/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #231

Doggy edition

>This month's (May) event schedule
pastebin.com/Au6eesd5

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#lumiere2
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=56325608
imgur.com/a/qUJfq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

water

wind

fire

fire

Levi as a cute girl when

when dark zeta is released

REFUNDS LA!

Fuck

I hope legfest saves me from water

I want some advices, my fire team is Pa-san/Heles, Aoidosu and Yuel, should i get the GW dagger or the harp?

fuck you, don't bully best element

I hope legfest gives me SSRs for once.

>wake up
>still can't get over how I wasted crystals for a earth fuckboi

Since most people here are nowhere near HL level so they just theory craft for the most optimal ways. And god helps you if you don't play "optimally".

Public IRC for co-op, raids, HL shit and game discussion is over here.

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#lumiere2

There's grande/baha sometimes too but you have to say something if you want to do any of the above.

>Water gets the HS weapon
>Weapon for a job that's actually good
>It's absolute dogshit
They should just change the second passive to raid-wide veil on phalanx desu

They're not going to buff HS, are you high?

aaaaa

how do i beat leviathan malice

or alternatively, how do i git gud quick enough to beat leviathan malice
(and is mithra malice hard as well?)

They should because all the class weapons are garbage bar Nirvana and Oliver.
Might as well make a class weapon relevant for a job that's relevant.

Will I get bullied if I go here? Is always posting this in the thread a trap to lure scrubs to mock?

Yes.
I don't have the screenshots saved but they've certainly bullied people before and banned them from the channel shorty after.

s-someone? SS is pretty op but since i have a healer in the team i dont think is that neccesary, and gw seems that have more sinergy with my team, but i dont know, im just a new player so...

What's the percentage on Small Attack? I was looking at Chev swords and now I can't understand for the life of me what makes them good for having Small attack twice unless the percentages are higher than one Large attack. And the two skills are also not the same (one's magna and one's normal) so you can't use the same summon to boost both. What's the deal?

It's fine unless you act like a total fucktard.

Depends on whetever the aussies are awake.

Stop acting like getting bullied doesn't turn you on and get in there, you pussy.

Magna and normal skill modifiers are multiplied between them. Read the guide.

i mean yeah if you keep making a stink you'll get kicked but it's not like a den of autism

good sensible questions not covered in the wiki or guide, good sensible answers

If you act like a meming retard. start spamming memes and intentionally pissing off everyone then yeah, you'll get kickbanned and laughed at.

If you've read the guides and act like a normal person then you'll be fine.

Every job weapon aside from Nirvana and Olivier are dogshit either because the weapon itself is absolute shit and not worth building under any circumstance or because the job itself is so absolutely shitty that you would never want the weapon

I want to fuck my dog!

What are the meme classes I should avoid?

Superstar, Hawkeye.

Any verdict on the new fuccboi now that people have had a chance to get him?

beastiality is a crime, user

Who here uses Heles even though she sucks

Me.

What to do with spare SR Omega summons? Just use them as exp fodder for SSR summons?

How big of a mistake would building the HS job weapon be? I don't have weapon elements for anything else

Can auto friend request be turned off?

A mlb chev sword at slvl 15 has 15% magna modifier and 15% normal modifier
Meanwhile a normal magna weapon at slvl 15 has 18% magna modifier
Sounds balanced right

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=56325608

Would you a potato /gbfg/?

>forgetting the hp boost too

>Fire job weapons are shit according to /gbfg/
Ascalon isn't bad

>A mlb chev sword at slvl 15 has 15% magna modifier and 15% normal modifier

>Sword Master
>useful

I clicked on this knowing what it would be and already had an erection

Is the chart linked in the pastebin wrong? it has different values

She's a very fuckable dog

Swordmaster is an underrated job

80% of the info in the pastebin is wrong

Potatoes shouldn't be this hot and mature.

How do I get the app when actually on a phone? Google play won't let me because I'm a filthy gaijin.

My phone's data handle having to constantly download the assets whenever I want to launch the game.

how fucked am I

I would rather a cat

It's shit. Play a useful job instead.

What did you do

Poker bot.

LOOL. Poker bot or refund?

did u refunded?

There is a guide on the forum that you can read for the right values.

You can buy a replica from the shop

But botting is totally safe guys! A completely safe hack!

>lewding youre best friend
Fucking degenerates I swear.

That wasn't me.

I was running EXP rooms with my alt.

Don't I need weapon elements for the upgrade process? I only have an excess of swords, I need my staff elements for my fire grid

Both. Only refunded once. Have $700 in actual transactions though.

Break those gacha SR and SSRs.

were you playing both?

That's what I mean user.

I only have gacha SSR swords, not enough of other weapon types to complete the Tier IV upgrade process

make a sword master weapon.

imgur.com/a/qUJfq

>""Endgame"" account
>Guy wants $500 for this

/gbfg/ why are people so retarded?

Then grind for the 3 silver balls before making your decision.

So can you log into your account or...?

Shoulda whaled harder xd

There's nothing worth 500 bucks there. Jesus.

Why can't colo be like this?

lel

Guy doesn't even have a single completed pool. The poor retard cant even break the 55k required for baha HL and thinks he's "Endgame".

I'm not sure who's more retarded here, the guy trying to sell the account at that price or the idiot that will buy it but im going to go with the second one if someone comes up.

Playing fine. Not sure what I did though. I refunded way back on Anniversary so I doubt they'd take two months to confirm that.

Guessing it's poker bot since that's the only thing I've done very recently.

I don't understand why anyone would buy an account with a lot of the things done. Takes away any fun you might have had. Starter accounts with a lot of the things you want and weren't able to reroll sure.

>Rank 121
>Those weapon pools & SLvls
top keke

>spend his time and pots to make two GW characters
>don't spend time making a decent weapon pool at all

Sounds like somebody from here alright.

GW character = end game user pls no bully

I refunded on new years and haven't been banned so assume it's the poker bot desu

Some people like skipping the "boring" stuff and getting to the "end game".

GW charas are easier to make than getting shit to drop though.

i have over 3k crystals, and am fairly new to the game. should i spend them on the 10 draw, or 300 on the premium draw 10 times?

Poker bot got updated anyway. I guess gajin used the outdated one and get banned.

Spend them all on single pulls right now.

Always 10 draw

You should be able to figure this out yourself

link

Why would you do a 10 draw and be guaranteed an SR, instead of drawing 10 times for a chance of SSR? Always single pull.

Which is why you should use your pots during magnafests and collecting weekly pendants rather than wasting all of it for crystal rainbow runs.

thanks
thank you
as i said i'm kind of new to this whole thing, wasn't sure why they offered both if 1 was better

bait?

guaranteed SR/SSR, the last roll is 97% SR 3% SSR

As long as you are in front of your screen and answer captcha when prompted, there's absolutely no way for the server to make a difference between a human or a bot.

Packets sent when you click manually or when you use a JScript to bot are identical, and that's all the remote server sees. Just use Wireshark or something and compare packet behavior between a manual input and a bot input.

Just don't be retarded and bot 24/7 and add some randomness/wait time. That's just botting 101 like in every game. You still need to "appear" human.

The SSR chance is still 3% x 10 draws. The 10th draw only removes R from the pool and thus guarantee you SR/SSR only.

Make sure to show us what you pulled.