No matter how hard the government tries to foil counterfeiters...

No matter how hard the government tries to foil counterfeiters, someone will always come up with a way to make their own money.

youtube.com/watch?v=4RoZrtBijRY

Other urls found in this thread:

usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/
whitenoterepublic.com/downloads/w9d8yvqwe/guides/Counterfeit/Counterfieting Methods $100.pdf
whitenoterepublic.com/NotFinishedGuide.pdf
cnbc.com/id/100760150
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It doesn't matter when the government itself has been printing trillions.

Those dollars aren't actually printed, they're digital currency, and they're used to incentivize financial institutions into lending so as to stimulate the economy. The money doesn't actually get released into circulation. Finish high school before you post here.

It's funny cause north Korea printed trillions of dollars over the course of a decade or more. The only thing that got the ss on them was due to misprinted "n". The Koreans had apparently bought the same printer and ink the us used. Even the cartel has been counterfeiting money for decades. This fiat currency is top kek.

The point of anti counterfeit measures is to prevent regular joes from doing it.

As stated above, fiat itself is magic money, and anyone actually wants to do it can easily find a way, whether it's physical money or digital

Next you're going to tell me inflation is 2-3%

>digital currency

so like bitcoin ?

Nope, it's 1%.

Source:
>usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/

Post your sources for your rebuttals, I don't give a shit about your personal opinions on the economy.

You cannot forge Bitcoin :^)

>Keynesian meme-onomics

Don't worry about us poofing money into existence, it's required to stimulate the economy ;)

bump

I was thinking that stamps would be a lot easier to counterfeit. Not sure how you'd move enough of them to make it worthwhile though.

As opposed to bitcoin that has had like 10 exchanges hacked just in 2016?

Yeah much better currency that fluctuates +/- ~30% a week and regularly gets stolen

How do you think the initial currency was made? They just fucking printed it. It's not like it's had any convertibility to gold since the fucking Nixon shock back in 1971.

YEARS ago when growing up I realized "if someone is willing to do illigal stuff for profit, why not go all the way? Invest all efforts into learning how to perfectly replicate the creation of us currency."

if it's been done once, it can be done again. you could ABSOLUTELY figure out the entire formula and method with enough effort.

I've since watched various documentaries etc about how US currency is made out of curiosity and I think the hardest part is that the plates are engraved by 2+ artists so no one can ever recreate it exactly, but with that in mind, you don't -need- the authentic plates to make 100% passable replicas.

People that sell drugs, murder, push counterfeit products, rob and steal...they think too small. If you're willing to things like -that-, why not devote your efforts to the -best- thing you could possibly do, learn how to make undetectable counterfeits. setup operation in a good hiding place. proper security to avoid being caught. Lookouts in the neighborhood entry points. get your hands on one of the printers, learn the formulas and materials. You will then literally be able to print money.

Then do what with your counterfeit gains? Try to deposit it into a bank and get caught? Or maybe buy literally anything anywhere and get caught? Or maybe just not do anything with it and store it in a shoebox so the whole operation is pointless.

It's not that hard, there's lots of guides on the internet

whitenoterepublic.com/downloads/w9d8yvqwe/guides/Counterfeit/Counterfieting Methods $100.pdf
whitenoterepublic.com/NotFinishedGuide.pdf

Not him but here is my answer.

I live in Croatia and every single sale in cash intensive business is immediately finalized and sent to the Ministry of Finance. So only way is to pretend you had 65 customers in your hair salon that day although you had only 22 and you keep paying into the your own cash register in intervals that make sense. This would work until MoF sends random inspections.
Bar? The same thing.
However you can always make some software company that has salaries of about 800€ a month and a lot of perks (like paintball twice a year, maybe lunches) to fool the ministry of Finance (although the Ministry does not know that your employees re top of the line so no worries there). But you are just paying them another 800€ a month under the table with no tax.

Or buy a cheap house, fix it with your shady money, pay in cash for great furniture and then sell it for profit. Only problem is if you do it too much to early and you pay too much for fixing it.
Start with your own house to be less suspicious (if you actually own the house, no mortgages) and go form there.

