Western civilization is like that one retarded kid that always did shit in school...

Western civilization is like that one retarded kid that always did shit in school, but at the end of high school got perfect grades. Eastern civilization(s) are like the kid who always did well in school, but did pretty shitty at the end of high school and ended up in a shitty college.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/olqPODTcRHI?t=2m41s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brilliant simile

Thank

>like or as
Metaphor

Or western civilization is like that one kid who copied that smart kid all throughout school life and ended up with the better deal

Western civilisation has existed since the 10th century, and it's been wrecking everybody's shit since the 12th or so.

I mean that's what happens when you're located so far away from civilizations that mattered, stole their technology for thousands of years, copying their culture and religions, build that shit up over time and yeah, you will eventually wreck everybody's shit, surprising them.

Western civilisation didn't exist before the 10th century. You're referring to the various barbarians who lived in Western Europe before that I assume. And I fail to see how there is any "stealing" involved, what you seem to be talking about is cultural influence. Similarly the rest of the world has benefited from Western achievements for the past millennium.

Literally all "western achievements" were mere improvements from other parts of the world. The west has created nothing outside of the modern world. Mere improvements, just that.

Literally a simile

A metaphor is when you say one thing IS another, a simile is when you say one thing is LIKE another

Which is Iran?

That is quite enough, Chan.

The reason you can complain about "muh ebil whiteys" is because of their "improvements" you doss cunt

That delusion is just sad.

>mfw I read it as brilliant smile
>mfw I thought you were referring to OP's pic's cute smile

Did I trigger you? I'm not complaining about "muh ebil whiteys", just stating the fact that the west wasn't even civilized till pretty recently in history. Asiatic civilizations have always been on top.

I'd say the same to you.

Same

Pathetic. Get back to stoning homos or whatever instead of shitposting on the Western man's invention.

An invention brought about due to the mathematical skills of the east.

50 million dead, that's western civilization.

Tis all they know too well.

The computer (like almost everything else that constitutes our world) is entirely a Western invention.

It's also funny that you need to lump seven or eight civilisations together under the blanket term "the East", and even the sum of all that doesn't come close to comparing to the achievements of the West.

See:

Nope, there were no computers in ancient Egypt or India or China or Arabia. This is really terrible bait.

But if you go down that road you'll never reach the bottom of it.

Even your Asian inventions are based on older ones, until you get to a point where you don't know who invented it

Based on other Asian inventions.

You're all triggered because you know it's true

Wow, you're too dumb even to keep the bait going. What a shit thread, I'm out.

WE WUZ INVENTORZ N SHIETTT

Aren't Iranians in the West among the most affluent and well educated foreigners?

If anything, westerners are the biggest WE WUZ in the entire world.

You realize 'western civilization' is a bunch of civilizations lumped together too right?

We don't need to wewuz becuz we iz

No, it's an actual civilisation. The way Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Indus Valley, Indian, Chinese, Greco-Roman, and Near Eastern are each an individual civilisation.

That's a pretty good kill count. That's something I'd be proud of and I want to see a country that's not China surpass it.

lol what type of simplification is this god damn

so all of history is people killing each other nothing unique there

no, not really

ITT: Butthurt Chang about the glorious Western civilization.

Western civilisation is not worth the remnants of a kernel of shit stuck to my asshairs.

I bet you're one of those who bring up Arab enslavement of Europeans whenever someone talks about blacks being enslaved by America s.

>tfw Westerner
>tfw will never have such an inferiority complex that I'm reduced to going full WEWUZ and claiming the achievements of a superior civilisation because I can't deal with living in this Western world

Feels good man.

They certainly rekt the byzantines.

Racist white people WEWUZ all the time, from claiming the Egyptians were Aryan to saying Indians were white when they had good civ

No, nobody actually does that. Egyptians just weren't Negroes, that's not the same as claiming they were Aryan.

See Westerners don't actually need to WE WUZ because, as said, WE IZ.

>No, nobody actually does that
Hang out on /pol/ for a while and you'll see it. They have a field day when someone mentions Ramases ginger hair.

Whites Wewuz hard all the time m8.
>Wewuz Rome
>Wewuz Indo-Iranians
>Wewuz whiter than you other whites.

Egyptian's weren't white either you fucking tool. Stop trying to claim every achievement ever. You give shit to blacks all the time but you guys just leech off of every civilisation to ever exist. Biggest WE Wuz in my book

>Hang out on /pol/

kek there's your problem. You're looking at a meme board that regularly banters on actual controversy and think 'see! white people do it too'. They don't. But there are ACTUAL black people that take wewuzism seriously.

youtu.be/olqPODTcRHI?t=2m41s

>"that's not the same as claiming they were Aryan"
>see you said they were white!

Autism

He's too simple minded to comprehend a world that isn't black and white. Anyone who isn't pale is a 'brutha' in his view. What's funny is that actual brown people hate niggers more than we do. Egyptians themselves can't stand blacks, especially the wewuzites of america.

>you guys

thanks for admitting you aren't white.

