/tosg/ - Tree of Savior General

remove lolipantsu

Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>Want to cut some cookies?
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/dina-bee-toxic-invading-party/265698
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lolipan did nothing wrong.

>Not uninstalling this garbage
>Not playing Overwatch
>Tree of Savior
>7 years

lolipan did EVERYTHING wrong
>blizzard shill at it again

Reminder CoffeeHouse survived the /destroyguild apocalypse without incidents

Why is it always Overwatch
Why can't you switch it up?
Is overwatch just that shit that you need to force it?

fuck off beta orbiters and blog posters

Overwatch is pretty garbage as well famalam.

Because blizzdrones only pay attention to the newest shiny made by their overlords. They're basically crows.

How about YOU fuck off.

Does Coffee have a waiting list that I could apply to? I just know my irl friends will start to give up soon, I told them from the start not to put time into this seeing as it's not their kind of game

PSA on Missions
>if the queue is longer than 4 minutes you will get into a mission with people 10+ levels than you
>level penalty does affect the exp you gain from bosses
>it's best to cancel your queue and re-enter if it's more than 4 minutes
>this ensure you only get into a party around your level range

Don't let those people who rushed to be 20+ levels higher than you get grouped up with you so you gain no exp, die in one hit and waste your mission runs.

Stellaris is way better than that cancer Overshit.

How exactly does getting TP work?

Does it matter if I make more characters or is the TP ticker accountwide??

This only applies for dead servers by the way.

>/tosg/ discord
discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

Which pet should i get for wizard / linker / sorcerer?

It's account wide.

Poporing.

Shooter of Temples.

So Klaipeda only basically?

Thanks.

>b2p AND cash shop
fuck off with your antique double jew model
Why would it matter, the stuff you get is untradeable anyways

Always, always know your swords

Lolipan

How can I build an int cleric1>priest1 to go into not chaplain. I made it originally to go chap, but I don't want to now and I've already invested in maxing the attributes.
I was thinking of going cleric1>priest1>cleric2>diev2>druid2

How would that go or do I go jewdoner?

Why is Guardian Saint the c3 cleric skill you get? I mean I can see some situatioinal usage but it just is so lacking as "ultimate" skill of a class you only get with commitment.

Are hoplites any good? No-one ever mentions them...

>8:30am on the east coast after maint
>5:30am on the west coast
user, what have I told you about misinfo?

At least it's not Melstis.

NA server merge WHEN? Both sea and sa or heck even eu could use those resources way more.

Can I join comfy? I love pinoy.

Did Tenet get fixed?

Is it just me or does rebinding the sub weapon key simply not work?

>swordie
>good
its comparatively good, its basically slightly less smelly shit compared to everything else

Check if other keymaps share the same. The system won't tell you. Bravo IMC.

>Melstis
Oh my god it's literally the fantastic 4 bitch skill. Every damn episode she would put up her barrier(her ONLY superhero skill) and say "I CAN'T KEEP THE BARRIER UP FOR MUCH LONGER".

>why don't my 40 hit 2xINT Holy element class, with 32 tiles that heal INT+5% your health, fade, perfect block tile class doesn't get an ultimate spell like Double Slash/Umbo Thrust/Bouncing Shot/Meltsis/Swell Head/Vertical Slash?

/tosg/ IRC: #tosg on Rizon

Non-/tosg/: #tos

Teamname change.

Might take a whole though seeing as I only get 1 coin every 4 hours.

Still can't get back in the game to see cute boys!

I am not asking for damage but a better utility skill.

You can only have 5 free tp max.

>32 tiles
wut?

16 (with DM) x 2 ?

What's DM?

DEVINE
MIGHT

As a sword player and as someone who likes to try builds that aren't fresh cookies, I respect people who try shit like this.

No he's not amazing. He sucks. But at least he is trying something new. He saw the cookies and decided he didn't want to be fat.

Only increases the skill level by 1 on all levels. Which makes for 17 tiles but you get the +1 skill level for your next 10 casts.

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/dina-bee-toxic-invading-party/265698

He's probably a fucking idiot who just picked what he seemed to be the coolest.

Wow that would be 99% of players.

They need two NA servers.

Where they fucked up is putting both on the east coast.

Klaipeda server should be west coast.

You should probably take another class, Cleric C3 is just to amp the effects of the C1 spells since they scale so well, kinda similar to Pyro.

Last Tuesday, at about 9:30PM, I got a phone call from the local PD. My son was one of four teenage boys in a vehicle that was pulled over for suspiciously obeying all traffic laws. The police did a routine search of the vehicle, and while they did not find any drugs, alcohol, or weapons, they did find a laptop. While searching through it they stumbled upon a steam account with a LC arcana set and over 500 ranked Legion games. My son admitted that he played all matches. They made him uninstall the game and sell the arcana, gave him a warning, and called me.

While I am grateful that they didn't cite him for peasantry in the very high skill bracket, which they easily could have, I have to admit that I feel like I am responsible for this in some way. As a father, one likes to imagine that his kids are somehow better than those other kids that you hear about messing with mirana ancient farming and crap, but that is not always the case. There were warning signs with my son, and not only did I miss them, I dismissed them.

In all honesty, he has probably been afk jungle farming since he was 12. I remember one time I took him his ritalin for the all-night LAN party he was participating in at his dirty friend's house over in the shantytown across the railroad tracks, and they played a 1-1-1-1-1 lineup, taking up both jungles.

