all day and ask /r9k/ how to get the courage to talk to girls, Dan Bilzerian is enjoying his life with more money than you'll ever have?

Dan Bilzerian is a sad, lonely person who is desperately trying to numb himself to his own lack of purpose.

Content in the knowledge that my 54% hu sng itm makes me a better poker player than he'll ever be.

How much money does he actually have? The guy has to have millions due to his dad's wealth and the shit he flexes with on social media (even if most of it is rented it's still fucking expensive surely).

You know Dan, there are better ways to spend your time.

Nice cope fags

He's living a better life than you

Why should I worry that I'll never have what he got?

Every person has opportunities, some good and some better.

Who knows, his dad hid alot of it offshores and put it in trusts for Dan and his brother. I'm like 90% sure his 'gambling' career is just an easy way for him to launder some of the money and make use of it

>not having constant heart attacks
>not being a manlet
i'm ok with this, even his money can't fix those problems

He gets heart attacks from all the coke and sex he has

Dan is not getting the point of life.

Nah man.

>Dan lifts weights and stays in shape
>...but not hard enough to be a competitive athlete in a sport or body builder
>Dan plays poker
>...but doesn't bother to get good enough to be a professional gambler in spite of having the time to do so
>Dan is an international jet setter
>...but isn't part of anything economic or political in spite of having the money required to buy his way in
>Dan is always surrounded by beautiful women
>...but he pays for their companionship and doesn't make a business out of it ala Hugh Heffner
>Dan is on instagram trying to stay famous
>...but doesn't do anything particularly noteworthy, like try to break into celebrity through acting or even "self-help"

Dan is a sad, directionless man who does a series of ludicrous things to alleviate his existential ennui because he has no purpose in life.

Id still rather be him than anyone on this board

I have to cope with way worse shit than that m8

Well that's sad as fuck user.

I cope very well because if he's happy and has the means. Good for him. Doesn't impact my life or aspirations in anyway.

However those who post on Veeky Forums lionizing his lifestyle while not living it themselves... I have to wonder how they cope through the veneer of adulation

preach it brother.

>I have to wonder how they cope through the veneer of adulation

>with the fact that you'll never be Dan Bilzerian?
i'm okay with what i can get
and he is just a dyel manlet

lol that nigga is so fucking insecure.

He posted a pic of him working out with a bunch of sluts and everyone in the comment section was saying that he had small legs.

A few days later he posted a pic of him and some whore riding a jet ski and he was like "I might have small legs, but muh cock is bigger than yours....or some bs like that.

lol

>lol that nigga is so fucking insecure.
5'8 what did you expect?

Not sure how he has skinny legs at 5'8. Usually guys that short can bulk lower body pretty quick. Its tall guys that have problems with lower body usually.

holy shit. I never realized all these women were tiny

how does he even live

skipping all leg days would do that.

Man this would totally be me right now if I was a rich as him.

Having T-Rex legs is the most awful thing a man can have, in that regard Dan has OK legs. Having a strong lower body is a feminine thing and only Veeky Forums virgins who have fat losers like Rippetoe as a role-model obsess over their legs.

Get back to Veeky Forums, kids.

nah, manlets are manlets no matter what they do for a workout. no amount of money or training would make that sad little dude 6'2.
also
>implying females have strong anything

btw he has about the correct ratio of leg vs arm diameters it's his thick roid gut that makes it look like he has no legs.

apparently the upper leg circumference should be about 47.5% of chest circumference.

his is about 25% maybe 30% but i don't think so.

Nobody on Veeky Forums listens to rippletits except for 16 year olds who are still getting their newbie gains. Literally a joke.

Wow it's almost like people don't really care about height and it's just a Veeky Forums virgin meme huh