Nigger.

>niggers
>not wewuzing romans

And we're not even started on Hannibal yet

How did the kid get perfect grades at the end while being retarded? Why did the kid who did well throughout the year decide not to put in effort in the final exams?

More like near eastern civilization was that kid who did very good in highschool but got bullied and had a mental breakdown and did shit at uni, while western civilization was shit in highschool but did great at uni and is succesful now

He never said anything about Egyptians being white, faggot. Do the human race a favor and kill yourself, because you're stupidity doesn't need to be passed down to other generations.

>Or western civilization is like that one kid who copied that smart kid all throughout school life and ended up with the better deal
Read an actual history book Muhammed.

>The computer (like almost everything else that constitutes our world) is entirely a Western invention.
WE WUZ COMPUTER INVENTORS BECAUSE WE DID BASIC ARITHMETIC LIKE JUST ABOUT EVERY OTHER CIVILIZATION WITH WRITING

lel, I have a math degree and the eastern contribution to mathematics is a fucking meme. All serious mathematics was invented by the west.

More like

>Eastern civilization is like that one kid who's an overachiever during elementary but did poop in high school when it actually mattered because the going got tough and gets upset because he thought he was the shit but then blames it on the principle who thinks he's personally putting him down

>Western civilization is like that one kid who's a natural genius that did fun shit during elementary but didn't bother with grades until he felt like passing and actually took the opportunity to work on the finals because it suddenly hit him (enlightenment era) that this would get you entry to uni

hol up nigga

u b sae'in dat muh home-boi lil' Hanibal ain't black?

Correct but you should swap elementary school with highschool and highschool with university

>Chinks don't copy

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Yes.

Fucking Chicom man, how the fuck did they leak into this board?

Aye, to say everyone's shit.

That's Western Rationalism. Always shooting a hole in your retarded Mickey Mouse cosmology

>Western civilisation is not worth the remnants of a kernel of shit stuck to my asshairs.
Get out and go back then you fucking faggot

> eastern contribution to mathematics is a fucking meme
They done some share of contributions before renaissance. They literally invented numbers, that are non-shit like roman ones, for example. Without bias, it would be something like that, I believe.

Source for that graph?

I notice there was a Chink 50 cent guy who is spamming on this section with his china propaganda threads lately. Not sure if this thread was created by him too.

>current time is the end of history

>4000BC to 2010
>156 individuals
In all of human history 156 people have contributed to math?

Yeah, its pretty fucking annoying.

are you fucking stupid? it's charting well-known contributors to math, like leibniz

This

White people are only good at one thing: copying other peoples shit and claiming that they invented it.

Who invented fire?

Prometheus?

aliens

As he types on his western QWERTY keyboard, on a western designed computer, over a westernd designed network, using a western language.

Which relies on Indian numerals, fiber wires designed by a Chinese engineer and is a copy of Japanese image board.

>civilization
Absolutely disgusting.

Who invented fiber cables?

So I guess all this nationalist dickwaving is retarded because we all depend on a fusion of technologies developed globally.

>le logarithmic perception of time
>le non understanding of the exponential function
>le ego exceptionalism
>le endtime perception

(|:^()

Serious talk though, when will nipmoot ban all IP's from East Asia.

Diaspora under freedom and without restriction. Things at home are very different

Iran suffers from one of the worst brain drains of all the world.

And yet still is producing a shit ton of scientific journals on par with some first world nations, its ridiculous.

They were getting rekt by the Turks until the 17th century

You only think stupid shit like this because you're living in this time. This time will end too, and someone else will be thinking stupid shit like this in 200 years.

China produces tons of journals as well, but they're supposedly shit.

Isolated nations with no friends and need to appear impressive at home have no issue with inflating numbers in ANY field.

t. KANG

>western civilization is bad ;_; a bloo bloo

t. someone benefiting from it immensely

Saying this is like saying the idea for the computer was stolen from the inventor of the abacus.

The idea of the computer has been around forever so not only is that a shit comparison but also shows that you know fuck all about history.

If you couldn't tell that I meant the modern electronic computer, then you're a fucking idiot.

>mfw OP doesn't know China is rising to fuck shit up

But Iran is friends with Russia and China.

You can push that goal post to save face but you and I know that you're a mouth-breathing moron who should have been aborted in the womb.

Safe abortions, another western invention.

Safe abortions have been around forever retard, the only difference between now and then is that modern medicine has allowed women to abort a fetus further into the pregnancy. But you wouldn't know that.

Eastern civilizations are the nerdy kid that scores perfectly on every test and gets a shiny new trophy out of it,
Western civlizations are the bully that takes that trophy away from the nerd because shut up or we will nuke you out of existence.

Prove me wrong.

Define Western civilization

Define Eastern civilization

Eastern civilizations lack rationalism. Rationalism is the backbone of Western civilization.

This is why Eastern civilizations never had anything similar to Greek philosophy, Plato or Aristotle. Eastern civilizations are built on irrationality and despotism.