PlayStation Vita General 2602 - The Other Side Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>SteamWorld Heist Coming This Month
dualshockers.com/2016/05/17/steamworld-heist-c

>Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Music Preview
youtu.be/SOuC6t2amtM

>Toukiden 2 introduces Touya and Matsuru, new Oni
gematsu.com/2016/05/toukiden-2-introduces-tou

>Toukiden 2 delayed to July 28 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/05/toukiden-2-delayed-ju

>Bonds and NPC Events Will Carry Over to Trails of Cold Steel 2 From First Title
dualshockers.com/2016/05/16/bonds-and-npc-events-will-car

>Sony dates E3 2016 press conference
gematsu.com/2016/05/sony-dates-e3-2016-pr

>7’scarlet Re-emerges from the Shadows
thevitalounge.net/2016/05/16/7scarlet-re-e

>Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics Journeys to PS Vita This Year
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/16/mystery-chronicle-one-way-heroics

>Dragon Quest Heroes II opening movie
youtu.be/vz1OHML-_E8

>Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Free-to-Play Version now available in Japan and Asia
gematsu.com/2016/05/dead-alive-xtreme-3-free

>Uppers ‘Wall Break’ and ‘Human Pole Action’ gameplay videos
gematsu.com/2016/05/uppers-wall-break-human-po

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

demons-souls.com/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/all-deals/cid=STORE-MSF77008-ALLDEALS|platform~vita|
play-asia.com/atelier-sophie-fushigi-na-hon-no-renkin-jutsushi-chinese-subs/13/709fh3
twitter.com/_dekaoka/status/731485550981480449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any good theme this week?

In the previous thread we concluded the entire general are Americans, who can't handle girls who are not morbidly ovese

Aaaargh. Should I pay a relatively good price for the COTS and the subpar artbook that doesn't have the same amount of quality character art that the one given with the launch edition, or should I just wait for a sale some time in the future without it since I already have a huge amount of backlog to play through?

But damn, the game looks pretty interesting... but on the other hand I'm sick of the throwaway artbooklets that don't have any real value, but on the other hand it would be a great summer game... decisions, decisions.

Real waifu material.

It's a vehicle. There are other vehicles too.

I must have missed quite a thread.

Post some whores to get this Vitagen going.

o/o

This one is a good whore too, she looks cute but she is slutty.

We missed you, boop user

Sorry I don't like skeletons.

>505 games sale

Quick, Vitagen! post a game you have that you wish you could return for full price.

I can't find someone who is visibly malnourished to be sexually attractive

But everyone was excited for Hime-chan's tapestry.

So I noticed that Amazon still had some copies of P4:DAN's limited edition so I went and ordered it.

I've played the original PS2 release, but would it be best to play through golden first?

Something about the guy's artwork looks off. It's like that other user said the characters are made really bony. My eyes are drawn toward their torso, waist, and armpits. I think he might've actually put too much detail in the line work, making his characters not really look smooth.

That's what a beginner has to say at least.

That's rich considering a skeleton just wrote that.

Supershit Xonic

none

This quest left a bad taste in my mouth. Love did not win.

!!!

It's good to have wild imagination. Keep it up, user.

I fell for the viral marketing with all the videos about character creation and making your own song lyrics. The actually interesting content was seen in less than a month, and that consisted of like 15 minutes of "gameplay" per day.

Does Cold Steel have an english dub?

SKSV, Disgaea 4, or Freedom Wars. I don't really play them all that much and I got them digitally so that's maximum regret.

Yes, and only that.

Western version has only the dub, no original audio.

Kill yourself, dubtrash.

Tales of Hearts R

DT2 and Sword city

Not bad, but not worth full price

>5th grade

I don't know. I feel the same way.

I just got Disgaea 5, I still have trophies to clear up in Uncharted 4, I started Akiba's Trip the other day, I have the Bloodborne DLC to do, Dark Souls III, started the Banner Saga 2 a week ago, want to eventually play Trails in the Sky, I need to finish Danganronpa 2 from about 9 months ago...

And soon Overwatch, Atelier Sophie, Star Ocean 5 and No Man's Sky are coming out. I have shitloads of free time, 100% of my life, but it's still not enough.

I really don't have a game like that, but if I had to choose probably Conception 2.

>boss from a prior area becomes a normal enemy in later areas
I hate this meme.

Bon Appetit

Ar nosurge

Finish
Ur
Games

The Vita itself.

You'll find recycled enemies everywhere. Falcom shows how small of a company they are.

That a lot of yogurt.

Get used to it.
Also monster extermination quests aren't really bossfights.

The worst thing is when you have all the time you could have, but you still can't feel like playing through your backlog. You just check news sites for game news and waste your time feeling like shit. That's the worst part, I always thought during studies and internship that once I graduate and be free for a while before finding a job, I could muster the willpower to play through the days. But here I am, year later, still not even near getting through all the games. Depression just fucking sucks.

Yeah. It'd be a shame to waste all of it.

You should lick it up.

To make sure none of it goes to waste.

Better hurry, while it's still warm and fresh.

Wait a second, yogurt isn't usually warm
I'm starting to think that isn't yogurt at all

Why?

