/owg/ - Overwatch General

Peppered Pig Edition

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Dragons Animated Short
youtu.be/oJ09xdxzIJQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/L0S5LOS.jpg
youtu.be/I91zypoTsGM?t=697
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good OP pic

W I D O W M A K E R

THREADLY REMINDER

3rd for Israeli hero

MEI BEST SLUT

Friendly reminder that D.Va needs a minor buff.

Just made this because I didn't want it to die.

Drawfags please.

Zarya's hot edition when ?

i.imgur.com/L0S5LOS.jpg

xth for husbandos > waifus

> aussies make peace with omnics
> give them useless barren land
> Bogans proceed to break the peace treaty and basically nuke the omnics and massacre any survivors

What the fuck?

When does SFW become not SFW?

worst part about playing Genj is that you don't have a slutty mercy following you around, stroking your dick with her healpowers

Is this one early?
Usually they're early

It's ok, I'm usually always early too

they did tho
during the open beta

how would you buff her

Her damage kind of sucks, especially if you're not right in their face. They could buff it, or increase her range.

I think her shielding ability is very lame/boring. Maybe just scrap that and replace it with something else? Probably won't do this.

Switch to Pharah! :3

>Seven days still
what do

Didn't see that art yet, and I like Jago's style.
Thanks user.

>i.imgur.com/L0S5LOS.jpg

Where are her muscles? There is no amazon girl appeal without mucles.

When is she coming out?

I need some r34 of her

do you know anything about australian history, like, at all

technically like 80% of the shit that gets posted is nsfw

>wake up
>no overwatch
kill me

Just slightly more damage per shot. Like, add 3-4 more pellets.
I'm not saying she should have Reaper tier burst but it'd be nice if she wasn't completely ignorable unless right in your face.
Her critbox issues counterbalance that along with the fact she moves at snail's pace when shooting. So why not buff her damage a bit?

> preordered digital origins edition for PC on amazon
> got email saying it's shipping early on the 23rd instead of the 24th

1. Does that mean the game is going live on the 23rd?
2. Can I give away the other digital stuff I got? I don't play other Blizzard games

She's one of my more played heroes as well, at least in closed beta. During open i just went full ego and spammed Genji to git gud

Last thread was at 800 posts and page 7 when I made this. Might have been a touch early, but I'm hoping it'll slide. Especially since this time it wasn't three new threads to replace one that hadn't hit its bump limit.

Well yeah, she uninstalled it to see what sexual frustration would do to a cyborg psychologically.

yeah I agree 2bh
it's the reason I don't play, she's garbage from a distance

Honestly I'd probably get a warning just for looking at skin tight cartoons, let alone nudity.

6 more days user

Means you're getting your code early.
Servers won't go up until next day.

You know what Overwatch has that TF2 doesn't?

A consistent art style

Play tf2.

Just like with league of legends, I'm utterly flummoxed why anybody would choose this game over the game it's shamelessly copying. And I enjoy shitposting, but I digress:

This game is a tf2 clone with the skillcap drastically lowered to appeal to peruvian casuals. So why bother playing?

>all these disgusting mercy/pharah rpers making a gameplay mechanic seem sexual

what the fuck? this is why no one plays supports, you fucking freaks make it weird.

Much better

Because it's still more fun than TF2.

>muh skillcap

Nah.

Looks like someone got triggered by a few people posting that Overwatch is actually a good game with very few flaws

>3 instant replies
kek
have a 4th

no one cares about tf2 here

just a bit m8

sick cunts 2bh

TF2 has no waifus

Do you guys think Blizzard will at some point introduce the equivalent of steam workshop for this game? Some of the best models in Dota come from user created content.

>tfw I'm the only one in this general getting this on the PS4

Use this next time.

No, Blizzard has a stance that user created content is usually of lower quality than what they would make and they dont want it tainting the image of their game.

because i'm a casual and i hate the fact that valve went full jew w/r/t destroying tf2's cool aesthetic with preorder and le hats

I hope so. Although Blizzard restricted freedom with a lot of their games, SC2 and Warcraft had plenty of community support.

If they do do it, I don't expect it to be something we see until a few years down the line when they may consider changing their business strategy.

I sure do fucking hope not.

Modding games is cancer that will utterly destroy any sort of artistic consistency and encourages faggotry on the highest level

>Tracer beautiful face mod!

Nah I'm with you

>not anymore

Gender bend / trap skins when blizzard???

