/RHG/

Friday Edition

previous thread We've got the most satisfying memes, take a look.

Unofficial Veeky Forums chat
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
You have found the right image board ;)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

well boys, i think i fucked up again.
i didn't look at the larger picture when deciding on MRCY...
is this going down to 20 or even 18? fuck.
i think i'll cut my losses at -$20.

Probably won't moon but I'm ready for a flight

If I sell atvi today which memes should I look for today? Or should I just hold into next week? I'm in at 39.65

>rgh
Stop this nonsense
Its has always been /rgt/
Search the archive and it's always been /rgt/
People shouldn't have to search two terms if they want to find the threads because of some autist that popped up here one day and decided to change everything.

We are not going to move forward with a broken name it needs to be fix. It being done incorrectly for so long is the worst excuse for it. The consensus is rhg which makes more sense. Their is truly no argument for it to be rgt. It was a mistake created long ago which has finally been fixed.

If you wanna go full meme just sell it at open and buy saex and roll the dice

But as a day trade tho

What's going on with saex?

It went up 400% yesterday so people who got left out want to believe it's going to go up today as well by some smaller margin. Just meme stuff.

I see.. shit is wild. A little bit too much meme but seems like it would work to some extent. Doubt it would be more than a few percent like you said.

this shit was like .25 a few weeks ago

You are such a massive bitch to care this much lmfao

But I'll take the bait retard. The brokerage itself is called "Robinhood". One word you braindead mutt. No one fucking cares if the character's name is different.

It is and will always properly be rgt. Now go fuck yourself m80

>Getting this buttblasted

It's simple

Robinhood general

Or

Robinhood general thread

Get fugged :^}

Tell me the memes for today boiz

lol nah bro you got shit on by stop trying now

Nope we had a vote yesterday and rhg won by 6 times the number of votes you are in a minority deal with it :3c

it's been /rhg/ for a long fucking time. /rgt/ is rather new. i remember some guy being buttblasted about it not matching the general form of other boards

What should I spend my daytrade on today to make up for my DRIP loss yesterday?

You got it backwards. It's been /rgt/ since it started last October. It was /rhg/ probably 5 times at the most so far, and it all started this June or July. All from likely the same autist.

they thought SAEX was a meme HHHAHAHA

$68

BUY THE DIP WHEN YOU CAN

Wish I had day trades to spend, whatever. I have shaky girl hands, I could never hold SAEX for fear of losing money

ATVI go back up :(

Wtf is up with stop limits on RH? Set it to 2.80-2.90 on ZNGA and the stop never triggered when it fell

WHEN WILL THE /RGT/ VS /RHG/ WAR END!?!?

YOURE IN THE WRONG THREAD

>that guy that shorted saex
Rip dumbass

what are you in at? It's naturally going up and down from 40.40 - 41.00 every couple of days, the volatiltiy is pretty low, but we should see new highs next week. People will read about the new e arnings and set up to purchase on monday.

>Yeah, I'm going to need you to post collateral or sell some stock to meet margin kiddo.
That's your broker in about 5 minutes when he calls.

That was me. I shorted at $46 market open and held until $40. Stop buying into meme stocks.