PlayStation Vita General 2605 - Pirates Battles Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates full-length trailer, system details
gematsu.com/2016/05/genkai-tokki-seven-pirates-full-le

>4th DLC of the Bullet Girls 2 released. Includes an Earth Defense Force 2 costume
senpaigamer.com/sony-vita/4th-dlc-bullet-girls-2-released-includes-earth-defense-force-2-costume-05182016-0918

>Toukiden 2 Gets New Screenshots Showing New Characters
dualshockers.com/2016/05/18/ps4ps3ps-vita-exclusive-toukiden-2

>Dragon Quest Heroes II details multiplayer
gematsu.com/2016/05/dragon-quest-heroes-ii-details-mult

>New Atelier game teased for next week’s Dengeki PlayStation
gematsu.com/2016/05/new-atelier-game-teas

>Attack on Titan Gets New Trailer Focusing on Armin and New TV Commercial
dualshockers.com/2016/05/18/attack-on-titan-gets-n

>Grand Kingdom DLC included on disc in western release
gematsu.com/2016/05/grand-kingdom-dlc-includ

>SteamWorld Heist Coming This Month
dualshockers.com/2016/05/17/steamworld-heist-c

>Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Music Preview
youtu.be/SOuC6t2amtM

>Toukiden 2 introduces Touya and Matsuru, new Oni
gematsu.com/2016/05/toukiden-2-introduces-tou

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Black-USB-Data-Transfer-Sync-Charge-Charger-2-in-1-Cable-for-PS-Vita-PSVita-PSV-/201073132540?hash=item2ed0e483fc:g:V2AAAOSwFL9Tt23j
gematsu.com/2016/05/ys-viii-details-shoebill-fishing
amazon.com/PlayStation-Vita-Cradle/dp/B006JKARZS/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1463639508&sr=8-9
psnprofiles.com/trophies/4461-Trillion-God-of-Destruction/
gematsu.com/2016/05/cross-media-project-digimon-universe-appli-monsters-teased
inside-games.jp/article/2016/05/13/98579.html
youtube.com/watch?v=myTv7xp2iws
store.playstation.com/#!/cid=EP0102-ULES00193_00-PPCBREATHO000001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for a thread of nothing but on topic vita discussion.

Hopefully pirates game gets an asian english translation so I get more Otton

Should I ask Heavy-Arm for a quote on GB3, or are Gay-Asia selling it cheaper?

I hope so too. But first they should release Crystal, they announced it way too early.

Rorona's ass is MINE

Never hurts to ask.
I think playasia has it at $52 and they charge $4 or $5 minimum on shipping for reference.

>Genkai Tokki is now 3dpd instead of pretty sprites

Good-night sweet prince

You could have seen that from the first trailers, the boob rubbing didn't look like 2D art there.

So now that Severed, the Vita's swan song, has come and gone what would you write as the epitaph for the PlayStation Vita?

限界凸 is the name of the entire series you philistine

>DT 2-2 was here - I was never released

This is bait.

まぁ、まぁ、落ち着いて・・・

GO FIGHT!!!

>Tfw you wake up way earlier than your alarm and have all the morning time to do things
>You just read disappointing and infuriating news for EU releases and feel like shit and don't want to to anything other than lay down and feel like shit

I need help. Or maybe more to the point, niche EU releases need all the help they can get.

This looks like a chibified page from an ntr vn

Shin Hayarigami 1

Well it's pratically free. They just want to promote SH2 I guess.

GO FIGHT!!!

Do you guys have any experience with these cheap Chinese Vita 1k charging cables?

Will this shitty thing work: ebay.com/itm/Black-USB-Data-Transfer-Sync-Charge-Charger-2-in-1-Cable-for-PS-Vita-PSVita-PSV-/201073132540?hash=item2ed0e483fc:g:V2AAAOSwFL9Tt23j

I just want fast charging, the last ones that I ordered for my dads iPad was pretty shitty. I ordered two cheap cables, they worked but the charging was very slow. Does these cheap Vita cables have the same problem?

Will xseed ever deliver?

>You just read disappointing and infuriating news for EU releases
What was the news?

Wait for E3.

Was it about Sega and Atlus? Seriously, if Idea Factory does things better than you in a few years when you've had more than 10 years to handle these things, it's time to self-reflect.

Fingers crossed then

What you need is a wife

gematsu.com/2016/05/ys-viii-details-shoebill-fishing

Is that previous ysii game worth playing on vita? I think the sub name starts with a C

It's okay

It's a good action game, but not a very good Ys game

>should have been playing Cold Steel today since it's my day off
>instead built a gunpla and been playing PoE.

