doom-4-3dm-crack.silk.co/
discord.gg/011CjebySrvObyBJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have fun playing Doom.

Found a thing from the /vr/ doom thread a while ago
thought i'd share
1/3

2/3

Why do people suddenly think Doom is 'new' and 'innovative'? It's a Doom game that's actually a fucking doom game. Why in the name of fuck is a slightly faster-than-usual game now 'new and innovative'?

I'm not complaining; I'm just wondering if that's seriously how fucking far the FPS genre had fallen, that they seriously had to go back to it's almost-roots to remind people what a fun FPS plays like.

3/3

Play the game, you'll figure it out quickly.

because literally every single fps in between 2000 and 2014 was generic modern battlefield game or slow wwii game or slow scifi game

Because doom came out before everyone reviewing games was born.

is there any way to tweak the player's movespeed to be always around what it is when you have the hyper powerup? I need my game to be closer to classic doom speeds

Because enemies are moving around and jumping instead of just standing here or taking cover, and the health/ammo system revolving around staggering enemies is so different compared to the recent "get ammos from dead enemies soldiers" or "hide for 5 seconds while regenerating".

I've been watching youtube reviews and I noticed the game has this dumb shiny effect whenever an enemy is staggered and ready for glory killing.

Can you turn it off? That shit looks distracting.

>I've been watching youtube reviews
Stopped reading there.

You can.

Outstanding!
I may enjoy this game yet.

>game runs 50/50 buttery-smooth and mind-numbingly choppy at seemingly random segments that has baffling fixes such as sometimes choppiness/shitty framerates is fixed by alt-tabbing or reloading the checkpoint
>sometimes the game slows down like some sort of time dilation with 10-15 FPS
>sometimes 100 FPS and amazing responsiveness

WHY

doom girl playable when

>that feel when pc is toaster so cannot play

Original OC donut steel

Dunno but same here.
>intro movies are slow as fuck
>sometimes slows down in a room
>but works fine in the middle of a duststorm

>boobplate
'no'

When women become competent soldiers.

So basically never.

The Praetor looks comfy as fuck

I want my own Comfytor

How many levels are in this game?

All multiplayer needed was the single player weapon system so the fucking snapmap could actually feel like original Doom style wads, but no, they had to fuck it up.

I really hope they patch multiplayer or snap map to at least add the option for no loadouts so you can make proper fucking maps.

Playing snapmap but being forced I to yhe loadout system feels so wrong, especially in single player maps or survival waves. Oh yeah it feels fucking great to run out of ammo every few seconds because I only have 2 weapons.

Is there no way to have a pistol in snapmap? It feels weird not being able to have pistol starts in something that's supposed to be Doom.

I miss the original pistol

I miss not having newfags whining about every little thing.

I would rather have the ability to run completely out of ammo and have a doom style pistol than the pistol we have.

I miss not having newfags whining about every little thing.

>i like it when i get forced into using a shitty unfun gun

itt: opinions are whining

>using pistol anytime besides coffin room

>not shooting imps in the crotch

>not completing ultra nightmare using only pistol

>not finishing the game with just the pistol
When did Veeky Forums became casual like that?

Is there a way to make doom4 go above 60fps? I don't even have vsync on

Update your drivers.
Get a better computer.
Wait for devs to take their fingers out of their asses.

first thing I changed in the options friendo, it's SUPER easy to see the stagger animation without it, not sure why it is defaulted even on high difficulties

r_swapinterval 0
faggot

Because consoles players are retarded. They need a giant arrow telling them where to go, they need metal music to tell them there are enemies near, and they need a "HEALTH LOW" signal to tell them they're about to die.

I disabled compass and objective marker too, makes it feel a lot more like Doom to be honest... I dislike how hand holdy the defaults are in general but definitely am cool that they let you disable them all

The fact that they were on to begin with is an offense.

you're not wrong, but still a great game once they are off

oh I should try turning it off. Didn't even think about that.

Not him but to be quite honest famalamadingdong, the one thing that was sort of an offense to me was the mouse wheel controls for changing weapons was reversed on default. I.e., wheel up for next weapon and wheel down for previous instead of the other way around.

