>/hsg/ Tournaments
Discord: discord.gg/0rEzZFGEKs226nI7
Most recent Bracket: challonge.com/ShitpostsNewAnons
Next Tournament: May 20th, NA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GFE_TerrenceM/status/729636889603379201
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for Garrosh

Can someone please post a good priest deck that doesn't require any expacs? i'm okay with crafting a bit though

Is this general too obsessed with dirty pictures of women? Its like half the threads are about Zeriyah now and 1/4 are about Valeera and 1/4 about random male characters or streamer trash. Seems weird to focus so much on some irrelevant 40 year old twit.

Friendly reminder, HS would be an infinitely more enjoyable game to play if netdecking was somehow impossible. People would have to actually rely on their skill and creativity and you wouldn't face 8 matches of the same fucking deck in a row every day

valeera is a good elf loli waifu zeriyah is 3dpd garbage

Seriously, why do people waste REAL MONEY, especially in THIS game, this fucking childrens card game.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not some assmad faggot who got "ebin cucked" by Zeriyah Hawaii trips or something, I'm a forever f2p rank 15 casual that only play this shit in uni class whenever the teacher says shit I've read before or in the toilet breaks when friends arent around.
However, I just watched a clip where Kripp opened more than 700 packs and got 5 Hoggers, and it got me thinking.
What kind of mental illness or underlying problems causes someone to derive pleasure from paying real money for pixels? Do they have so little power in their daily life that they feel the need to waste every penny they get? Wouldn't you be better donating to some slut like Hafu for nudes?

I seriously feel more sorry for wallet players than the f2p bros, this little shitstain of a human being sits there, actively thinking "oh yeah, I fucking GOT HIM NOW THANKS TO THE MONEY I INVESTED LUL, UHNGH FUCK!!!!!!" and proceed to waste even more money after that game.

Did they get fucking beaten by their Bank? Doesn't anyone love them for their money? Do they feel so fucking miserable they sink to such a low? Can't they just hire hookers?

Honestly, you may sit there thinking "lmfao, IM NOT POOR BRO XD DON'T BE MAD JUST GET A JOB", but no, this is a sign, that person has problems.

Fucking pay to win shitters, fucking hell. Money and common sense out the window.

Faggots. All of you.

I'd rather it be Valeera than some 4/10 grandma.

>mfw I donate to Eloise daily because I have plenty of income
>mfw I write a fuckton of vulgar and lewd stuff to her, so when I donate said things resonate loudly in all the stream
>mfw when she likes it and comes back for more
>mfw Im literally turning her into a sex addict by abussing her verbally every day from my comfy house
>mfw Im literally fucking her into becoming a semen demon

Literally Im fucking you're waifu.

Stay mad cucks, stay mad.

>58
if you're such a good f2per can you answer

this pasta is for hafu you cuck

I haven't watched Day[9] in a while, holy shit he looks old. It looks like his hairline is receding too.

I crafted a priest starter deck for people just starting the game. Control priest with a healing theme. Rank 15 attainable.

Don't need any adventures. All commons, easy to craft after a day or two of playing, at most.

Because I want to play the video game and don't feel like grinding gold for ~2 months to get LoE and Blackrock

>fall for the face warrior meme
>drop to rank 3
JUST

>rank 15 attainable

lmao

every single person on the ladder is net decking fucking hard, the deck difference between rank 20 and legend is not that big

game is more pay2win than ever

why did they have to completely and utterly break shaman

>Implying you wouldn't do her given the opportunity

She may not be a super model or a "le thick XD" meme girl, but Zeriyah is really attractive and I would fuck her non-stop if given the chance.

Like, let's be real guys, none of you are doing that well to have so high standards, and Zeriyah is above the average.

Her ass must be very soft too.

help

going from being one of the most known digital sports personalities who a literal WHO? does that to you

rip sc2

Only two Cabals separate me from priest niggardry.

Do I do it?

>circle of healing witth no auchenai
water u doin

>Freeze Mage at rank 17
why? why do this? what pleasure do you derive from this?

It's more fun than "play minions on the curve and attack"?

freeze niggers and freeze apologists are not welcome here

He also has some of the worst genes ever

Dude's fat

I know this is pasta but none of you would fuck her had you only passed her on the street.

Only reason why nerds find her attractive is
>She works for Blizzard
>She plays Video Games
>She cosplays

Okay aggro shitter. Whatever you say

What a good match.

What if this minion's battlecry let you target the card to be discarded instead of it being chosen randomly?

>anyone who doesn't play solitaire is an aggroshitter xDDDD
these mental gymnastics.

