>attacks unarmed people
>got BTFO by fucking monastery levies in Ireland
>I repeat they got rekt by (fucking) levies
>got BTFO by Moors
>got BTFO by frogs
>got BTFO by Saxons altough they had a good run at first

woah

such warrior spirit!

You're expecting a lot out of farmers, OP. Even so, they still turned Europe white. Must suck to be "Latino".

>trying to make money
>attack weak targets instead of strong

no shit

Why are vikingtards always thinking vikings were some sort of paragons of the white race if they attacked other whites and were defeated by other whites? Must suck to be some albino nigger who couldn't put two sticks together and now has to write fanfiction about his pirate ancestors while shitting himself the moment he sees another person in real life.

Niggers do the same.

because muh wotan stormcucks are retards

Over the long term, any group of people will tend to do whatever is most profitable for them.

Scandinavia is isolated from the rest of Europe by thick forests, so they could build boats out of wood and raid without any fear of reprisal.

It's simple economics.

Shieeet nigga I feel ya I'm a lot like dem viking boyz you know what I'm sayin'? They robbed punk ass bitches for money and so do I I'm a mothafuckin' moden berserker ya feel me? CRIPS 4 LIFE NIGGA CRIPS 4 LIFE!

Vikings contributed virtually nothing and destroyed plenty of great value. Why Scandinavians idolise the Vikings is beyond me. I assume it's wewuz.

I see more christtards shitpost this then I have ever seen in heathenry in my yearlong exploration. Do you go and shitpost the crusader threads to cuck?

>no one even mentioned christianity in this thread
>Hurr le christard le christard xD

also Sweyn Forkbeard built churches so it shows how much you know about vikings retard they were pussified christcucks themselves

Didn't Alfred The Great convert their king and tell them to fuck off?

>Vikings contributed virtually nothing
Normans

Normans weren't vikings idiot even Rollo's son alone was 50% frankish you can imagine how ''norse'' they were after two generations of intermarrying with the locals

Vikings contributed feudalism in England, the destruction of Anglo-Saxon culture and French-English rivalry?

I think I would surrender to Viking warriors without fighting them, Northwestern European men frighten me. :O

Would you fight them if they were southwestern europeans?

I'm not latino I'm Arab and now I'm fucking taking welfare from your bitch snownigger country and rape your women and get away with it ;)

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

>browse Veeky Forums for centuries
>only viking thread you get is a troll thread

Rip in peeps

>modern architecture
>modern literature
>modern language
>the end of latin tyranny
>blonde qt's
>redheaded qt's
>virtually nothing

>conquered England

>got BTFO by frogs

>look it up
>it's actually true

lmao how pathetic do you have to be to get rekt by surrender monkeys? Vikings confirmed for worst warriors of all time.

Back then, your granny could've conquered England during the heptarchy.

Just goes to show how shit Anglo were

It took a frog-snow nigger hybrid race to finally make England strong

>vikings invented blonde women

woah Russia, Ukraine, Poland and Czech Republic are confirmed for viking descendants

Not true.

Figured it out, did you?

Vikings were niggers.

They fukt shut up, terrified local populations. Eventuall they assimilated and chilled out

Why is this such a big deal? lol

Because they were garbage warriors.

>farmers,
funny thing is none of them were farmers.....
The Armies present when the Vikingr got shut down in major battles were trained career soldiers.
The graves of Vikings after the battle tell us that each viking warrior may have had about 2-3 swords, and a spear.
These were not farmers in any sense.
Nordics just aren't strong people.

Who is this nigger eternally butthurt about vikings?

FFS worse than slavshits whining about Turks

>modern architecture
>modern literature
>modern language

Top tier wewuzism right here