>consistent

Dew Soldier 76 already exists, user.

As someone who played a lot of 6v6 back before TF2 became a hat simulator the only TF2 class that has a vastly higher skillcap than the OW equivalent is Soldier (vs Pharah).

Most classes in OW do have a lower skill floor than TF2 classes, but that isn't always the case and won't be relevant at high levels of play anyway.

But it's, like, most people wanted to make peace, stop the fighting, and figured out a way to handle a terrible situation. And all it takes is a handful of loud-mouth cunts screaming "FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL" to balls it up for the rest of us.

It's pretty spot on. Source: Am Australian.

It's a little annoying that Australia gets represented by two racist criminals who're in it for the money. But one of them's a larrikin. So that's okay.

i think you mean
>TRACER BIG BEAUTY BREST MOD

I'm getting it on PS4 as well, even though I have a PC that's better in performance, none of my normie friends do, and they're more fun to play with than autists from Steam.

That was not my experience in the open beta.

>no spies
>no good turtle busting mechanics, so game is guaranteed to stall out
>no option to have more or less people per server
>no highlander

I won't deny that overall the execution is solid. But it's bland. There are no trickstabs, no trick jumps with rockets or stickies. There is no medic leashing, no good airblasts (genji is a joke in this regard). Basically, overwatch is polished, but lacks all of the charm or skilled play of tf2.

Those curves are tempting, I must say

>this is why no one plays supports
Plenty of cock hungry healsluts play support, well specifically Mercy.
It's not weird to give them the bullying they want

Not Blizz's style senpai, not going to happen

She'll be right m8, just stick 'er in the ute

TF2 is old

only 7-14 faps left before overwatch, m8s

can't wait to never fap again after release since i'll be too busy playing it

>consistent

It'd probably be pretty awkward hearing a loli with torbjorn's gruff voice or a thicc femhardt with his same voice

>Indian woman
>Skin is Hindu god

I'm sorry?

Someone draw pic related but with husbandos

>willingly playing this game on console

have fun playing a perpetually slowed and less responsive version of the game that will die off almost completely within six months
youtu.be/I91zypoTsGM?t=697

But can't you just not install the mods, friend?

I'd like to hear more of your thoughts on that. Playing pharah and junkrat irks me to no end because of the lack of air strafe. What are you supposed to do without air strafe? I still don't know

hes cute

It's a damn shame how few larrikins you see these days. All the slang is fading away even.

You forgot junkrat being a lower skillcap version of the demo. Also, IMO, mercy is a lower skill cap version of the medic.

The classes overwatch succeeded at making more interesting are the sniper (french girl), and possibly the scout (genji), but only if you consider vanilla items only.

Pyro vs. Mei is kind of a wash. Airblasting is fun, but so is creating a giant wall. The other classes don't have an easy comparison (maybe heavy vs. zarya?)

I never cared about any of that, so meh. I never even liked TF2 and I actually paid for it back in the day.

You wish :^)

I need this

>tfw haven't fapped in about 3 weeks

didn't know I had it in me

>consistent

have fun with your hackers and Russians

>tfw I wasted half of the open beta masturbating to overwatch

Mei isn't that fat
D.Va is way rounder.
Pharah and Symmetra are literally don't talk to my wife's daughter ever again.

>you won't have small fap breaks just seeing all the sluts running around and speaking into your ears

Biggr res

>no spies
>no good turtle busting mechanics, so game is guaranteed to stall out
Wew

Oh, then I don't see why you like overwatch. If you don't like the core gameplay that is being ripped off, you're just going to waste your 40 bucks.

>7-14

I'm on like 4 a day with all this boredom.

there's more than one person involved in the process of making skins, right?

how was there not a SINGLE person who was like, "wait, guys, this kind of looks like ass"?

>consistent

>Mei isn't that fat

Yeah, she's even fatter

When there are more saucy pictures of her. At the moment it's screenshots, bad tumblr fanart (pairings with fat-Mei), or muscle-balls with pink hair. With the same few pictures like yours peppered through-out. My dick can't take it much longer.

>that mannish widowmaker
boner lost hard

chicken legs

Well, I played about 40 hours on the beta so I guess the things you think are being ripped off aren't being done so closely to affect me.

OH, and ultimates are the silliest mechanic I've ever seen. The game would honestly be way better without them.

>dreamt I was playing with Genji
>tfw my legendary skin is gone

it hurts...

>consistent

they had to put clothes under the tears in the pants because of the
>to much skin meme