Then it would be overpowered.

What mental damage has /hsg/ done to the people in here, this entire thread is the rantings of severely brain injured children from Kripp's twitch stream rather than any actual discussion about the game.

The technology isn't there yet

remember that solitaire is the intellectual's deck

Seeing the downfall of your favorite Celebes is always heartbreaking. I mean there is still a competitive SC2 scene, but it's just not the same any more. I recently caught a game castes by Tastosis and I could barely recognize Tasteless.

I know that at some point, people like Tobiwan or Trump or Kripp will fade in time too.

Watching Kripp

>This guy deck is INSANE!!

After losing on Round 1 or 2
>Did you see that? That was 12-0 deck guys...

>Never lucky....

>Perfect curve... perfect answers....

After his opponent plays a turn 1 and turn 2 minion
>I guess we lose this game guys...

>THAT was an absurd drop.... this is ridiculous!!

>Looks like Im dead... unless I draw -super situational card that he complained about in the draft-

Gets lucky
>That wasn't lucky, it was a natural result given how skilled I am and how I even the odds with my plays and I set up this situation on advance several turns before.... my opponents ARE LUCKY....

Did you remove it?

its an act to lure in shitters like you who enjoy watching grown men yell at card games

>removal and offense the from same pool
>need to balance and weigh when to use what
>need to decide how to use life as a resource
>all this vs "play on the curve"
>"its bullshit solitaire bro"

Yeah, alright.

as opposed to "play iceblock, play thaurssian, alexstraza fireballl fireball frostbolt"? truly a much more fun experience.

>not watching our guy tides

how do i fucking be good at this game without paying money holy shit

>use life as a resource

what the fuck, you're neither a warlock or a weapons class, how the fuck are you using life as a resource more than any other deck.

It's brawl, we ended up winning on his turn(happening in screenshot). The goal is to kill the mech guy, but if either one of us die, we both lose.

Here's a clearer view of the board.

it's not bullshit it sucks right now
doesn't make it any less solitaire

lots of arena. Watch hafu and use hearth arena in drafts.

If you're asking, you don't understand the deck.

>top deck x
>top deck y
>top deck z

But I want to play against my friends and be good.

>"yeah well it sucks"

As expected.

>someone asks question about a deck
>lmao dumbass doesn't understand the deck he just asked a question about

yeah okay

>removal and offense the from same pool
the only spell that's used as removal is Torch and it fucking replaces itself with an upgraded version you cuck. Skillstrike and Blizzard are minion only. If you are forced to use Frostbolt on a minion then your opponent is putting you in the trash where you belong.

>need to balance and weigh when to use what
literally every single deck ever. crying "le play on curve" meme does not trivialize anything, it just makes you look like a bitter cuck.

>need to decide how to use life as a resource
your life is not a resource because you do not hit minions with your face you cuck. it's not more of a resource than it is for any other non weapon class. also le fun block infinite life xDDD

>all this vs "play on the curve"
again, screaming "b-b-b-but le play on le curve meme!" does not trivialize anything and you're a desperate cuck grasping at straws for even trying. You can't defend your non interactive bullshit and hide behind "so le skilled and masterfully tactical" when your entire strategy boils down to stall, stall, stall, ice block, alex, burn. There is NOTHING more to it and trying to make it sound like some daunting task just goes to show how much of an idiot you actually are.

>"its bullshit solitaire bro"
Solitaire and Freeze Mage are single player games. This is a fact. You are a cuck. Also a fact.

tl;dr you're a fucking cuck and freeze mage is a bullshit deck that needs to be erased from the game. no more will you sad cucks be allowed to hide behind le skilled combination decks and act like you're some kind of superior player because you're "skilled" enough to draw enough cards to assemble your ebin combo. Kill yourself.

it literally does
have you been playing it?
because I have and every other match is warrior, paladin with 40 points of heal in the deck, shaman with way too much pressure or some C'thun nonsense with lots of burst

it blows
but even then it's still the least fun deck there is to play against

>cucking paladins everyday with entomb

Calm down, mate! Your blood pressure isn't supposed to get that high.

Wrong. You're often forced to use Frostbolt on a minion depending on the flow of the game.

Wrong. Most decks have dedicated resources. Some for removal, some for damage. FM have them all in one pool making it a much more diffucult balancing act.

Wrong. You need to weigh when to take damage and how long you can last to decide whether or not to use resources as removal or save them for burst. This is one of the most important parts of playing a good FM.

>you can't even defend
>offers nothing but "that's a meme!"

