/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #232

Cog

>This month's (May) event schedule
pastebin.com/Au6eesd5

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1dgddFiYLQ39u-SpXyIRAgmRh1zciPfeX1ekK5353-Io/viewform?c=0&w=1
crunchyroll.com/granblue-fantasy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

water

WIND SUPREMACY

earth

Ceg

Fire is shit
Wind is shit
Earth is shit
Water is shit
Light and Dark are shit

Aren't you sad?

Post the turkey one.

I want cog to step on me.

Delet this.

>Friend of mine still new to the game, tell him about the characters that just came out and how one is limited
>"Haha dude I don't even have enough crystals to do a ten draw I need like 300 more haha"
>Next day he has them, makes the roll
>He gets Apollo, Satan, Aletheia AND Altair
At least he didn't get the limited right guys

>Erica asks Pommern to put her Koubu into Adversa's cannon so she can be fired out of it.
>Pommern confirmed gay for Ichiro

How many story chapters are there again?

bout tree fiddy

>Implying you wouldn't be gay for ichiro if you met him

I think I remember someone in one of these threads saying it's 65ish

69 +-6

Is samurai a good class for fire or is SS still the best?

Ogami-san is literally perfect you homo.

Is dirt saved at last?

JP wiki

Samurai is trash for everyone. Even more trash for fire because of the lack of decent bows.

but muh RETTO SAN

I hope some tier 4 class can actually use the katanas then. Back to SS I go

Is she mentally ill?

OHAYOU OHAYOU BONJOUR

No, she's a Christfag

Would certainly nice to be able to use the Suzaku katana on something.

>gods

Yes.

Anyone up for baha HL here? Need 2 more for that baha gun

docs.google.com/forms/d/1dgddFiYLQ39u-SpXyIRAgmRh1zciPfeX1ekK5353-Io/viewform?c=0&w=1

wew

Thanks Xiei!!

oh it's translated now?

guess it's time to reread the event on the journal then

>have to apply to baha HL with IRC
W-e-w

CVs soon

>IRC
>the form clearly says Discord
Going to delete your post again?

>I got a Red Sun dropped from a quest box
>At Very Hard difficulty

its a christmas miracle

What about wearing a suit or is business casual alright for HL?

What's the average number of runs on EX kamui before a single katana drops?

I'm at around 200 ex runs and I have had neither weapon drop.

i haven't run baha in a while

At 87 runs of EX.
Got 3 guns in the first 40, nothing since then.

I've done 150 with no gun,

i assume the celestial beast are an event that has happened multiple times

so is there a reason why people suggest to use only one celestial weapon in their grid when they come with large attack ii?

You could always read the guide which tells you about it.

So this dropped in a vh run of the earth event boss, is it worth it to buy the other 3 guns to mlb it even if I have few light characters?

Weapon master, Hermit, Sidewinder or Supertar? I already have Dark Fencer and Jeweye

yeah, it'll do you good in the long run.

Yes.

I'm probably at 90 something and haven't seen a single katana drop. I'm starting to go insane

I dumped all my resources into Yugu and I already regret it (no dirt SSR). I want to switch to wind but it's already too late, 4 swords and 3 mlb SR fists.

Guide tells you.

Man, I know it's the Saikura Taisen op, but I can't help but leave my game on the ST screen just listening to it. Maybe it's just me craving for the good ol days.

oh crud, it's the guide memeboys again

the guide i've read doesn't say anything about the celestial beast other than explaining what they are

i've already know how the damage formula works and based on that i see no reason why no one wouldn't want to use at least 2 celestial weapons instead of just 1

You're not very smart, are you?

Read the weapon skill part.

How does refunding work and when is Black Knight going to be available again?

Refunding means chargebacking or emailing them for a refund.

It says on the SSR sheet when she'll be back.

>bully yugu for nearly week, not a single ssr
>occasionally do celeste when yugu isn't on the list and get two axes and a spear
Welp.

So I just email them that I didn't receive any gems or something?
Thanks user.

250 no gun.

Oh you mean refunds for overpowered characters? they just give you gems and tickets back in the mail after nerfs.

which Sakura would you Taisen?

I'd Gemini Gemini's Geminis.

vee

Gemini I guess
Sakura doesn't inspore me, and the nun is borderline retarded

>anyone but Iris
Shit tasters

i still don't get it, the celestial weapon have normal large attack II, which is better than large attack is all i get from the "weapon skill part", you want at least 2 weapon with normal large attack so i don't understand why those weapon shouldn't be celestial weapons

but since i know you guys are just going to be retarded and i don't want to deal with you epic mememastery go ahead and be stupid as usual

>bawwwwwww, somebody won't spoonfeed me so I'll come back with a snarky reply
Grow a pair.

Since you don't seem very smart I'll spell it out. They share that slot with Baha weapons which are 30% instead of 20%.

She has brain problem.

Oh, thanks again user.

Hot news, isn't it?

hahahahaha, tricked you into spoonfeeding me.

>Is your non-light team above 60k
But nips only ask for 55k for earth and 50k for fire

if it really works like that why don't you guys put in the part where it talks about bahamut weapon stacking? all the guide says is that bahamut weapon don't stack with each other, celestial weapon are just weapon with normal II and that normal II is like normal but it gets higher

>EOP shitters
>expecting them to not have stupid standards

It's a weapon by weapon basis. Earth doesn't even use their celestial, wind replaces it with a tia gun. I know fire can keep it permanently depending on setup and water may as well, both of their weapons are good ones with high attack in comparison to their magnas. The seiryuu spear for wind is also worth getting even if you may replace it later since you can use it for DI3 with jobs like HS or Bunny.

What's wanpan, leeching? I often see it on twitter

One attack and then leaving, so yeah leeching.

Cog, friend.

I will hit rank50 soon and I already have LB2 rusted dagger. When should I expect my first horn if I leech regularly? Also should I still go with my dick and ticket Yuel who's not human?

how to rewatch old fate episodes?

So basicaly people only suggest using only one more for optimization reason than some hard rule?

Like if they released a fire gun with large II the katana would now be useless?

I got my first horn after 92 bahas, but I was just very unlucky.

What element are you maining?

Journal

None because 0 SSR.

crunchyroll.com/granblue-fantasy

>Yuel
So fire? She's the only high tier character who's not a human and has a 5* so her not getting the bonus isn't the end of the world

Dagger eventually works for Erun too.

Daily reminder to cuck those nips. PEARL HARBOR

How strict are the pastebin crews in recruiting people? I'm a rank 50 scrub that started last week but I would still like to get something out of the upcoming Guild Wars

You use the one because it's a nice stop gap for a pool and can be acquired relatively easy and has high stats. The gun would have to have pretty high stats to make people swap, the katana gets like 2600~ attack or so. It could all be potentially useless later, depends how much you value it. All of them but dirt are pretty valuable, that one is up to the person.

What's a pearl harbor?

But she will be my only SSR for a long time and my dick is an idiot who won't let me have fun. My fire SRs are kinda okay-to-shit and they're all human.
These games are full of suffering.

I see, i get it now, thanks