Honestly, it doesn't ruin the game for me but I fucking hate it when devs pull that shit. Everyone knows it's wheel down for next and wheel up for previous! It's even worse seeing how it's being pulled by fucking Id, who practically invented using the mouse wheel to change weapons properly (among other things ofc). Obviously it doesn't ruin the game for me, it's just fuckin' dumb that I had to change it in the first place.

Pistol is quite good at putting enemies into glory kill state as the charge builds up damage. So you can half charge it and hit an imp for a quick glory kill. It's a very useful technique

so is a shotgun to the facemeat

that kills imps

>Using your mouse wheel to change weapons instead of having binds for every weapon. I mean its really your own fault.

Plus in games I actually do use mouse wheel I always rebind mwheelup to be next and mwheeldown to be previous. It makes far more sense that way.

>he doesnt use number keys for fast/accurate weapon switching

I want to join the Church of Doomguy

which is a useful technique : ^ )

Can this be an actual religion please?

Can someone in America actually make this a reality

I want to pray to the Holy Spirit and in the name of Rip & Tear

>he doesn't rebind his favorite weapons to be around wasd

>Number keys
You disgust me user.

Not as useful as getting a glory kill. On high difficulty and later levels the imps are scattered around to basically be health and ammo drops

Oh God, he's figured out how to defend against his greatest weakness, WHAT DO I DO!

I went to the effort of taking this screenshot and then didn't even post it. Boy is there egg on my face.

ok i gotta admit i'm a real dummy here, but is this real? (jeez there's no way i'm gonna get a correct answer, am i)

doom-4-3dm-crack.silk.co/

jump over the waves shoot him till he dies

lol, no it isnt, have fun with your slavic malware

Well at least one part is still the same

it can't be, right? i mean, look at the shitty english

Hey fellas, we got a Veeky ForumsDoom Discord chatroom setup, would be nice to have it in the OP threads so we can SnapMap it up or something.

discord.gg/011CjebySrvObyBJk

>go into ultra nightmare
>see this

shine on you crazy diamonds

>people unironically use discord

The people who use it ironically are even worse

That is awesome

I like discord

what's this

do you see where your friends died or something?

holy fuck ultra-nightmare is the tensest shit I've done in a video game for a really long time

every arena I go into, I wonder to myself, "is this where I die? is this where it all ends?"

fuuuuuuuuuuuck me

Can you imagine how high your blood pressure would rise if you made it to cyber demon, you fuck up one hologram and it's over

memory leaks, tahnks denuvo :')))))

Imagine my blood pressure every time it's an arena

>its another 'kill everything in the room so you can pass to the next room' room

I made it to the foundry, and I'm not entirely sure how

>Its another "Hayden jerks off his robo wiener while talking about Argent energy" room.

Just got to the Processing Station

It took me like 20 fucking tries and now I'm all panicking even from just 3 Imps

A religious sect that emphasizes being an enemy of evil, I like it

>cacodemons bleed red
0/10!!

>doom 3 universe but pinkys look different

-100/5

>it's actually every doom is canon

Demons (the doom 3 pinky) for dlc confirmed.

not just your friends but anyone who's died within the last hour or two playing Ultra Nightmare, like De/DkS bloodstains

Is it bad if I find Olivia slightly attractive?

It'd be better to maintain yourself and try to stay cool and focused. But that's impossible.

Hey

Guys

I have this great idea.

LET'S OPEN A PORTAL TO HELL!

Go home sam, your drunk

Typical robot trying to save humans by killing them

I must assure you that Doctor Hayden is not the villain in this story. He does what he does because he has no choice.

whaaaaaaaaa

Wind turbines exist, as well as dams. Invest in that.

I do wonder, if the series ever shows angels what will they look like?

But I have it on very good terms that Argent Energy is a perfect, unlimited energy resource.

not interested in whatever circlejerk's going on in there thanks

Probably like Bayonetta's. Inhuman beings that exude light.

Really? Please tell us more about Argent Energy so that all of mankind may know its potential, Sam--err, friend!

>Sam builds tower
>gets brain cancer
>Olivia visits tower
>some disease appears meaning she can't walk

You don't think the tower is evil do you?

So in other terms, Islam?