>FM is solitaire because I said so. Fact.

So you've got noithing. Cool.

Keep repeating "cuck" though, it'll count as a real argument one day.

how triggered does this make you?

>rank 14
>playing freeze mage
seems about right
thank Brode for Forbidden healing and gutting scientist

>cucking priests every day with justicar

jej

>gets another trion from golden monkey
Faith in the Light? Yes

>rank 14
lel "high skill"

it was on the 3rd day of the season.

>You have already earned 100 gold.
Its only been 4 hours. What the fuck am i supposed to do now

and I wonder why you don't have a more up to date higher rank screenshot with freeze mage now
pro tip: the deck is garbage

Well.. I finally got my first legendary it's a shame I don't play mage.

Whats a real nigga deck for real nigga hours?

it really is. yet some people still feel the need to complain about it.

according to this thread the niggest deck is freeze mage

Seems like a good time to start then. You can make a nice deck with just basic cards and Tony for mage.

twitter.com/GFE_TerrenceM/status/729636889603379201

it's still uninteractive solitaire that's unfun to play against and super unfun to lose against even if it doesn't win very much on ladder

>because a deck is bad that makes is fun to deal with

>Only now learn that I have the opportunity to get a Power Core cardback this weekend
Fuck I work and don't want to drive 5 hours to Chicago for the cardback.

Wow, I've never actually seen such pure and undiluted twitch.tv before Kripp. How does he even read that stream of racist garbage from 12 year olds? I assume his betterttv filter is gigs.

you better have bought the alternate heroes if you're even considering spending gas for a 5 hour drive for a fucking card back

It always seemed a bit odd that this wasn't a paladin card.

Just tried Hex. Is it just me or it feels laggy? I play games that are way more demanding and run smoother than this.

Dr. Boom, I'm Sergeant

I won't go. Trying to make SoCal niggas go to one near them for me.

Why is netdecking frowned upon?
Is it just because it takes fun and creativity out of the game?

check out forsen's stream m8

>$80 in gas to get a card back
>going to murdertown USA at all

ka ka

>this freezecuck damage control

>You're often forced to use Frostbolt on a minion depending on the flow of the game
When you have six other single target removal spells lined up, being forced to use one is of absolutely no consequence. When the choice comes down to "use frostbolt or die", it's a pretty easy choice. Stop trying to make it sound more difficult than it actually is.

>FM have them all in one pool making it a much more difficult balancing act
"is my health pool high enough to sustain a couple of hits from his board + whatever else he plays?"
if yes - Stall and draw
if no - use one of my many removal spells
Literally EVERY deck makes decisions like these you cuck. Again, you are inflating the difficulty of Freeze Mage to pad your own ego. Such a balancing act!

>You need to weigh when to take damage and how long you can last to decide whether or not to use resources as removal or save them for burst
See my first point, cuck. Every combo deck has to make decisions like this, the only difference being that most other combo decks actually use minions and interact with the board to some degree. Their stall is more complicated than "prevent my opponent from doing absolutely anything while I collect my cards and win." It is SIGNIFICANTLY more difficult to kill a Freeze Mage than it is for a Freeze Mage to kill you which is why it's such a bullshit deck to be forced to play against. You force your opponent to do all of the thinking while you sit back and gaze and the pretty pictures on the cards, only ever BRIEFLY thinking about how to efficiently use your removal because the correct answer is usually blatantly obvious, but I guess cucktards like you have to make it seem more difficult than it is to pad your fragile egos, or whatever miscellaneous mental illness you happen to have.

Cuck.

it hasn't been frowned upon since alpha

Is this the power of the children of Europe?

do you really expect anyone to read your essay about how mad you are?

people "netdecked" with magazines before the internet became a common house thing. It's nothing new. People want to know what works and what doesnt. Also, people want to know how to invest their time and money smartly in their hobby.

He's right though. Solitaire is nowhere near as hard as freezefags like to pretend it is.

Whoops, wrong pic. Everything I said still stands.

I actually agree
compared to for example zoo it's a lot more unforgiving ie. a misplay can more easily cost you the game but it's a lot more difficult to play zoo perfectly than solitaire

Very nice post, friend. Have a (you) on me.

>implying he's wrong

oh boy oh boy

>it's a lot more difficult to play zoo perfectly than solitaire
zoo is one of the most forgiving decks in the game. you can fuck up so badly and most of the time it doesn't even matter.

sure is
but point is solitaire isn't that difficult or deep when compared to a lot of other decks, just less forgiving

boogeyman

Has anyone found a use for this piece of shit yet?

The champion of Reddit