/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Genealogy Translation Patch
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=63676

>Previous

Tharja still a best

Azura a shit

Kazahana is okay.

You mean the best

she's a bad unit though

Well then

Who here's a member of the Severa Fan Club? I sure am!

Flora a shit

Literally no reason to delete that thread my dude

Post those castle cards.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

Do you prefer to marry her as Robin or as Corrin?

arden a slug

She's amusingly enough one of my favourite units in conquest. If I need an anti-ninja unit I can make her a bow knight and D-Rank in bows is all you need to fuck up ninjas, and I can make her a Sky Knight and once she gets Rally Speed she can focus on rally duty. Xander would love the Rally Speed buff.

Robin's her daddy and Corrin's her hubby, makes for the best dragonblooded Kana.

Why are kagacucks so petty?
>Add irrelevant shit to OPs
>Start thread wars
>Report bomb other threads

>waifuing your daughteru
I always knew Severafags weren't right in the head.

A great burden is lifted from us

>fucking the guy who reincarnates into her dad
Good going Severa

Right, because you are the pinnacle of right in the head.

>liking a tsundere hellspawn cunt
Your taste is so bad. I honestly feel bad for Cordy having that piece of shit related to her

you're the one petty enough to get upset about it.

its just a thread, dude.

Thank you user

Have you ever thought of marrying Selena!Caeldori?

Aren't you the one who gets off to the fantasy of your daughter watching you fuck your wife?

> I honestly feel bad for Cordy having that piece of shit related to her
Its not like many of the Awakening parents hit the jackpot with their kids when you got ones such as Kjelle, Nah, or Yarne.
Severa is probably a strong candidate for the most sane gen 2 in Awakening.

That's just memes and slander.

What's the sex like?

This is a proud mother.
It's Sev or bust on this train. Cael's pretty lame & boring compared to Cordy imo, but I did make an attempt to use her in a run, same with Asugi. Pajeet can stay unborn.

Felicia is the cutest! Nobody could ever make me feel as happy as she does! She is truly perfect in every single way to me! I want her to always be happy and smiling! I could never ask for more! I love Felicia!

What about Laurant?

GAMEPLAY DISCUSSION TOPIC

THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY OF CLASSES.

Pick a class and do a rundown on it. What are its growth rates? How does it compare to similar classes? Where does it shine? Where is it lacking? How are its skills? Tell us everything you know about a class.

hi

Yeah, he's pretty level headed.
Also the best possible son someone like Miriel could ever ask for.

Though there is that Noire support of his....

>Breed Pajeet
>Literally blinder than Elise
>Nina and Ophelia are superior in every conceivable way

>implying she's not gonna fly up, drop her and fly away

Severa calls him "mommy" when she climaxes.

>implying

Cordelia definitely got the short end of the stick. Severa is just an unlikable cunt for no reason.

This. Modern tsunderes are very poorly written and Severa has the issue of western writers having no clue how to deal with it.

Everyone knows that Cynthia is the best daughteru.

Knight Lord

High growths in STR and HP. Good Skill as well.

Its better than other mounted classes thanks to its high survivability and power. It shines in its weapon ranks and early join time. Only lacks against magic and very speedy foes.

No specific skills, but everyone with it has Pursuit.

Fun Fact: Sigurd and Seliph have different mounted map sprites.

>Revelation gives me Elise at like level 6 or 7
>basically tells me to go fuck myself if I wanted to use my favorite healer/magic tank
I'll never not be mad.
Eventually I grinded her up, but I feel terrible having to grind my favorite units hot off the heels of Conquest, which was "Grinding's for Chumps: The Video Game". I blame Sakura.

But she is my wife

Rukina is very sweet.~

Here's the cover, it's about the FE cast but Mitama and Azama get allot of screen time.

Both for me. Sumia and Cynthia ended up being in my top 5 waifus in Awakening.

CUTE!

Sumia is cute.
Never actually waifu'd her though. I just let Chrom have her.

She's 2canon and 2pure for anyone else.

So Sumia's limited support options -
Is she picky or do half the men just not like her?

Would you liken Hector's class more to Fighter or to Knight?

Well at least she isn't marrying the genderswap of her mom to give birth to the reincarnation of her mom.

I like Hana

I want to ask you something.

Why?

Ok that art is cute and clever

She is stinky stinky so the men stay away from her

She's manipulative and probably the reason for Cordelia to become Cuckdelia. So much for being pure by sabotaging your best friend's happiness and attempts with Chrom

FUCKING FELICIA SO HARD SHE FAINTS

I LOVE FUCKING FELICIA

Cum in Kana.