This is off top of my mind, just made all this things up as I go.

what you can do is buy drugs or anything black market (criminals are stupid and easily deceived with fake cash) and sell them for hopefully real cash.

the point is your identity shouldn't be linked to your purchases.
you can also just sell the fake cash to lowlife con artists like in the vid. for 10% maybe. your risks are way smaller that way.

Then why just not be a drug dealer?
Why add another layer of risks?

so you don't have to be in business for long (less exposure more likely you get away with your earnings)

But if you have 1 000 000 € in fake cash would it not be better to have a business like I mentioned earlier (real-estate fixing) as a front so everyone believes you got all that wealth legally?
Integration of that fake money is kinda hard paying workers, electricians, plumbers in fake cash. That would require some balls. Especially the furniture buying part or if you are brave buying the whole property with the fake money.

Me being a poorfag and suddenly driving around in fancy Opel Insigna sedan, moving to decent apartment that I bought in cash might just turn few heads as my income is shit and my house looks like old people live in it (because they do). I could get over that first hump when starting a business (or real-estate) without entering another illicit activity involving shitloads of people that might fuck things up.
Like who is going to think about forgery in Europe or USA, that's 3rd world shit, but selling drugs? Not so much.

for real estate you need a fuckton of paperwork either have to use strawmen or get quality fake ids and or bribe a lot. all cuts into the profits and increases exposure leaves a lot of trace.

i wouldn't.

an other good way would be to kick a few $100 with low exposure is to buy bitcoins on forums and localbitcoin. all anonymous of course meet in public pay cash. then get your real money back from an exchange or atm.
the bitcoin community resonates well with the no id cash only stuff many try to hide his coin gains from the irs and stuff and also anonymoose.

Guess I am talking form standpoint that fake money is high quality.
If it's low quality than I would not use it at all for anything even drugs.

high or low it would be noticed in the banks and when people are questioned where they got cash the common denominator quickly appears. you.

try /pol/

i cant tell if you're being serious or trolling.

if someone were serious enough to invest into the operation and create full proof counterfeits, it would be no trouble to walk into any walmart and pay with one of your hundreds. They would OBVIOUSLY have mules in place in various areas spread across the country whos daily job is to travel across town to launder out the money at various stores. were talking bills that look right, feel right, are made right, pass all the tests, and are only verifiable as fakes when you match the serial number (ideally), meaning the only way you'll be busted is to launder them out locally around you so feds can hunt you down easy.

not to mention these mules would obviously be very removed from you and key info of your operation, mostly probably local thugs and drugdealers that are handled 3-4 proxies deep and thus have no information to squeel on you with int he event they do get busted.

i've seen various guides and methods online over the years, i assume theyre all shitty well known highly flawed methods. I'd assume "perfect" creation is a tight lipped secret by anyone whos figured it out, but I'm sure some have. I can't be the only one to realize its the most obvious best choice if going into a life of crime.

again, when i talk about making counterfeit cash , im imagining a 100% full proof "perfected" method that is untracable as fake until you verify its serials. Not the fake 20 you see taped to the counter at the local corner stores.

The people willing and able to run this type of an operation would have various ways to launder out the fake stuff. There's no reason to argue this concept, its already done daily the world over.

>meme trillions into existence
>1% inflation

Jesus this board.

>im imagining
yes you are
but realistically your fakes well come out as fakes as soon as someone you paid deposits them maybe next day and in 5 days a cop or something will knock on your door if you let your id leak into the transactions.

For the second time in this thread I'll say this, Quantitative Easing funds are issued DIRECTLY to banks and are used DIRECTLY to buy US Treasuries and also used as loanable funds. The physical cash never enters circulation so it would make no sense to take this money into account when figuring out inflation rates.

Here:
>cnbc.com/id/100760150

You are correct, but you can still think of it as hidden inflation that hasn't hit the streets yet. It exists but it just doesn't have any affect on our markets yet.

Think of the 1.5 quadrillion plus derivative debt. Imagine what happens when that implodes on itself.