TrumpCoin General ! HIGH ENERGY REDDIT BOT EDITION

/TCG/ NEW VIDEO & REDDIT TIP BOT IS LIVE!

TrumpCoin tipbot is live! /u/magatip
reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

Donate a few Trumps to the OP
TFq1f5S7oYCagEdwWkTqf4tvt9gvBTTgzs

NEW VIDEO:
youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNNYGXF1fDQ
discord.gg/kKNuT
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4wauof/hillary_wants_to_be_protected_from_democrats_but/
reddit.com/user/Velostodon
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4wav4x/obama_is_now_engaged_in_a_coverup_of_a_flybynight/
r.go1dfish.me/r/The_Donald/comments/4wauof/hillary_wants_to_be_protected_from_democrats_but/
youtube.com/watch?v=gcDl7lIpOow
r.go1dfish.me/r/The_Donald/comments/4wav4x/obama_is_now_engaged_in_a_coverup_of_a_flybynight/
youtube.com/user/eyeofbill/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ChH1mhGYxcs
youtube.com/watch?v=7yHckRTkcZg
youtube.com/watch?v=jw2-EbXnwvs
youtube.com/watch?v=Fs0pZ_GrTy8
reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4wb90u/just_made_this_what_do_you_think_bg_and_header/
youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6Iv6k04d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ohhh yeah baby, to the moooon!

tipbot is great, but youre gonna go broke tipping that amount - might want to lower it so you can tip a fuck ton of people and spread awareness.

Also, some of the links inside the PM area like "help" dont lead anywhere.

They should take the user to a more detailed instruction on how to redeem/download wallet. etc

other than that, really tip top.

gr8 job m8

HIGH ENERGY FOR THE REDDIT TIP BOT

Mods on r/The_Donald are going to be soooooo pissed.

>tipbot is great, but youre gonna go broke tipping that amount - might want to lower it so you can tip a fuck ton of people and spread awareness.

I'll lower the amount, just wanted to get people initially excited over it. Maybe some other anons can join in and start tipping as well

>Also, some of the links inside the PM area like "help" dont lead anywhere.

Yep, I'll add a page with useful information soon

I see some get tips and other not. How do you pick out double accounts? Good work my man

MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN

If the account is a few minutes old I generally don't tip it

Haha fuck their gay ass mods nigga

send them coins

Does the tipbot work on r/The_Donald?

yes, it works on all subreddits

it it a 10 trump minimum tip?

no, the minimum tip is 0.05

I'm going spam the donald mods with tips

THE ONLY OPTION.

Usual tip should be 3 -4 trumps or we'll go broke tipping 10....lol

the first time the_donald bans the username that controls the bot we won't be able to tip on that subreddit, make it worth it lads

They'd be total cunts to do that.

>mfw nothing can move the price over 12k sats
;-;

While this is true, now that the bot has been made the code can easily be copied and a new bot can be set up under another username.

user Advertising Fund.

BTC
1GbYhxtYK9gBQqHFwD9Po7i9UfHyHa4v3o

TRUMP
TPVWpqGeKbmSbXoetgnUoP8ofAQ278imzy

Official Discord for AAF
discord.gg/kKNuT
This will be available now for the first day of thread.

WIP: YouTube Video to 20k+

Fund 7/8: 550 TRUMPS

Swarm this thread

it's a new announcement, few posts

Tip the shit out of all of em'.

Everyone will see it as the hour goes on.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4wauof/hillary_wants_to_be_protected_from_democrats_but/

how do we tip using this? I'm assuming we aren't using the OPs money to tip.
do we make our own username?

Make sure to buy more Trumps to keep tipping go- guys! You want this to moon, right?

Go to r/Trumpcoin.