Cordy found happiness in the end so it's all cool.

It's probably the fact that she doesn't have the confidence to approach most of them. In her supports it's usually the other person who starts the whole thing. And quite frankly i think she's better off this way seeing how Felicia turned out

raquesis is cute and clever

delete this

I want to cum balls deep inside Flora and make her a mommy! I want to bring her happiness along with our child! I love Flora!

Most of the time I let Chrom have her, yeah. Too bad about those supports though. She and Robin have better chemistry, in my opinion.
no bully
Sumia is pure.

She's a good speed tonic.

desu if you think about it, her supports make sense from a character standpoint.

Robin is a given of course. Chrom is her lord and commander. Freddy is one of her bosses in the shepherds. Gaius shares her love of baking and sweets. Henry is a little weird, I guess because they both connect with animals?

Most of them range from meh to bad though. I guess it goes to show you that limited supports (which people tend to push for) aren't always good.

>Tfw no option to marry both Sumia and Cordelia and make Morgan, Severa and Cynthia a sister trio

i bet she had lots of time to visit kana while she was on the bench (lol

>Reclass Odin to grandmaster
>18 str, 8 mag

FUCK YOU GAME

LET THE POOR GUY USE SOME MAGIC

>Benching a useful staffbot

>benching the best staffbot of the game

>can't marry both of the maids

Which one would be Morgan's mother?

If kids in Japan can look at a woman's tiddays why can't American kids
racism

Favourite and least favourite royal from each side?

>not capturing much better generics

What the fuck is happening in this picture?

>this meme again

She's OK, but nowhere near the best

Favorites: Xander and Hinoka
Least favorites: Elise and Takumi

>/feg/ is still falseflagging Flora
Why can't you guys just leave her alone

>Nohr
Xander and Leo (nothing against Leo he just sticks out the least to me)
>Hoshido
Ryoma and Sakura

>worst girl with worst starter
its fitting

>Using Niles

Favorite: Takumi and Xander
Least: Leo and Hinoka

Nohr: it's a tie between Camilla and Xander for the best, Elise for the worse just because while she is the purest cinnamon roll, she isn't anywhere as complex as the other 3. Still love her lots though.

Hoshido: Sakura for the best and Ryouma for the worst.

Favorite: Ryoma and Leo
Least favorite : Xander and Hinoka

Favourite: Elise and Sakura
Least favourite: Xander and Hinoka

I like all the royals though.

>favourites
Xander and Ryoma

>least favourite
Elise and Sakura (I like them, just not as much as the others)

Cordelia's genes are better, so her.
Harem mod when?

Ideas for Future Game:
>Takes place in either Elibe or Jugdral, far into the future.
>You, the avatar, are the heir to the throne and soon to be king of the land of Itania (placeholder name), a once great empire that spanned the continent on the verge of collapse.
>You are pitted against the Caesarians, a rising, warmongering empire, hungry for conquest and vengeance, as well as revolutionaries that want to have a coup on the monarchy.
>In a big fight that comes in about Chapter 9, the king is killed, and you are forced to the throne. The task for you: rebuild the Itanian empire and make it great again. But, the Caesarians and radicals will try to stop you.
>How will you handle them? You have to at least fight them first. Will you end it with treaties and diplomacy, or will you crush them under your iron fist.

>decide to try and capture haitaka because everyone keeps saying how great he is
>niles has like a 40% chance of doing 2 damage on him to cap him
I can't tell if I got rng screwed or what, but I have difficulty imagining anyone capturing the dude on lunatic if that's what I was getting during hard.

Slappyface?

She's the best because of her high skill and not requiring any additional chapter to get. Since skill is the only thing factored when landing status staves and she starts with enough Rank to use all the useful staves you want, she's the best.

Really, which units would be better at landing those staves? The units with good skill growth who can use staves won't have the rank to use the useful ones, while units who are mostly staffers like Elise and Felicia have shit skill.

Child units are not factored in general when comparing characters, and they still are pretty shitty compared to her. Forrest is blind by nature, while Nina will get C at most - that while her base skill isn't anything stellar.

Flora comes with a high skill and the staff rank you need out of the game with no real investment (unless you somehow count upgrading that fire orb one).

She's one of the best once she shows up, it's just availability that's the problem

B rank + high Skill is a pretty good combination out of the gate

As soon as I left to get coffee I knew, I just knew, "as soon as I'm gonna come back someone's going to post something like shittiest waifu with le shittiest starter wew lad" and damn was I right.

I'm pretty on-point with this shit.

good morning, /feg/!
your waify/husbando loves you!