This is my Lord and Saviour

This is my Lord and Saviour.

The atheist/theist debate has stooped so low that this thread is now the norm. I am blessed by Dawkins for being able to live in such times.

I am sorry, but We always had physical knowledge of reality. Like every other kind of knowledge it has expanded. So what?
In what way can we say with more confidence that god does not exist than the ancients?

>Thinking the big bang is your creator
>Not realizing that you are entitled to and part of the original existence, currently under siege by waves of entropy and thus time resulting from some horrific, cataclysmic "bang" in what was once peaceful, balanced existence.

because fedoras think disproving fairies means thousands of years of metaphysical thought comes toppling down

>a fucking condom

At least he's in a zoot suit

Assigning words like "Lord" and "Saviour", which are of course properties of humans, to nature, are as stupid as the belief in beings of human nature that supposedly wield eternal power.

>thousands of years of metaphysical thought

In other words, mental masturbation.

Only if you like masochism.

>le ebin mental masturbation meme XDDDDDDDD

The adults are talking

So. Judging by the evolution. After billions of years, all the matter in the universe would be alive. most likely part of a one large reasonable structure.

>Not putting hoods on the soldiers' heads

It's like they weren't even trying.

KILL FOR ME, OP

REAP THEIR SIN ENGORGED SOULS IN MY NAME

ILLUMINATE THE RIGHTEOUS PATH IN BLOOD AND SMOKE

I can't stop giggling at this picture.

>Judging by the evolution. After billions of years, all the matter in the universe would be alive

what? no thats beyond retarded

Nice spooks milord

cant stop fucking laughing at this

everything becomes funny to me with milord at the end

shit