Ask for a tip

Receive Tip

Create Reddit Wallet

Accept Tip

then reply to people with "+/u/magatip (x) Trump"

Just gave 2,000 Trumps to the tipbot

MAGA

MCGA

Hell yeah

Lol Volostodon just banned me, probably the tipbot too.

that's still using ops money.
how do we load our own

DOWNVOTE VOLOSTODON'S LAST POST GO GO GO

reddit.com/user/Velostodon

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4wav4x/obama_is_now_engaged_in_a_coverup_of_a_flybynight/

Guys, how many Trumpcoins will you give me if I make an EPIC Trumpcoin video? I have Sony Vegas + After Effects + Free time.

I'll give you 500 to start

Go to the discord.

That guy is unbelievable.

Someone has gotta do a video edit of youtube.com/watch?v=DNNYGXF1fDQ and edit it to Trumpcoin

Here's my address.

I'm going to start now. I got some great idea's. It may take a week or two to get it finished but I'm going to start now either way if I get Trumps or not, feel free, no hurry

>Its a pre-mined bitcoin knockoff pump-and-dump scam and we do not allow promotion of it here.
>pre-mined
>pump-and-dump scam
gentlemen, thats velastodon for you, pinnacle of reddits mods

Downvote everything volostodon comments, this bitchass nigga can suck it

send a PM with "+info" to /u/magatip
it will respond with the deposit address

Just spewed buzzwords.

He is just one faggot, i bet he is afraid of bitcoin too cause its a scam in his eyes

he seems little bit retarded, getting so analblasted over a legit project like this

r.go1dfish.me/r/The_Donald/comments/4wauof/hillary_wants_to_be_protected_from_democrats_but/

Fucking faggots

Here's on the video's I'm going to use.
youtube.com/watch?v=gcDl7lIpOow

Yeah, but what sort of imbecile gives moderator powers to a guy thats too stupid to even check his facts before bashing something and censoring the fuck out of any discussion? Or is it normal on le reddit?

fug
try other subreddits

r.go1dfish.me/r/The_Donald/comments/4wav4x/obama_is_now_engaged_in_a_coverup_of_a_flybynight/

I wonder if we should expose his censorship and address it directly in the Trumpcoin subreddit. This is just fucked up.

Ill also throw you some coins if it turns to be as good as you say

Reddit is a very good place to shill our coin, we should use the tipbot everywhere + shill a bit

BOOM, 500 Trump to you good sir. Now make that Trumptastic video

Im promoting the YouTube video with trump coins. I get about two hours off the 500 i got and anymore will help me get a longer exposure. If anyone wants in its 2m to my friends Twitter circle over 300k an account of fake celebs like Drake, big sean, motivation accounts.

Thank you. I'll get down to business.
It's going to be great.

This guy has FANTASTIC HD military footage that I'm going to use.

Of course it's not going to be only military, just for some quick shots in between for awesomeness.

youtube.com/user/eyeofbill/videos
Forgot link

Oh yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=ChH1mhGYxcs

If you guys got any good (Trump) footage you want in the video drop it in this general

Already made a good selection.

I don't understand Reddit, what is the point of the voting system if mods are just going to delete anything they disagree with? The_donald mods are out of their mind.

All those faggots care about is spamming the front page of r/all and r/front with SJW-triggering Bullshit.

Yeah, we'll have to go to the other subreddits first. It looks like The_Donald is only going to accept the coin once it reaches a certain threshold of popularity that they can't ignore. It's a shame.

what does this do for us. this sound like fake views?
I can get any video on YouTube 10k views for $2 without begging for trump donations. what am I missing?

The community is always accepting of the idea.

Then the mods show up and shit on everything.

Can you do it then? Interested to see what happens once a vid reaches 10k views.

Oh yeah, then the worst part where the community comes in for quick upvotes screaming "MODS = GODS"

"TRUMPCOIN SCAM MODS =GODS"

literally no self-thought. Straight hivemind.

Reddit hurts the mind.

Hostile take-over. The mods can't contain it if we won't stop promoting it. We'll see more traffic on friendlier sub-reddits soon.

The Mods at r/The_Donald are anonymous yet that have the audacity to say Trumpcoin is a low transparency scam.

We need to hit a 1 million views with this video.
The Trumpcoin thing has to be subtle, otherwise people are going to vote it down.
First priority is it has to be fun.
Then things will roll from there.