"But Dad! It's maximum exp efficiency! There's no other way to win!" How could I say no? He would be ridiculed and wouldn't be invited to party queue anymore, and that damage to his solo MMR just was not worth it to me at the time. I let him jungle.

Fast-forward a couple of years, and I catch him with 10 duel damage after 25 minutes. When I confronted him about it, he was ready with his excuses: "It's my russian teammates, I promise." "I can buy damage items with my farm anyway." "It's not about the duel damage, it's about the potential threat” etc.

I let it go.

As long as he's having fun.

why do I only ever see SEA or more specifically Telsiai crying on the forum?

>15+1 = 17

You don't need to! I'm here now!

But then other things started happening: his grades started falling, his vocabulary shrank, he started buying midas' and calling people "cyka bylat," he lost interest in girls and hygiene. He stopped pushing towers, started reading about good farming routes, and I swear to God that I once heard nothing but Moment of Courage procs coming from his room for four hours. One of his friends even told me that he went 0/0/0 in a 40 minute game.

I ignored all of this, but I justified it at the time because I gained 500MMR in one week and my 'recent games' tab was looking glorious.

One night, however, I caught him red-handed. I walked into his room and saw that he was jungling, and something was off. His team was defending their barracks and he was farming a shadow blade despite having a riki on his team, it was blindingly bad. I reprimanded him.

"Did I raise a moron? That’s a horrible item choice, let me fix it."

He just grumbled. I walked over to teamfight for him, and he attacked me. He hit me in the jaw, and then started pounding me in the face when I was on the ground. I managed to subdue him with some secret ninja moves I learned in my special forces days and found, to my horror, that he was not even playing in the very high skill bracket; he was playing sub 3k!

I zip-tied him to his bed and searched through his laptop looking for alt accounts. He laughed maniacally, and said I would never find them. I looked him dead in the eyes and said: "You have brought dishonor on our family. You will not move from this spot until you tell me your true mmr."

What the hell are these bots? I can't block them

you mean east coast, let orsha cucks be disgusting west coast scum

can i reset my skills????

Switch the channel

>Use lv15+1 Heal
>16 tiles come out
>Use it again
>16 more tiles on floor
???

He stared back and did not say a word. I punched him in his stupid face and searched his entire laptop to find his other accounts. I hacked them hours later by guessing the password, all of them having a combination of cyrillic letters and outdated hitler puns as ingame name. I deleted them all right there, stood up to look at my son, brandishing and smashing his laptop, and said, "Never again." I let him play 30 low priority games after that to prove my point.

Six months passed without further incident. He straightened up, quit abondoning his teammates, all that shit. I thought I had done my job, but no. I just gave him more of an incentive to hide his jungling habit.

Then this happened, and the proof is incontrovertible: my son plays Legion jungle. And now I am at this crossroad: is my son a Legion jungler despite me, or because of me? Did I get him into the game with too many disheartening teammates? Was that Daemonfell Flame set for his 10th birthday really for him, or for me? Am I to blame for all of this?

No. It's all his fault. Hail the positon 9 master race, my son can go die in the rosh pit.

What do Gematria and Notarikon actually do?

Allow you to draw 2 cards.

Server instability due to illegal addons.

the problem is, he's queuing into others for missions and dungeons, making their life harder. it's a negative sum game of fun.

Klaipeda is the west side in the game. It will be the west coast server.

The guild is full

They used to crash your game.

Is this a fresh new meme?

>>Highlander from last thread
Crown reduces enemy INT and SPR by amount equal to your STR.

That's just your luck being bad to end up with these hipster builds then.

So I was told yesterday, what I asked is if there's a waiting list

Is hoplite c3 > dop > goon any good for boss killing?

>t. misinfo agent

If you are going to make shit up, back it up. Prove this somehow.

Yes, compared to other swordsmen

Servers lags more after maint or is it just me?

Don't worry, another maintenance in 30 minutes.

>another maintenance in 30 minutes.

What, where?

>Reddit releases an addon megapack
>ToS needs 3 maintenance periods in one week

What do you think?

where are you? we at klaipedo ch1 blacksmith

They roll a number which you use for the skills that change an enemy's level and stuff. Presumably higher ranks will have more skills based off having numbers. Like using it as a damage multiplier or something.

No but there was one guy who pmed me
If i get the slot with the next guild upgrade i think i will invite him
You F2Players need templars

Isn't that due to the /destroyguild?

Don't give a shit but if you're a fucking High3 Dop2 you should know that by now.

Get someone with high SPR/INT, Crown them in duel, compare results.

>be me
>sitting in class
>read about server maintenance
>starting to feel strange
>"this must be it..."
>stand up and start shouting "DATABASE DATABASE JUST LIVING IN THE DATABASE"
>stomach rumbling even more now
>DATABASE DATABASE WOW WOW
>let out a massive fart that echoes throughout the class
>entire room is silent
>I mumble "m-must have been something I ate"
>quickly run for the bathroom
>my pants are stained with shit

Guys what the fuck do I do now, how am I meant to go back and face my classmates after this?

Alright, good to know. Thanks for answering.

>Don't give a shit

FUCK OFF MISINFO AGENTS

Goodbuild

>Stellaris

But what does stellaris have to do with non-strategy games?

>b-but stellaris isn't strategy

Fuck off grand shitposting general

what game is this?

Sudoku

Also if you're full STR, get some Rodelero to use that meme skill so you end up with like 10-20STR, then test.

Hibikek

Inquisitor get

Telsiai is up

So if someone made the mistake of going hunter c2 their shit isn't completely fucked, right?

The pet might be garbo but that doesn't really matter when you get muskateer right?