>post an image with no nipples showing
>get banned
>other guy posting the same artist didnt
>neither will this guy

Man, janitors be racist

Dragon Quest 9

I should have known something was up when I found the game on clearance for ten dollars.

Good to know moving forward.

Also
>blades of condensed insanity
Is this materia as edgy as it sounds?

I don't have any regrets, but the vita I bought on ebay came with little big planet, which to this day I haven't even touched.

Sorry. That was a typo. My roommate left the space heater on and I was thinking "Man it's warm right now" and I thought warm right as I meant to type cool and waddayaknowlookatthetimegottagetgoing.

Glad to see someone else feel that way. I fucking loved DQVIII so much. Took me a while to warm to it but it's now one of my favourite games. I then went back in the series and on the whole enjoyed them, especially III.

Then when IX came out I had my doubts because one of the greatest things about VIII was the sense of scale that really elevated the exploration and adventurous emotions in the game. Could the DS really deliver on that? Turns out no it couldn't.

It's kind of different when an old game is like that, like DQIII, because you know it was originally designed in 1988 to work on tech from that point. DQIX was such a terrible step backwards. So fucking happy that XI is on the PS4.

Valkyria Chronicles 2

That's it. Good sale.

I don't like it

but why

If I never played a Souls game, is Demon's worth 10 dollars?

>Little Big Planet
You should give it a try. It's such a comfy game. I remember whiling away my days in college, wrapped up in my -10 degrees rated sleeping bag in my dorm room playing Little Big Planet all by myself.

Yes although you've chosen a fine time to buy it since just the other day they shut the servers down. So no player messages, phantoms, PvP or co-op for you.

But yeah, it's a really good game. They all are. Just be sure to read about "world tendency" before you start.

Yes

Oh

Well, maybe not then

>since just the other day they shut the servers down
Wait really?

I might, but I feel like I've already gotten my fill of media molecule games after tearaway.

R.I.P

More like Doll mating costume

Should I grab this before the fix it to paid dlc?

Well that's what everyone was saying the other day, although now it is quite strange that I can't find any news articles on it, though you know how pathetically slow gaming journos are.

The official site is also down.

demons-souls.com/

I have way less time than you and this is my backlog of games I have and would like to play. Not counting anything I already have pre-ordered.

>Vita:
>Muramasa Rebirth
>Wipeout 2048
>Atelier Meruru+
>Atelier Ayesha+
>Metal Gear Solid 1/2/3
>Final Fantasy X/X-2
>Gundam Extreme VS Force
>Trillion God of Destruction
>Gundam Breaker 3
>Stranger of Sword City

>PS3:
>Okami HD
>Ni No Kuni
>Demon's Souls
>Bayonetta

>PS4:
>The Last of Us Remastered
>Until Dawn
>Valkyria Chronicles Remastered

Maybe I won't get round to longer older ones like Ni No Kuni and Demon's Souls. Don't know. All I do is pick up one I'm the most interested in after finishing a previous one and play it till story end, plat or my own satisfaction.

Will Atelier Sophie get an asian physical release?

Yes

on Vita that is

also sauce

ONLY THREE NEW THINGS ON SALE

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/all-deals/cid=STORE-MSF77008-ALLDEALS|platform~vita|

It was my first Tales game. I found it to be very bland and didn't enjoy the snapping to an arena style of combat either. Ys does the ARPG combat so much better.

I hope so.

play-asia.com/atelier-sophie-fushigi-na-hon-no-renkin-jutsushi-chinese-subs/13/709fh3

Please someone a has to have sauce in this ;_;

dreams shattered

>tfw should've capitalized my chance of learning chinese last year

>no more bullying people as Old Monk
I hate this

>Should I wait until a free thing is paid?

China opened their doors to video games last year. More and more "asia" releases will be Chinese subs now.

theme user is a different person

What is this expression trying to convey?

So how good is the Psycho-Pass game on Vita?

>Cold Steel with artbook is on sale for £22 at NISA EU
>feel tempted
>shipping is 12 fucking quid
what a deal

About as good as the Girls Und Panzer game on the Vita.

No one fucking knows cause no one plays them or talks about them.

>About as good as the Girls Und Panzer game on the Vita.
so irredeemably terrible?

loss of something important

Why would you learn Chinese to play Japanese games?

Oh well, that's a shame. Well look forward to my detailed blogging about it in September :3.

Akane a cute. Season 3 when?

What the fuck m8?

Is there something wrong with me if I get super turned on from a girl looking at a dick with such awe? Shouldn't you normally only like it when they are laughing at it?

Koei has fucked it up.

Grab all these freebies while you still can Anons. I'm pretty sure they get taken down and replaced with paid ones.

Better safe than sorry.

Because if I want to go to Japan to buy the games, I have to go through China on the way.

>UK

no

>tfw that's only in NA and DLC is region locked

But you're talking in GBP and you said "quid" so it seemed safe to assume you're in the UK.

What was the quest all about?

Can you confirm they are paid DLC in EU?

This is the most delayed (you) that I ever got. Man you're really desperate for that sauce. Sorry, but I have none. Try looking on this guy twitter:
twitter.com/_dekaoka/status/731485550981480449
I don't think it's from some manga.