What are the essential filters on Veeky Forums to avoid being a turbo pleb as I begin my journey into financial...

What are the essential filters on Veeky Forums to avoid being a turbo pleb as I begin my journey into financial independence?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereum.org/token).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None of those for sure. I made 2500% on ETC. You sound like a faggot determined to remain conventional. Enjoy your indexes queer.

NEET
cope

Those sound about right. Take off "bitfinex" though. That shit is just funny.

All of these.
You can also add "/RGT/", "cope", and "30 billion dollars".

Ooooh. Cope is a good one for sure.

GXY

>2500% gain
>Nets $3

Cope is a great one

Sometimes NEETs are coming here and asking for legit advice.

6 threads hidden when I added "cope"

This is a good one

Gonna add "lithium" to it also

Keep them coming

Currently have 48 biz threads hidden with just these.

That's a lot of shitposting for such a slow board

Nocoiner. Its the only one that I have filtered and it hides a ton of threads.

>Currently have 48 biz threads hidden
I'm at 124.
Add "Binary Options", "Plus500", and "CFD's"

>Sometimes NEETs are coming here and asking for legit advice
I've never really learnt anything when giving advice to NEETs. Frankly I get irritated at how helpless they act.

You can filter out phrases? I would love to filter out "buy the dip" and "just a dip".

Rrrrrrright. Have fun with your little Quest for the Best of Veeky Forums.

>best of Veeky Forums
I will settle for not having to see the worst.

I tried "I want to trade stocks on the stock market", and that caught a few.

I'd filter the words "degree", "lithium", "silver", "gambling" and "eBay" too.

Robinstuff generals are cancer, but the app itself can save you a lot of money if you invest regularly (no fees).

Also add "daytrading" and "penny".

Also forgot this one

>Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in forex trading

This autist makes the same thread multiple times a week

>the app itself can save you a lot of money if you invest regularly
I guess that's true.
It's sort of like Whippets, though. There's a legit purpose, but no one uses them that way.

I filter out "I", "and" and "the". The board is relatively pleasant this way.

I was actually surprised to see it was a legit app with a purpose (after seeing articles in Forbes, etc.) because I thought it was another retarded Veeky Forums scam.

The problem is that it only makes sense if its used the way you described.
That's the only strategy I can think of where inaccurate pricing and the lack of leverage and AH access don't really matter.
The last two don't fit with a long term plan, and for the prices I guess you could always pair the app with real time quotes from somewhere, if you really cared enough.

I thought robinhood was like a forex site desu.

Glad to see someone else did too.

>all those filters

You must enjoy being poor

I'm sayin'. How can a person be so limited and obtuse? I get ignoring them, but censoring them entirely? Let me know how that goes for you.

I think ive seen 2 breeds of nocoiner so far. They are either very stubborn and old-fashioned and think Government bonds are the best investments in the universe.

Or they have low intelligence, and cannot make sence of how decentralized currencies work, and their respective ecosystems.

I'm quite happy with this

Here's mine. I only want small biz banter. No college degrees, entry level jobs, fake internet money, pennystock picks from unemployed teenagers, or forex gambling.

As you can imagine, there isn't much of a board left when all is said and done.

What threads do you come here for?

Government bonds, Term Deposits and low yield stocks, by the looks of it

I actually build and sell things at a level where I'm paying my bills, so if I spot a legit small biz thread, I try to contribute something I may know, or keep an open mind and learn something new.

Obviously, I just breeze through biz on the way to better(imho... no offense) boards 9 times out of ten.

Tbh, and this is going to upset some people, /r/smallbusiness/ is infinitely better for folks actually trying to start/improve a functioning business system. Still, there is some occasional awesomeness here.

Thanks for the tip, I'll sub to it

You got it bro. Just be aware, a lot of the contributors over there on a level Veeky Forums can't comprehend. Legitimate dudes asking for advice about their self described "tiny" distributor business that ONLY does $100k/mo in sales.

The fact that I'm doing anything at all makes me a royal tiger on Veeky Forums, but I'm fucking humbled by the people who consider themselves nobodies there. It's a decent place.

>Peter Schiff

Looked at a few bitcoin sites. Design is unintuitive, can't find where to purchase coins.

Only one had instructions and they were buttfuck-long and autism-tier (ethereum.org/token).

Nah, people would buy more if they didn't have to read a dissertation just to get started, because let's be honest only autistic /g/aymen and a few lone anti-gov'ers really care enough to buy coins. There's no value to regular consumers and there's no value to me when I can setup a brokerage account in five minutes, rather than hours of trial-and-error.

Good luck with revolutionizing currency, you're gonna need it.

What's wrong with the eBay threads?

Yes add rgt because the true thread title is rhg

>rhg
Great.
Add that shit too.

its unintuitive so normies will never know the secrets of money making

ama

Kill yourself

I added etc and eth to the filters, thanks

Does he still post? Haven't seen his threads for a couple of weeks already.

Nothing ever of value really

95% of the posts are people asking for niches and then bitching when you tell them to piss off

>What are the essential filters on Veeky Forums to avoid being a turbo pleb

index funds
diversification
compounding
long-term growth
tax-efficiency
three-fund portfolio
four-fund portfolio
boglehead(s)
John Bogle
Vanguard
profit

Remember, don't listen to everybody on here please

Maybe filter kneepads, unless you're a complete masochist and don't mind being exposed to the most cancerous forced meme in history.

take compounding, longterm growth and profit off that list and u have a nice list .

Thanks for the list

Might want to add these too

Clearly a troll, ffs why would you come to a board full of NEETS asking how to spend your inheritance?

yeah most of them and anything related to "how I become rich" " how can I make money without doing shit"

This thread is pants on head retarded. You all might as well not even come to Veeky Forums. Sick to Stocktwits, Reddit, and Investopedia.

Veeky Forums is the last bastion of raw freemarkets and meme profits. Censorship fags will never understand this because they cannot into austrian school of economics

>make a pointless shit thread to complain about other threads effectively being the piece of shit you claim to be trying to stay away from

Veeky Forums is not for you.

>you must view every thread of every board on Veeky Forums even if you're not interested

That kind of distraction attitude is for poor people

Why come on a board literally created to contain crypto threads if you are not interested in crypto... for every other type of investment this is about the worst place on the internet.