When does the vita version of Salt and Sanctuary come out

Tonight

No one has any experience with these cheap cables? I guess I could just order a few, it's not like they're too expensive. I just want to know if they charge properly or not.

Why not just get an official one to be sure? Surely they're under 8 dollars

I guess I could, just wanted to see if these are any good or not.

I wouldn't take a chance with cheap chinese stuff. I've never messed with their PS Vita cables, but I've had their cheap knock-off batteries destroy laptop motherboards before.

Seems too risky, especially when the official goods aren't that expensive.

I would guess Xanadu.

I'm secretly praying for Uppers.

It might not mean anything, but when Marvelous EU retweeted takaki's tweet about the Ikki DLC, I tweeted to Marvelous saying I hope that they can get Valkyrie Drive and Uppers outside of japan and they liked my tweet.

>googled uppers
>got this image

Now you have my attention

Probably yeah.

Do you guys think this Vita cradle is good for this price: amazon.com/PlayStation-Vita-Cradle/dp/B006JKARZS/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1463639508&sr=8-9

> I'm secretly praying for uppers

Same. It looks like a mindless beat em up that isn't musuo shit that I could really go for

To tac on with your question

Are those cradles actually safe for vita? I would have a stroke if I ever dropped my vita

Trillion God is on Amazon for 22 wingwangs. Gonna buy it right now. Thoughts on the game though?

It's good if you like happy-go-lucky slice of life rpgs. Pretty much you choose a girl to raise and then marry her

Already that cheap?
Damn IFI games must sell like shit now that everyone just waits for a pc port to get it for 5$

psnprofiles.com/trophies/4461-Trillion-God-of-Destruction/

Under 1000 in PSNprofiles. Not the greatest meter, but it does tell something. And this is for both NA and EU.

>tfw can't decide
>already have a large enough backlog
Maybe if I keep waiting it'll go as low as Noire did when I purchased it.

I hope selling out to the PC crowd was worth it for them.

Yep. Especially the part about 7th Dragon for 3DS when the game is coming out in the US, looks freaking incredible and pretty much the best original game Sega have decided to localize in years, and they are just like "yeah no plans for EU release, I guess we could look into something with no effort behind it, like a digital-only release for full price". I seriously hope it doesn't come to that, they are freaking Sega. At least we would get the game, but for fuck's sake, big company that has released every other 3DS game prior properly, especially all the fucking Sonic bullshit not giving the same treatment to 7th Dragon is just fucking bullshit.

And then there's the whole thing about Atlus releases actually getting worse even though Sega bought them. How can they fuck things up this bad?

It looks and runs worse than the PSP 7th dragons senpai

>3DS
Go back to

I actually had a dream last night about marrying a girl and having lots of lovey-dovey-filled first time sex with her. So much hugging, cuddling, excitement and kind words to each other before, during and after the action. I hope I could see something like that again, I had forgot what it was like to have dreams like that. At least it was way too good for me to realize it was a dream, so the disappointment wasn't that bad then I woke up.

Veeky Forums - your blog

Vidya are life.

New digimon game for vita maybe?

gematsu.com/2016/05/cross-media-project-digimon-universe-appli-monsters-teased

Most people in history got married, and they were bigger losers than you. Just go for it!

Sounds like a mobage

Semen Pirates looks like SHIT, should've made another Moero game instead. Crystal was enjoyable and had plenty of room for improvement

>not being an idort
I don't go to 3DS general, I just answered the question the other user asked me. Don't get your panties in a bunch about it.

Seems like they wanted something different user. They already made two games of that genre, so they were probably going to go for a different project for their audience.

Guys I found a girl who's interested in me, what do I do? Any tips? Vitagen, you're my only hope, you guys always helped me out

Are you interested in her? If you are, get to know each other, and let it roll from there.

Play her game every day

Great, that's what this general needs, another ionfag

inside-games.jp/article/2016/05/13/98579.html

Ask her out

What if she claims I raped her afterwards?

Nefertiti is easily one of the best video game boss themes I've ever heard, makes me wish it would be used more officially in Gust's games and not just as a bonus track.

youtube.com/watch?v=myTv7xp2iws

Which one of you is this?

That's why I told you to get to know her. Talk about different things, see if she really is the kind of person you would like to hang out with or even bond. Of course it doesn't rule out that she would turn out to be a horrible person at the worst possible moment, some people are like that, but at least it's more probable for her to be a decent human being if she seems like that for the considerable amount of time you spend with her without actually trying your hardest to get to her pants.

Really cool, reminds me of old Ys songs

Thanks to that thumbnail I'm probably on a watchlist now

Here's the full size image.

