How do you COPE with not looking like THIS?

How do you COPE with not looking like THIS?

Your MONEY is useless if you're not HUGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NXzFq3pGLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I cope by pretending to be a little girl online

>Your MONEY is useless if you're not HUGE
Money is how you buy test-e/clen/anavar/tren/etc.
Money IS how you go from Veeky Forums to huge.

>2016
>not leaving humanity behind

>Your MONEY is useless
That is not what the guy at the Ferrari dealership told me.
The car, maybe.

GOTTA CONFUSE THE WALLET RIGHT, BABE?! GOD DAMNIT!!

money cant change your bones

>money cant change your bones

HGH can

Is that janoy cresva?

gimme 4 more years and I will look like that

being Veeky Forums is awesome

You will never look that way lmfao

pisslord

Yep

By looking at my normal size testicles.

Yep

>my million $$$$$ trust fund is useless

I would pay not to look like a Ivan the retard

Cope & sour grapes

if you have money you can look whatever you want to look like

It will grow in stupid directions, it will not make you good looking. Also show me a guy that has gained substantial wrist size past age 24.

his face
it comforts me deeply that i don't look like that

youtube.com/watch?v=2NXzFq3pGLY
kek...
at least he is not a manlet i tire of manlet threads

Begone Russian goku

ukrainian

why the fuck would i want to look like the steroid faggot

i have a good body, that is over kill

>kek where is his dick?

Look up his hands

He opens walnuts with his fingers

>Where is his dick

He just got out of water you faggot, his dick is huge given proportions of his hands and everything else

This is not a difficult thing to do at all if you know the technique

I cope pretty well, as I would not want to look like this guy.

Why would I want to look like that? Just one look at him and I know for a fact I can out sprint him, out run him, have more agility and movement of my limbs.

Sorry bud

>I know for a fact I can out sprint him, out run him, have more agility and movement of my limbs

What makes you think that? A little presumptuous, don't you think?

Nah, it's just logic and physics of being "bear" mode.

Look at his leg muscles, yeah he has large seasoned muscles but they are lopsided and asymmetrical, certain muscles groups have been abused and others have been neglected, he looks about 270 pounds, Anyone around 150-180 pounds should cream him in any physical activity, including a fight.

You beat these guys with quick strikes and takedowns, easily topple him over using weight against him, and jump/back off, as he struggles to get his clumsy body upright into fighting position you have ample time to strike his head with your foot/knee/fist.

Next please. Also I'll have you know I have at least 600 confirmed kills of bear mode bitches, (BMB's for short) IF you ever try to fuck with me again I will use your clumsy appendages against you and break your fat open and pour it into my engineered diet that focuses on maximizing the human body.

gotta shock the bank account, right babe?

>Anyone around 150-180 pounds should cream him in any physical activity, including a fight.

He has oversized hands several times as large as the average person and he's heavy as fuck. If he punched you in the face even once you would get knocked the fuck out

Force = Mass * acceleration

So what if his acceleration is the same as a smaller guy (or let's say slower for your sake) but his mass is twice as much? Would that not generate significantly more force?

Besides, he doesn't train for fighting, why would you ever need to fight in your daily life? Explain to me one scenario where fighting helps you

>You beat these guys with quick strikes and takedowns, easily topple him over using weight against him, and jump/back off, as he struggles to get his clumsy body upright into fighting position you have ample time to strike his head with your foot/knee/fist

You have never fought before. A 300lb guy with his size of hands/forearms would absolutely destroy you in any grappling scenario, ever

Do you realize he reason weight classes exist in combat sports is because the small guys have no chance otherwise?

>Do you realize he reason weight classes exist in combat sports is because the small guys have no chance otherwise?

THIS.

Best example is weight classes in boxing.

Look at the heavy weight boxers versus the lighter weights.

The featherweights jump around the ring like pussies and hit eachother dozens of times and go for 10 rounds. In heavy weight you get one or two clean shots in and that's usually a ko

yep

>why would you ever need to fight in your daily life?

Wow, maybe because it's literally directly beneficial to your survival?

Defending yourself. It's extremely valuable, there's a reason there's an entire industry built on being able to disable others, hell there's other industries built upon that one (guns/weapons)

You must be really really dumb.

