Etrian Odyssey General

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EOV Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
mega.nz/#!SghiWI6J!SyUwZs2X9oLHP-rfmVvF_j0QjeI1lA2HSrU4C6qs0eY (Nico stream)

Previous thread:

1st for lolis are shit

2nd for big tits

3rd for milk factories

2nd for dummy bunnies.

>still no link to the famitsu scans

I was going to try to put one together, but the thread was on page 10 already.

delete this

I've tried prince(ss) and ninja, they were both marginally useful. They have good passives and skills to use on turns where you aren't summoning or using primal drums. Even if ninja's bunshin clashes with you use of the 6th slot the evasion passives mean it's still worth it. Monk is probably ok too since wildings have decent tec and tp pools to heal with, having line/party refresh and unbind is no joke.

You do not belong here. Please consider leaving this place.

This picture only reminds me that Sarashi got pounded hard by the Sentinels and used for breeding.

I subbed mine as Monk, since they have decent TEC for healing, and my only other healer is my Prince, with no Hoplite. Plus I like the idea of her being a tribal priestess. Princess may've been better for the autohealing, but I have a strict rule about not using the same class twice for neither main nor sub classes.

Or, y'know they could have cloned her?
Or it's her MMO avatar?
Or they share a common ancestor?
Or it's her moon/mars/alternative universe self?

Nah, she got the bunny dick all day and night long and giving birth repeatedly.

As far as we know bunny bushi were female only

There's enough variety among Sentinnel to safely assume there was a male bunny at some point.
They aren't like those boring Therians.

I think you guys have the wrong thread.

>Twigs will never make a return

Stop doing mental gymnastics and just accept the fact your favorite etrian did the bunny hop and cucked your wildest fantasies

But Sarashi doesn't have a chest.

I wish

I thought allied bonds was relatively shit?

It only seems to activate with Legion Thrust.

Allied Bonds activates whenever the Highlander's skills inflict damage upon the party for whatever reason. Legion Thrust is the most common, but Blood Fortune will also trigger it.

If you're using it to regain TP from 0 to maximum, then yes, of course it will be bad compared to say, a Princess.

But the entire point of a skill like Allied Bonds is that it allows other TP using classes to use their abilities much more freely. Most skills cost in the 4-10 TP range which Allied Bonds covers quite nicely, and everyone using skills will allow you to end encounters fast and save more HP/TP in the long run.

Tbh I'd find it more attractive if it was the entire party and not just the row that the highlander is in.

It would ALSO be nice if bloody offense triggered it...but it doesn't

Is this the scientific explanation we've been looking for?

It's definitely not a completely game-changing skill, but the additional TP is significant if you're running 2 other front liners, and when combined with TP regaining grimoire effects in the late game actually allows you to often top off quickly.

Is there any reason to play EOU story mode?

Only Ricky.

100%, lots of extra content, Ricky.

It's fun

A few of the glastheim bosses

>lots of extra content
Don't lie.

>a whole new stratum with new bosses, enemies and FOEs
>not a lot of extra content

An entire stratum and two classes?