This shouldnt be a crime, there is no man who could resist them. They are even asking for it

Wow, for a second I forgot how shitty it is to have relationships in America.

Fuck it, stay with videogames.

>runs worse
What does that even mean. The 3ds is a sequel anyhow. The plot is
well
it's
The gameplay is good. The music is generally good. The final bonus dungeon is
umm
The game was Fun. Isn't' that all that matters?

Ay senpaitachi what we playing tonight?

WHo's up for some EU Buran Zombies?

>happy-go-lucky
I must have missed that part.
All things considered, the story is pretty strong. It IS a raising sim for the most part until your battles with trillion. Pick a girl, see her training through and her become strong. Then cry when she loses because you suck and is eaten.

I'm contemplating on if I should start ReBirth 1 on Vita and beat it so I could play ReBirth 2 on Vita TV since the TV patch for ReBirth 1 is apparently never coming, or should I just wait and finish some other RPGs I have in progress like Wild Arms and the first Trails in the Sky. Trillion is coming out soon in the mail, and I don't know if I should start it right away or make it my summer game, starting it on June 1st. There are actually many games I would like to start on that day for the particular reason that starting new games on the day when school used to end for the year has somehow that certain good feeling to it.

What a coincidence, I just finished trying to start ReBirth 1 and realized that those games simply aren't for me.

You should give it a try on the vita regardless if you already own it. The fact that 2 is waiting for you on the vita TV just makes it better.

Which Wild Arms are you on?

I'm only playing the first one on Vita TV, it's the only one available on EU PSN. With the exception of XF on PSP, but even that game was pulled from there without any sort of notice. Good thing I managed to grab that because for the first few missions it seems to be one of the best and more original SRPGs I've ever played.

Very noticeable input lag in the menus.
Framerate dips in the dungeons from time to time.
Also 7th dragon gameplay was never good.

XF's really good at maintaining its difficulty all the way through no matter how much grind and doesn't have any qualms about game overing you. A bit large on the unique units by the end of the game but never lets down on the general fun.

1's great, it's a shame you can't play 2. It's probably the best game I've never beaten. 3 and 5 are actually the only ones I've beaten. I couldn't stomach 4 because of the protagonist.

I didn't notice input lag, but I'm also a bit numb to these things. I do see framerate dips every now and again in the dungeons, especially the last one. That aside, I find the gameplay and customization in VFD to be very engaging. The only bad thing being that there is only one of the best weapon you can get per class, so min maxing requires you to have one of everything.

And the bonus dungeon is shit. With the worst reason to fight the "final bonus dungeon with story content" that I've experienced in my entire life. Even worse than Unlimited Saga, who's finally boss just pops out of nowhere and you fight.

Is the 2 available in the US PSN? I bought one Vita TV to be used as US PSN machine for PSP and PS1 games that aren't available for EU, and every time a Flash sale goes online I get some cards from Play-Asia and buy all the interesting ones to put on that Vita TV. It's a shame how much great stuff is missing from EU side in case of both PS1 and PSP games, especially JRPGs. Legend of Dragoon, Breath of Fire 4, Yggdra Union, the list just goes on and on.

2 is indeed available on the US PSN. And man I would think with BoF3 finally popping up on the PSN over here EU would get more general love. BoF4 is one of my favorites next to its brothers and should be experienced by everybody.

>BoF3 finally popping up on the PSN over here EU
It's been there for almost 6 years m80

store.playstation.com/#!/cid=EP0102-ULES00193_00-PPCBREATHO000001

He meant the US, you just happened to cut out the sentence from an unfortunate part.

>cant enchant Nullify Instakill on gear

Just raise some stats.

Does Cold Steel 2 have any romance? other than ReanxAlisa

raising earth resistance gives you the same effect and is a lot more beneficial all around.
If you're on a low level, you should have some Earth Deity Rings

>Raen x Alisa
Don't you even JOKE like that. Alisa a shit. SHIT! I will literally burn down Marvelous HQ if she's canon romance.

>I bought a Vita TV to pay for .iso files
can't make this shit up

He could have an hacked one.
I would buy a psp game too if I found one with decent co-op for ad-hoc

he literally said that he buys them though

Maybe he was being ironic. Like he means he "buys" them from an "reputable online merchant."

Oh yeah , just read them again.
Also aren't playasia cards slightly overpriced?

Does the Vita or PS3 support twitch

I am just wondering if I can watch E3 and AGDQ on the instead of my phone

The last bond event with Laura is romantic and you get a few scenes later. I only did hers but I assume the others are the same.