Why would you ever need to fight in your daily life? you're kidding right? Why would you ever need an army or military then, why doesn't everyone just be happy and peaceful? Just do it man if it's that easy.

>ground grappling scenario

That's why you don't get on the ground, you have to unsteady them in some way without getting grabbed and close, did you even read? You attack when the dedicate 50% of their brainpower and muscles into trying to get upright again.

That is your only window of attack, literally you cannot lose if you're trying to hurt someone lying on the ground and you are standing up right unless your IQ is how many fingers you can hold up.

Besides, let's pretend your right. I can just run away faster then he will ever be able to even think.

See ya bud, breakin a sweat yet?

Alright, I'll give you this one, obviously if you put up a man weighing 90 pounds against someone who is 300 the person they will always lose.

But to play on the weight class argument, how wide is the weight class then? Wanna provide some sources and stats on how many times the lower range beats the upper range? Smallest lightweight vs heaviest lightweight smallest always wins, smallest heavyweight always beats biggest heavyweight, just learn to play buddy.

Keep eating those cheetos and "bulking" up, it will surely help more then balanced exercise and eating vitamins and nutrients your body needs to be efficient.

I don't want to look like that guy.

>Wow, maybe because it's literally directly beneficial to your survival?
>Defending yourself. It's extremely valuable

There is no scenario where fighting is more valuable than any other form of self-defense.

a) Running away
b) Defusing situation by calming person down
c) Using an object as a weapon
d) Using a literal weapon such as pepperspray, a gun, a bb gun, a knife, a bat or a police baton

>Why would you ever need to fight in your daily life? you're kidding right? Why would you ever need an army or military then, why doesn't everyone just be happy and peaceful? Just do it man if it's that easy.

No I just mean that there exists virtually no situation where you can't just run, or use pepperspray/gun/knife to yield a better result than hand to hand combat.

Where do you even live where you get into fights regularly? In my 21 years of life I've yet to get into a fight on the street, it just doesn't happen. I don't live in Detroit

>Besides, let's pretend your right. I can just run away faster then he will ever be able to even think.

you're dumb.

Sprinters have a ton of muscle mass, look up some sprints between sprinters and bodybuilders. The meme of "they're le unagile and can't move xD" is just a meme.

go back to Veeky Forums faggot

go back to tumblr skinnyfat coping retard

>There is no scenario where fighting is more valuable than any other form of self-defense.

a) Running away
b) Defusing situation by calming person down
c) Using an object as a weapon
d) Using a literal weapon such as pepperspray, a gun, a bb gun, a knife, a bat or a police baton

Really? What if you're cornered?

You're backed up against a wall and he says "I'm gonna rape you"

You forgot your flip out knife, you don't have a concealed carry, you're in a corner and have nothing on you, wow suddenly A B C and D don't work at all. You had all these options but in this simple scenario suddenly none of them work! Oh no.

>look up some sprints between sprinters and bodybuilders

Alright, I literally copy and pasted the "sprints between sprinters and bodybuilders" into google and this came up: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo-2e_fSmjI

Thanks for proving my point for me, maybe it's not just a meme? Maybe it's reality, welcome to it.

>Really? What if you're cornered?

If i'm cornered then I'm fucked anyway.

What fucking scenario could you possibly get where you're cornered with no escape? I don't walk around dark alleyways in south chicago, that will literally never happen.

I have never found myself in a fight on the street in 21 years of my life. It's never happened and never will, just don't put yourself in bad situations

>You had all these options but in this simple scenario suddenly none of them work! Oh no.

how is that a simple situation? I always have my knife or a can of pepperspray on me. you didn't explain how i'd get backed up against a wall by a rapist either

>Thanks for proving my point for me, maybe it's not just a meme? Maybe it's reality, welcome to it.

They ran nearly at the same speed, and given the fact that one of them trains for a certain sport and the other doesn't, that's not bad.

Gee the guy who doesn't train for a sport is worse than someone who does, you don't fucking say. So if we get Usain Bolt and tell him to deadlift 800lbs as a measure of his "athletic ability" that's fair?

that's not true at all.

the small guy can defeat the large guy but the damage potential they can do on each other under tournament rules is not proportional. so it's unfair to let them fight.