--

On the reddit thing, the ''Trumpcoin is a scam'' is a stupid meme itself. But that's just how things go, people parrot things over, just like ''Lying Ted'' etc. It's branding. We have to get rid of this bad branding.

They can't stop us from PM'ing people though. Is there a way to code the bot for PMs?

Does infowars have a forum? We could post there instead of reddit.

Yeah lets blast those faggot mods

Shouldnt we wait for the payment gateway? BTC/USD > Trump on the main website is crucial before we get this out to the masses

the bot already automatically PMs the recipient, even if the original post is removed

I put links in the description to the Trumpcoin website on my most popular video

This video still gets about 1000 to 3000 views a day by the way.

And on my second most popular video:
youtube.com/watch?v=jw2-EbXnwvs

>what does this do for us. this sound like fake views?
>I can get any video on YouTube 10k views for $2 without begging for trump donations. what am I missing?

No these are NOT fake views and fake views will fuck up the video rankings.

no they won't. YouTube doesn't do negative seo. fake views are neutral to rankings but visually they make the video seem more popular so it has value. also although your views might be """""real"""" they aren't targeted (neither are mine) so a nig who likes drake being linked to trumpcoin provides zero value an in essence isn the same as a fake view.
what are we donating to you for?

No these are NOT fake views and fake views will fuck up the video rankings. I'm boosting to real people I don't need to win your guys donations I'm offering to do this based on last thread. I'm not keeping the money.

Make it rain fellas

>not fake views
fake views are non targeted views, so ya, yours kinda are
>fake views fuck up ranking
no they don't or else I could send 100k views to my competitor and have him penalized, this is called negative seo. They are neutral to ranking

not sure what value your providing aside from increasing the view count, which can be done for 2usd

perhaps refund those trumps just to be safe (since you need em afterall)

The new video is amazing, keep it up

Im not an expert on this but the guy sounded knowledgable on the subject, if he can get more views to real people as he says, whats wrong with that? A video with a million views seems more "popular" to a new viewer than a video released x days/weeks ago with only ~1k views.

Good

HereĀ“s a tip: keep an eye on the Trump general. At about 250~ posts, make a new general (just copy the old links) and post this video at the top.

We need to write a pasta to just shove in the top of all the generals too.

if he doesn't know negative seo then he's not knowledgeable, my posts agree with you about view count, my question is why do we need to donate all these trumps when you can boost a videos view count for pennies. Non targeted is non targeted and hip hop fans aren't pro trump.

That's what I meant, shouldve said it better

At the moment I am downloading the audio of Trump's RNC speech for the next video.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fs0pZ_GrTy8
It's going to take a while because it's so long, but I'm just going to use the best pieces. Will probably throw it in audacity to improve the quality a bit.

Finding the right song is going to be the hardest part. I'm still searching.

Youre making Crypto and America great again user

and you're making my wallet big again.

Somebody make an edit of this video with r/The_Donald mods & the Trumpcoin Tipbot.

55%

Put on wallet for normal people maybe?

Posted on reddit because why not.
reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4wb90u/just_made_this_what_do_you_think_bg_and_header/

Guys, do you want me to make meme-like videos such as these youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

and some way incorporate Trumpcoin into this or do you want me to make a serious video such as this one

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6Iv6k04d4

tip 1 TC. people should believe that that will become $1

>horrible font
>bad contrast
>multiple shades of blue
>mixing rounded and non-rounded corners
>borders around the rectangles have no meaning

They don't give a fuck. For many, moderating is their lives. An example would be a mod of r/cryptocurrency He's called coinaday and banned me for shilling. I posted the new video, he accused TC of being a scam, I asked for proof and then he banned me. I looked on his profile minutes later and the guy was literally posting on the_donald explaining that he was a jobless graduate. I really dislike that reddit needs to be used for promotion.

Memes would probably get spread around quicker

Yeah I'm thinking the same.

This one was 30 minutes of work and hit the Reddit front page, even though isn't professional work